[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
yes I know what I'm doing I'm only pointing out where do u get all these info from
From a more reliable source than spicyforum haha.

No r scene in this original version but there is willing scenes, which i like better!
No R scene? That means this isn't slap/kiss then? Just simple revenge? Darn. I wanted to see something like Sawan Biang, of course Tik's character must be more likable.

don't care if his in or out with Chomp cos I'm glad Tik his not in it since I like Chomp i want somebody that is tall matches her
but i dislike Tik cos of his selfishness when he rejected to play with Anne in mam gaem dang
So because of that you don't like him? That's a very unreasonable excuse, I'm sorry. Ann didn't stay with Mam Gaem Dang either, so I don't know why Tik's at fault or is even considered "selfish". They both are professionals and they have their professional reasons to pull out. Whatever though because that's in the past, now we should just forget everything and begin a new. I just can't wait until they have their fittings and ceremony because I want to see how they're going to dress like. I hope they don't go with the tight pants kind of thingy for the men and the whole load of make up for the women, because I would be so mad.

That was back then, now the directors and actors and actress are a lilttle more daring and its a remake ...look how the did sawan bieng, this version is going to be awesome!
Yeah, both Tik and Anne are daring, so I hope they give us a little treat!

remember we use to call Tik Mr Jungle Man :woot:
I like Mr. Jungle Man; I like the fact that Tik is very environmental friendly and jungle-loving; I like the fact that he spends his money on the wild and not in HI-SO gatherings; and, I like the fact they he spends his breaks from the ET enjoying wildlife. Who else in the ET industry likes outdoor activities as much as the Pholdee's? If I were to marry a man I'd want that man to know how to survive in the wilderness and know the importance of the ecosystem other than his self and his appearance. Tik in all is the perfect man anyone would want as a husband, well to me at least, and Peach is freak'n lucky! Jungle Man, so be it, he could be the man in my jungle. ^_^

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, it's true right? Haha. I don't mean to point anyone out, it's just the truth. Haha.
yeah thats true..honestly,i don't know how to answer that question..do i need to give my source name?? do i need to mention all my friends's name?? where's she from ??what she said??? lol..
Thanks for your answer na ja...

Ermm i don't know how many times i've said this..i sooo cannot wait la.....
wanna see Tik-Anne-Kong together...

erm while waiting for any updates..lets watch this....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1dTwhi-nVg

forgot whether i've posted it here or not.

thailover01

sarNie Adult
OMGG! Just wait for Yah Leum Chun opening, YA'LL GO CRAZYY FOR SUREE !!! Im waiting to see if they would look smoking HOT! :pervie: :drools: :yummy: :heart: :thumbsup:

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
it just dawn on me that in sawan bieng they made leela the nang rai but in the old version she was not, she was the supporting sister...

and in the old version of ylc the p'ek girlfriend is nothing but caring,nice and understanding to ann maybe in this new version they will make her the n'rai since they dont have one yet?!

after all they are the same script writer right?

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
it just dawn on me that in sawan bieng they made leela the nang rai but in the old version she was not, she was the supporting sister...

and in the old version of ylc the p'ek girlfriend is nothing but caring,nice and understanding to ann maybe in this new version they will make her the n'rai since they dont have one yet?!

after all they are the same script writer right?

i think its different scripwriter....

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i hope they add more spice to this version since Tik&Anne is a daring actor/actress...
I don't mind willing,rape,force,grabbing,pulling,kiss,slap...lol..
Wish the willing scene more romantic & longer than 365 wan hang ruk,hottest tha Samee Teetra,sweetest than Manee Yard Fah.

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
i hope they add more spice to this version since Tik&Anne is a daring actor/actress...
I don't mind willing,rape,force,grabbing,pulling,kiss,slap...lol..
Wish the willing scene more romantic & longer than 365 wan hang ruk,hottest tha Samee Teetra,sweetest than Manee Yard Fah.
haha pervert dila lol, but i like it haha. you right, they should make it more dramatic, more force kiss too lol

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
haha pervert dila lol, but i like it haha. you right, they should make it more dramatic, more force kiss too lol
Naa turtle..don't pretend u're innocent...u ruined my virgin mind..
i know many fans like it but shy to admit it..hahahaha..
Well,we're talking about thai lakorn...
typical thai lakorn...kiss/slap/willing/rape.. ^_^

Asy

sarNie Immature
willing, rape, force, grabbing, pulling, kiss, slap. all in one lmao. i want a passionate kiss.