[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I understand how you feel phatman. But, for pra-ek after he meet nang-ek, he still have that feelings that he had for her when they were in university. But sadly, nang-ek went and got marry because of the family situation.

Pra-ek girlfriend it's very nice, and she like nang-ek also.
That's what makes it worst! Why does the pra'ek want to hurt 2 innocent girls! Grr. I'm starting to not like the pra'ek already.

Anti-spam: P'Nutt, please don't make the pra'ek a bastard okay?

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ_v29p5K7c

Start to watch from 6.21 when pra-ek tried to get nang-ek to sleep withhim.

credit kittybooboo1979

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
That's what makes it worst! Why does the pra'ek want to hurt 2 innocent girls! Grr. I'm starting to not like the pra'ek already.

Anti-spam: P'Nutt, please don't make the pra'ek a bastard okay?
hehehehe...phatman, you have to watch the whole story. Don't hate him yet LOL....I think there is always a stories behind everything.

Anti-spam :discuss about YLC

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Start to watch from 6.21 when pra-ek tried to get nang-ek to sleep withhim.

credit kittybooboo1979
Woah. That was pretty sweet and seductive haha. I got butterflies because I was thinking about AnnTik haha. If it's this sweet then I'm sure AnnTik will do more!!! :woot: :woot2: :woot: :woot2:

Wait, did they sleep together in this one?? When do they actually go to bed together!? Haha.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
hehehehe....I think you will like it. I know Nutt might add some scene, I don't know what scene it will be. We have to wait and see.

Guess what phatman????Today it's the 1st of December and it will be less than 2 months until they start filming with YLC.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow guess Ann fans r really excited for this lakorn with da pairing hehehehe last night i check was at 100 today it goes up 4 pages!!! Lol anyways excited to know tat this lakorn will start filming after Reang Prathana with Nadech & Kim is done!!! Super excited actually! :)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Woah. That was pretty sweet and seductive haha. I got butterflies because I was thinking about AnnTik haha. If it's this sweet then I'm sure AnnTik will do more!!! :woot: :woot2: :woot: :woot2:

Wait, did they sleep together in this one?? When do they actually go to bed together!? Haha.
hahahhahahaha....I feel the same way phatman, when I watch it, it make me think of Ann Tik LOL....I think they did sleep together at that scene, but it was too fast in the old version. I want to see Ann Tik lay in bed together LOL......I really want more and more of sweet scene, I am so can not wait now. So excited.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Wow guess Ann fans r really excited for this lakorn with da pairing hehehehe last night i check was at 100 today it goes up 4 pages!!! Lol anyways excited to know tat this lakorn will start filming after Reang Prathana with Nadech & Kim is done!!! Super excited actually! :)
Yeah, we are so excited and we are the crazy fans.....You welcome to join us any time.

I know, less than two months now. RP will air in January and after that, they will start with YLC yippieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
hehehehe....I think you will like it. I know Nutt might add some scene, I don't know what scene it will be. We have to wait and see.

Guess what phatman????Today it's the 1st of December and it will be less than 2 months until they start filming with YLC.
I know!! I'm so excited!!!! I'm excited that Nutt will add some more sweet scenes and that it's December 1st!!

Not only Anne fans are excited, Tik fans are also excited!! Haha. So that makes it double the excitement!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot2: Tomorrow you come, we'll be at 108 pages! Kekeke.

hahahhahahaha....I feel the same way phatman, when I watch it, it make me think of Ann Tik LOL....I think they did sleep together at that scene, but it was too fast in the old version. I want to see Ann Tik lay in bed together LOL......I really want more and more of sweet scene, I am so can not wait now. So excited.
So, they did sleep together in that scene haha. That was a super quick love scene haha, it's almost not a love scene! Haha.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I know!! I'm so excited!!!! I'm excited that Nutt will add some more sweet scenes and that it's December 1st!!

Not only Anne fans are excited, Tik fans are also excited!! Haha. So that makes it double the excitement!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot2: Tomorrow you come, we'll be at 108 pages! Kekeke.

So, they did sleep together in that scene haha. That was a super quick love scene haha, it's almost not a love scene! Haha.
I agree with you, that was too quick. I want to see Ann Tik love scene more than that LOL...We are greedy ain't we???? I think we all make it clear for Nutt already that we want more love scene and not the same as the old version hehehehe...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I agree with you, that was too quick. I want to see Ann Tik love scene more than that LOL...We are greedy ain't we???? I think we all make it clear for Nutt already that we want more love scene and not the same as the old version hehehehe...
Yeah, we definitely made it clear that we want more! Haha. Hey, modern day needs more haha.

Anti-spam: Looking forward to that bed scene with Thongprasom and Pholdee!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult

Ann at Meet and Greet at Chiang Rai. 01-12-2012

credit : Helloningkie Ning

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Yeah, we definitely made it clear that we want more! Haha. Hey, modern day needs more haha.

Anti-spam: Looking forward to that bed scene with Thongprasom and Pholdee!
Yep, after Nutt came here and read our comments, I think she know exactly what we want. It's a modern generation, she need to put more hot scene in it LOL..

anti-spam : Bed scene between Ann Tik in YLC.

thailover01

sarNie Adult
U gals make 2 pages just for 6 hours!!!!!!!!!!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:
thailover:i don't know bout this year..but last year,she was alone for the signing calendar event because she's late...when she arrived,other actor/actress done..know what,people still waiting for her at that moment..even more than the earlier..my friend said (she's thai)..only anne has the power to do that...i don't know whether she said that because she's biased or not..but thats what she told me..

:LoveAnne_T,wht did she say bout KEn

anti-spam : super excited to see Annik rolling on the bed..hahahaha

OMG! Are you serious?! Hha well to mee.. Ann must be special! woot woot! I agree with your thai friend! lmao! Idc if she is being biased or not! hhahaha lmaoo! && like just WOW..WOW i never knew this..haha do you know why she was late?

thailover01

sarNie Adult
OMGG!!! I wanna message her on facebook now! Teehee! Lols Anyone know the link to her facebook? Im gonna spam her... NOT that much though...haha she might get annoyed lmao! i love spamming people.. BIG TIME! haha

Hopefully, they would have a concert like how they do for ending the movie... erm..how do you explain it.. haha like how Ann did for Mark and Kimmy!! <3

Anit-Spam: Annik -----> FIGHTO!

thailover01

sarNie Adult
OMG!! We should think of more HOT scenes than from Ann's lakorns! haha there isnt MUCH anymore because Ann covered it all.. but we can all think :)) Teehe! & NUTT! You serious?!?! WOOT! Gosh..life is good right now! haa

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
OMGG!!! I wanna message her on facebook now! Teehee! Lols Anyone know the link to her facebook? Im gonna spam her... NOT that much though...haha she might get annoyed lmao! i love spamming people.. BIG TIME! haha

Hopefully, they would have a concert like how they do for ending the movie... erm..how do you explain it.. haha like how Ann did for Mark and Kimmy!! <3

Anit-Spam: Annik -----> FIGHTO!

Welcome again thailover01, we just dicussing about the new version of YLC should be more love scene, not as short as the old version.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ann-Thongprasom/71099268479?fref=ts ---------------This is Ann Thongprasom FB

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
OMG!! We should think of more HOT scenes than from Ann's lakorns! haha there isnt MUCH anymore because Ann covered it all.. but we can all think :)) Teehe! & NUTT! You serious?!?! WOOT! Gosh..life is good right now! haa
I know, I know. When I was up this morning and know that Nutt been to YLC thread, I was so happy. She was happy to know that we all looking forward to YLC Ann Tik together. She is a big fan of them too.