[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
wow this thread just started at first i see 3 pages now it just jumps to 19 incredible all you girls are :cheer:

now 20 from me

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
So,i guess i don't need to worry about their chemistry...
Anne was good with all her p'ek even that they acted together for the first time like Chakrit & Aum..
i mean they not won any award together..but their chemistry in SGPT &BBK was very good..
So with Tik,seems like they've known each other in real life...so no problem at all...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So,i guess i don't need to worry about their chemistry...
Anne was good with all her p'ek even that they acted together for the first time like Chakrit & Aum..
i mean they not won any award together..but their chemistry in SGPT &BBK was very good..
So with Tik,seems like they've known each other in real life...so no problem at all...
Yes, Ann has great chemistry with ALL of her co-stars. I haven't seen one where she's awkward with them at all. She's an amazing actress.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ahhhh I'm smiling like crazy at work lol sneaking in Internet time eke kekekek

I love the pics Dila. Def gna make a fan mv of the two :p

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
they look absolutely great beside each other
by the way what does the title mean

thailover01

sarNie Adult
OMGG! AnnTik feverrrr!!! >.< Im gonna seriously go crazy over this couplee! I have a feeling these two pairs will be a SEXYYY pair like Aum and Ann! <3 WOAH! Whos all in?! :cheer: :cheer: :drools: :drools: :dance1: :dance1: