[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Yep, they went to the funeral and met. In Ann's ig say "So Happy, We finally meet". It is cute and I am so excited :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:
Awh, that is cute! xD But she made it sound like they've never met before! <D

How i wish P'Aew in the middle or better no one else between these two.. :wink:
Hah, agree! But no worries, there will be opening ceremony pictures of them together! :D

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Tik...why are so yummy looking? Whyyyyyyyy?

Of course they're excited! They've practically worked with all the hot n'ek's and p'ek's except with each other.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Tik...why are so yummy looking? Whyyyyyyyy?

Of course they're excited! They've practically worked with all the hot n'ek's and p'ek's except with each other.
Yeah, I know :dance1: !

This is off topic, but do you guys know why Tik did a second lakorn with Aom? She's the only nang'ek he's starred alongside with twice, everyone else was only once. His other lakorns were hits too, no?

Asy

sarNie Immature
Honestly I didn't know the right / best answer. But back then, Tik was an Exact people as well as Aom. I wasn't a big deal if the producer wanted him to star again with Aom. Plus their first lakorn was a hit, must be fan cheering for them hehe. lol this is my assumption.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Honestly I didn't know the right / best answer. But back then, Tik was an Exact people as well as Aom. I wasn't a big deal if the producer wanted him to star again with Aom. Plus their first lakorn was a hit, must be fan cheering for them hehe. lol this is my assumption.
Oh haha. That was a pretty simple answer, you're probably right. I just wondered because Aom's the only one he did two lakorns with... ^_^