[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Back to spam..

Can not stop thinking about Ann and Tik after watch this clip. Wish someone could be nice enough to make more clip with Ann and Tik together. I know Anon did a lot of clips already, but maybe Anon can make more clip????hehehehe. What do you think Dila???

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Can not stop thinking about Ann and Tik after watch this clip. Wish someone could be nice enough to make more clip with Ann and Tik together. I know Anon did a lot of clips already, but maybe Anon can make more clip????hehehehe. What do you think Dila???
yes..Anon is super talented...erm i think she'll make more clip after the opening/fitting..

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
yes..Anon is super talented...erm i think she'll make more clip after the opening/fitting..
I will be waiting for Anon's clip. Hope we all still spamming in this thread while we are waiting for the YLC's opening/fitting. I wish P'Da will tell us the date for the photoshoot in YLC.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I will be waiting for Anon's clip. Hope we all still spamming in this thread while we are waiting for the YLC's opening/fitting. I wish P'Da will tell us the date for the photoshoot in YLC.
wish they'll have a photoshoot together for magazine...

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Yes we do, to keep this thread alive until filming!! I seriously can't wait...and I will NOT stop saying that until it actually airs! Haha.
Me too. I got so excited. Wish Ann and Tik will take some photoshoot together for some magazine, but I know it won't happen until they start filming