[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
My sister told me it was really harsh what Pete did after he slept with Ann. He fired her and wrote a letter saying hurting things

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
i know Anne don't have any problem to do intimate hot steamy scene...but i'm not sure about tik..
He did a real kissing scene in his lakorn??? Never watch his lakorn.. :rolleyes:
Yes! I think he's done it twice, but it wasn't steamy. One was in Nangsao Jingjai Kub Nai Sandee with Aum Patacharapa and one was in Wanida with Aff Taksaorn, although it looked like it may've been on the cheek. I've seen most of Tik's lakorns and he hasn't taken on a role where a real kiss is necessary or the nang'eks are willing to do real kisses except the two mentioned above. Therefore, I am really looking foward to this one because it's out of his ordinary role.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow after a clearify summary about da lakorn im totally down!!! This will be a hit just like Sawan Bieng LOL

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
My sister told me it was really harsh what Pete did after he slept with Ann. He fired her and wrote a letter saying hurting things
that selfish and sadistic character matches Tikker or those meanie attitude

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Meadow over @spicy not just Anne haters also Aff, Ploy, Kim those are the 4 main ones and a shocking one that just came up from nowhere Yaya and Chompoo
I'm a member in Spicy too but i tried to avoid them i enter a thread that has a nice welcome oh btw spicy members are fans of Ch7 idols so that is the reason why
they hate our idols

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
and later she will act like what he had said she was, in the letter. She was acting so evil..
i so cannot wait to see anne in this kind of role..like in Jaosao Prissana..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
and later she will act like what he had said she was, in the letter. She was acting so evil..
i so cannot wait to see anne in this kind of role..like in Jaosao Prissana..
bet Ch3 will remake jao sao prissana one day maybe Anne Thong Entertainment Crew Production will remake it

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Just after i knew the scripwriter is Khun Nattaya...
SB pop up in my mind...

Gosh..
Tik the pra ek
Anne the nang ek
P'Da the producer
K.Nattaya the scripwriter
about REVENGE
i already can smell SB spirit here..

Now i wish the director is P'Aew....
But whatever it is...as long as Tik-Anne is the pranang..
its already make me SUPER DUPER EXTREMELY HAPPY!!
no words can describe how happy i am right now....
feel like want to kiss all u gals thru my pc now.. :kiss2: :kiss2:
Big thanks to Anon and whoever join the petition...