[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah, I know. When I saw the scriptwriter post that pic. I was like, did she finish the script and gave it to P'Da? Later I saw on her comment that she is not finish with the script yet, but that is okay,because when they start filming, she can still write the script while they filming the other part.

The scriptwriter even say that she will try her best to finish it as soon as she can, she don't want to get more pressure now, since many fans asked her about the script for YLC. LOL that including me hahahaha.
Even she's pressuring herself because she wants to see AnnTik in action! Haha.

present :p and ready to increase the amount of pages lol
thanks for the pix of P'Da and Nutt LoveAnne_T, finally got to see how Nutt looks like lol.
so Ann P'Da and Nutt met in the same day to discuss YLC? but where the heck is Tik? lol
that boy better be there on the opening ceremony day and take some hot pix with Ann :p
i just love the fact that Nutt is also excited like us lol, and i also love her comment, she's so cute isn't she?lol
Right on turtle! I know right, where the heck is Tik?! Tik's probably been busy promoting Super Salaryman and filming AIMH (so jealous haha). If Tik does not show up to the opening ceremony...boy he is gonna have a piece of our minds! Haha. Nutt is cute! Hehe, she's part of us fangirls!

thank you so much for the update on the progress of YLC LoveAnne. i'm excited already lol.
it good that she's trying her best to finish it ASAP but please make it good cuz i hate a rush script :p
i hope if Nutt come across this comment she won't be offense by it lol. we love you Nutt :)
LoveAnne, can you please tell Nutt that don't worry and just take her time, we fans can wait, cuz
i rather wait a few more months for a good and quality
script than have a fast but choppy and rush script right? lol
Yes, that is very true! I hope she pays attention to all the little details and make them the best of the highest quality hehe. Am I asking too much?? Haha. Gosh I'm such a bad fan haha...all demanding and such. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^Dila, how did you make your siggie right smack in the center?? I've attempted numerous times to put my siggie in the center, even on different compurters, but it's always to the right a little...and it bothers me...

Anti-spam: ^^Lovely pic of our nang'ek, screenwriter and producer!!!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey,phatman..i think ur siggie is in the center..
Hey,u wrote that long peom for the siggie...is it more than 5 lines when its in HTML??
because i can't make my 'interest' to my siggie..
get what my question is?

anti-spam : now waiting a new pic of our pra nang....YLC.

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Do you think we can do????I want to do it too. Less than two month, we will get to see Annik together. Yippieeeeeeeeee, I am so excited. What can I say, going crazy about them. Last night I even dream that Tik sign some post card for us in YLC thread.

OF COURSE WE CAN DO IT! OMG! Hahaha were "crazy" literally...we can! lmao!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hey,phatman..i think ur siggie is in the center..
Hey,u wrote that long peom for the siggie...is it more than 5 lines when its in HTML??
because i can't make my 'interest' to my siggie..
get what my question is?

anti-spam : now waiting a new pic of our pra nang....YLC.
Really? It's in the center? From my computer it's sort of to the right a little. I thought it was the siggie thingy that was messed up...hmm...maybe it's just my comp... :scratchhead2:
My poem took exactly 4 lines haha, however I had to make the font super small. So the picture including my poem is 5 lines total. But the weird thing is when I want to add color to the letters it says I'm way past 5 lines...so idk know what's going on haha. Sorry if that didn't help. Maybe you could like minimize the font size as much as you can hehe.

Anti-spam: Yah Leum Chun

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
Even she's pressuring herself because she wants to see AnnTik in action! Haha.

Right on turtle! I know right, where the heck is Tik?! Tik's probably been busy promoting Super Salaryman and filming AIMH (so jealous haha). If Tik does not show up to the opening ceremony...boy he is gonna have a piece of our minds! Haha. Nutt is cute! Hehe, she's part of us fangirls!

Yes, that is very true! I hope she pays attention to all the little details and make them the best of the highest quality hehe. Am I asking too much?? Haha. Gosh I'm such a bad fan haha...all demanding and such. Hehe.
you know what phatman, if Nutt want Anntik "in action" like us, then she better put a lot of sweet and love scenes in her script lol

i think it's awesome that Nutt is "one of us" too lol. but it would be exploding if she happens to leave one comment at this thread lol.
or better join us girls here but i'm afraid she will afraid of us since i'm pretty sure we'll grill her with the script and the storyline lol.

nah, don't think you're demanding lol it more like "suggesting" "good" ideas to her :p

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
Really? It's in the center? From my computer it's sort of to the right a little. I thought it was the siggie thingy that was messed up...hmm...maybe it's just my comp... :scratchhead2:
Anti-spam: Yah Leum Chun
yeah from my computer i can see that your siggie is right at the center phatman, it perfect so don't worry lol

anti-spam: Yah Leum Chun

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
FIGHTO!! Here we go on! Woot Woot!
yeah, let fighting girls, about one and a half more month til the opening ceremony.

thailover: you need anti-spam girl, else they might kick you out of af, remember that they "annoyed" by us already :p

anti-spam: Nutt is one awesome script writer.
p.s. for anti-spam: since Nutt is the writer for YLC, so Nutt is relating to YLC which means this comment is relates to the thread :p

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
FIGHTO!! Here we go on! Woot Woot!
:clap: :dude: Yeaya!

you know what phatman, if Nutt want Anntik "in action" like us, then she better put a lot of sweet and love scenes in her script lol

i think it's awesome that Nutt is "one of us" too lol. but it would be exploding if she happens to leave one comment at this thread lol.
or better join us girls here but i'm afraid she will afraid of us since i'm pretty sure we'll grill her with the script and the storyline lol.

nah, don't think you're demanding lol it more like "suggesting" "good" ideas to her :p
Hey, who knows she may be a silent lurker hahaha. :pervie: She's probably just reading our "suggestions" without our notice haha. So, then we should make more "suggestions"..."detailed suggestions" haha.

yeah from my computer i can see that your siggie is right at the center phatman, it perfect so don't worry lol

anti-spam: Yah Leum Chun
You see it too!? Awe shucks...my computer sucks then haha. You see I'm a perfectionist...I aim for perfection (although I know nothing is perfect in this world) so my siggie, as it's shown on my computer bothers me alot haha. Alright, forget it, as long as you guys say it's in the center...it's in the center hehe :dance1: .

Anti-spam: P'Da, P'Nutt, P'Anne?? Are you guys in here ??? Hehe. :secret: I think they're in here...hehe

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anybody know when is the exact date of the opening ceremony?
They haven't announced the exact date. As of now, according to Da, Anne, and Tik...they're going to begin shooting by the end of January or later...yup...Even our anxious P'Nutt has no idea haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Okay, we're not suppose to post more than 2 consecutive posts...but I don't care...for now... :bhehe: .
I just want to say that I want to see AnnTik in at least two lakorns together!!

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
Okay, we're not suppose to post more than 2 consecutive posts...but I don't care...for now... :bhehe: .
didn't know that we're not suppose to post more than 2 consecutive posts cuz that what i've been doing lol.
but don't blame me cuz i have no idea how to quote all of you guys comments in one post :p

well if YLC is a big huge giant gigantic success and AnnTik become a new koo kwan, then i'm pretty sure there
gonna be a second lakorn of them together after YLC. so all let pray for the success of YLC lol

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman :its okay in the center or a bit right as long as we can see Annik...its okay.
wait:this lakorn didn't consider as slap/kiss right?
what the heck is happening right now..why i didn't get any notification from this thread....

anti-spam: Anne Pholdee

thailover01

sarNie Adult
yeah, let fighting girls, about one and a half more month til the opening ceremony.

thailover: you need anti-spam girl, else they might kick you out of af, remember that they "annoyed" by us already :p

anti-spam: Nutt is one awesome script writer.
p.s. for anti-spam: since Nutt is the writer for YLC, so Nutt is relating to YLC which means this comment is relates to the thread :p

What's a anti-spam? please explain! >.<

thailover01

sarNie Adult
ahah right if they are a BIG hit next year hopefully they do pair up again! HOPEFULLY Ann doesn't retire from her nang'ek status into a producer!! :(( She is SLOWLY going there! Err!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
didn't know that we're not suppose to post more than 2 consecutive posts cuz that what i've been doing lol.
but don't blame me cuz i have no idea how to quote all of you guys comments in one post :p

well if YLC is a big huge giant gigantic success and AnnTik become a new koo kwan, then i'm pretty sure there
gonna be a second lakorn of them together after YLC. so all let pray for the success of YLC lol
Haha. I read the reminder thingy and it said try not to post more than 2 consecutive posts hehe, but I don't think it's THAT big of a deal. As long as we are courteous to eachother and don't...um...spam too often...then we should be fine. Hehe. I just posted more than two posts like right now. Haha. We are mature and kind AF~er's so we know better :dance1: .

It would be so freak'n awesome if YLC became a hit and AnnTik decide to pair up again!!! ARCK! Thinking about it makes me go nuts! It makes me go nuts for Nutt to write another scrip especially for our AnnTik!! Haha.