[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Hehe. I'm so happy to be back too. I've been busy the last two nights, didn't go to sleep until after midnight on both nights haha.
Only the AnnTik antidote can cure us, which includes mucho mas scenes together, sweet rolling on the bed scene...ss (see how I emphasize the "S" haha), multiple "real" kisses, and a whole ton of sugary huggies.

Wait...I think it'll worsen the disease! Haha.
I understand that you might be busy...I chat with Dila and also wondering that you might be busy with Thanksgiving.
hahahaha....I agree with you that I want to see the real kiss in YLC, and many many sweet scene.

YES, you bet! I fell in love with him that way too hehe. He's just got so many other great things about him that makes you slowly fall in love with him and appreciate everything about him.

Anti-spam: AnnTik antidote anyone?
I was watching the old YLC.. Gosh why am I keep thinking about Ann Tik...So I end up watch Ann Tik Fan MV instead LOL:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
actually i'm trying to ignore this thread...
i don't want my disease to become worst..

anti-spam : Annik Disease

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
thats right..u know me very well huh...
i want to see a new pic of Annik!! gosh,why no photoshoot for them yet.
I know. I know. I want to see the photoshoot too. I read in the other thread, and is filming the other lakorn AIMH first, but that lakorn have started already and it will take only 3 months to finish that lakron. So maybe we will see the photoshoot in January????

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
As with every one of Ann's lakorns, I am impatient for this one BECAUSE TIK IS HER PRA'EK! I am officially excited for this fresh, new pairing! Kinda late to post in his thread but here I am guys (and gals).

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
As with every one of Ann's lakorns, I am impatient for this one BECAUSE TIK IS HER PRA'EK! I am officially excited for this fresh, new pairing! Kinda late to post in his thread but here I am guys (and gals).
Hi, welcome welcome. At least you here with us....Now, the only thing we are waiting for is the date of the ceremony/fitting. We all want to know everything in January or maybe in December.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeaya a new friend!! Come and join us please! :dance1:
Beware though, you're going to catch the AT disease! Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I see you're trying hard :dance1:.

Anti-spam: Dila's trying hard to avoid YLC thread because her AT disease is getting severe~! Just like us haha!

^^ Oops. I intended to edit, but it came out as a quote hehe. NOT SPAMMIG!

Anti-spam: I was trying to add the anti-spam to my post in this YLC thread, but ended up spamming. So this anti-spam should help! AnnTik all the way, baby!!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
^^ Oops. I intended to edit, but it came out as a quote hehe. NOT SPAMMIG!

Anti-spam: I was trying to add the anti-spam to my post in this YLC thread, but ended up spamming. So this anti-spam should help! AnnTik all the way, baby!!
LOL.....Sitting here in this thread (looking up and down to the left and and to the right), talking to myself " not to be mad, not to be mad" I AM MAD NOW SINCE I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE FITTING OF THIS LAKORN, (walking out slowly to calm down). LOL

Do you feel the same way as me phatman?????

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LOL.....Sitting here in this thread (looking up and down to the left and and to the right), talking to myself " not to be mad, not to be mad" I AM MAD NOW SINCE I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE FITTING OF THIS LAKORN, (walking out slowly to calm down). LOL

Do you feel the same way as me phatman?????
No, you're the only one haha. Just kidding :lol2: . I do feel the same way since AIMH started already!! Grr...I'm so jealous! Wait, why am I jealous, my Tik's in there...WELL...because it's not YAH LEUM CHUN! Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I hope Pholdee makes it to the opening ceremony thingy, so we get to see him and Thongprasom together and not be like AIMH's opening because he couldn't make it to the opening ceremony for AIMH!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
No, you're the only one haha. Just kidding :lol2: . I do feel the same way since AIMH started already!! Grr...I'm so jealous! Wait, why am I jealous, my Tik's in there...WELL...because it's not YAH LEUM CHUN! Haha.
LOL...You see, you are the same way as you hahahaha...I know they start filming AIMH, and I know it won't take long for this drama.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I hope Pholdee makes it to the opening ceremony thingy, so we get to see him and Thongprasom together and not be like AIMH's opening because he couldn't make it to the opening ceremony for AIMH!
For the opening in YLC, Tik will be there, and I know he is going to be there, because Tik Ann always talk that they want to work together, and when it start I don't think they don't want to miss the big day. Do you agree with me phatman????