[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
I think Khem is so childish, like Wadee said today to Khem, he needs to forget about the past and move on. It's been so long and she has moved on too. People change and yes she hurt him in the past, but like Wadee said she can't go back and change anything. He needs to move on and fairytale are just BS, haha... My favorite part from today's episode was when Wadee said to Khem that she has put up with him enough and if he continues with his childish act, she would definelty leave him forever and she has done it in the past, OUCH! Thanks to Galoong for being the wake up call for Khem to start the evil plan to keep Wadee close, lol...

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
I never thought i would ever watch YLC, it's js not the typical lakorn i usually watch, i try to stay away from lakorns that could give me hypertension or makes me stressed, but upon reading Fia's 2nd ep recap (Fia usu have this persuasive power over me) i cant resist it anymore.

I can't resist ann's great acting (missing my alin), cant resist the cute twin boys (i find it super cute they are named chicken&egg), cant resist rita's beauty and kong's soothing voice, so many things that i cant resist so might aswell not resist it at all. So far so good, the only thing im weary about is tik, eversince the horror of wanida i find it so hard to watch tik again, and in here he js doesnt exude the hotness and is lacking something i cant really explain what it is, so im finding myself swooning over p'kong more at this stage, hopefully tik can convert me back in becoming a fan at the later stages heh.

Now im backtracking reading recaps of ep1, and now 3, thanks a bunch darkness lakorns and fia for the recaps na ja

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I never thought Tik was that great of an actor to begin with. Lol. His character was just very popular in RLSR, and his looks helped push him further. He's like another Smart in my eyes. They both lack a bit in acting but are easy on the eyes. And they put enough effort into their roles to bring their characters to life.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Either way, I love them both and am not bothered by their acting. Lol. I don't critique them much and think they're pretty decent. I try to stay away from noticing bad acting because it has ruined a lot of lakorns for me. Lol.

CR: Manager
And Anne's up-do wasn't much of a problem during the beginning episodes, but after seeing her have it repeatedly, even at special occasions, it's very bothersome. She's a stepmom, not a grandmom. I think she deserves some new hairstyles. Also, I like it better when she parts her hair to the side. Parting it down the middle isn't very flattering on her, even during her younger years. I just wish that they would've styled her differently so she can look less dull next to Rita and all the ladies in here. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I never thought Tik was that great of an actor to begin with. Lol. His character was just very popular in RLSR, and his looks helped push him further. He's like another Smart in my eyes. They both lack a bit in acting but are easy on the eyes. And they put enough effort into their roles to bring their characters to life.
Really? I think Tik is a better actor then he is good looking. Haha. He's only a little stiff, but I think he's a great actor.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I hate Anne's hairstyle too but from what my friend told me,its really like that in the novel.and now i'm getting use to it thinking that anne should look a bit old because she has 2 stepson..she's not rich...she just an ordinary woman that take care of 2 sons,not a rich widow...u know something like that...

Tik & Mart...Oh i'm not bias okay..This is my first lakorn of Tik...He was a bit stiff...I mean just in some scene..But Mart,sorry boy..u're born not to be an actor..AT least with Tik,i still can feel his pain,his revenge...For me,Tik was very very good in episode 3...He can be romantic,naughty and then turn to evil....Gosh,when he smirk..i was like.."Wadee,u better stay away from this man"...

The scene when Wadee fell on top of him..and then he hug her..that show how much he still love her and worried for her...luv it!

I love all the cast here....Rita is very pretty..I like how they not make her role like a bitchy bitchy style...
It will be sooo complicated for Wadee...

And i love when Wadee mad at Khem.When she say "U don't let me quit but u making me do this stupid job.Even u won't let me go,i will go...I can do it and u know that i have done it before".Its like she confident that Khem don't want  to lose her again..lol..
(thanks LoveANnT for the transalation)..

Anneacting..Well,as usual...great no doubt.
Tik compliment her acting is at angel level..And he said he and Anne will be a koo jin..

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Really? I think Tik is a better actor then he is good looking. Haha. He's only a little stiff, but I think he's a great actor.
Lol. Allow me to clarify. Tik is definitely the better actor, but I don't think his acting has ever been out of this world great. I think I could only tolerate his acting with Aom Phiyada because he was the most compatible with her. Some people have a love hate relationship with Smart. I actually like Smart even though all he does is squint and open his eyes wide to display certain emotions. Lol. It's better than being emotionless. The two are both stiff and kind of remind me of each other when they're stiff. But they're not on the same level. I guess it was quite insulting to compare the two. Lol. I just think that Tik's acting didn't degrade or upgrade. Pretty much stayed the same from the last time I seen him act. But I'm no expert in acting so that's just my opinion :)     

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Lady Dila said:
I hate Anne's hairstyle too but from what my friend told me,its really like that in the novel.and now i'm getting use to it thinking that anne should look a bit old because she has 2 stepson..she's not rich...she just an ordinary woman that take care of 2 sons,not a rich widow...u know something like that...

Tik & Mart...Oh i'm not bias okay..This is my first lakorn of Tik...He was a bit stiff...I mean just in some scene..But Mart,sorry boy..u're born not to be an actor..AT least with Tik,i still can feel his pain,his revenge...For me,Tik was very very good in episode 3...He can be romantic,naughty and then turn to evil....Gosh,when he smirk..i was like.."Wadee,u better stay away from this man"...

The scene when Wadee fell on top of him..and then he hug her..that show how much he still love her and worried for her...luv it!

I love all the cast here....Rita is very pretty..I like how they not make her role like a bitchy bitchy style...
It will be sooo complicated for Wadee...

And i love when Wadee mad at Khem.When she say "U don't let me quit but u making me do this stupid job.Even u won't let me go,i will go...I can do it and u know that i have done it before".Its like she confident that Khem don't want  to lose her again..lol..
(thanks LoveANnT for the transalation)..

Anneacting..Well,as usual...great no doubt.
Tik compliment her acting is at angel level..And he said he and Anne will be a koo jin..
Yeah, I understand that her character is supposed to be sophisticated. It's great that they're trying to follow the novel. But that braided up-do isn't very flattering on her. I think there are other up-dos that suit her more to make her look a bit more youthful yet still letting her maintain her professionalism and sophistication.  

And Smart made me cried in Plerng See Roong because he was so mean to Susie. I thought he did well to play his crazy satirical character. Haha. It was enough to make me hate him. Like I said, some people like him while most people dislike him. Lol. I am one of the few exceptions.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Lol. Allow me to clarify. Tik is definitely the better actor, but I don't think his acting has ever been out of this world great. I think I could only tolerate his acting with Aom Phiyada because he was the most compatible with her. Some people have a love hate relationship with Smart. I actually like Smart even though all he does is squint and open his eyes wide to display certain emotions. Lol. It's better than being emotionless. The two are both stiff and kind of remind me of each other when they're stiff. But they're not on the same level. I guess it was quite insulting to compare the two. Lol. I just think that Tik's acting didn't degrade or upgrade. Pretty much stayed the same from the last time I seen him act. But I'm no expert in acting so that's just my opinion :)     
Haha. It wasn't insulting ma'am. I actually agree with you Tik IS stiff and it really bothers me sometimes, but because I like him already I see past it. Hehe. First time I saw him though I didn't like him at all. I thought he was ugly. I couldn't understand why people said he was hot, but then after LK and RLSR I had a change of heart. Hehe. K, enough of that, I can't wait to see episode 2! It's out on Anony's channel if you guys haven't noticed.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
And I thought I was the only one annoyed with Ann's hairstyle, haha... Good to know I'm not alone. Personally to me, Ann is beautfiul, but why in this drama her makeup doesn't look nice at all?! Regarding, Tik vs Smart, Smart can't cry and when he gets angry, go back to look at all his drama, he has one single face expression; his eyebrows narrow, muahaha... As for Tik, his eyes and smile really draws you into his acting. His past drama has proven it and he is a good actor!

filkenlyn

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone, just finished epi 3 from Anony's channel and loving it so far. I haven't back read and seen only this last page (326) but your discussion on Mart's acting is too funny, lol! You said it best. Nothing against the man, he's tolerable for me though.
I've seen Tik in Wanida because I got curious as I think that was his comeback drama after a long hiatus and mainly because I sort of wanted to size him up. I want him to pair up with Ann.  Anyway, since that was the first time I've seen him, I have no expectations or prejudice. It was okay for me.
Here in YLC, though the expected chemistry with Ann is there, I agree that there's something lacking. I mean, in Tik's acting.  He can convey the emotions but it lacks depth and angst for me. Actually, I expected a more explosive interactions with Ann but it fell short.  I guess I was hoping for the same magical chemistry as with Ken.  Sorry to Tik's fans. I don't mean to offend anyone, just couldn't help remembering the Ann-Ken chem.
But don't get me wrong, am loving the Ann-Tik pairing and getting the goose bumps but from here on,I will stop thinking or compare it with Ken hehe
I think it's going to be a great lakorn and am already hooked!

Btw, I agree that Kong is wayyy better looking when he aged.  I refuse to watch his lakorn with Ann because I don't like his looks then, lol! But now, he's totally my style!

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Tik and Anne are too adorable for me to handle! OMG. AWWWWEEEE!! Ofc it's only adorable when he show that he still cares for her. xDD SO CUTE!

Tik really knows how to irritate me though, omg. BUT WHY IS HE SO HANDSOME.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
filkenlyn said:
Hi everyone, just finished epi 3 from Anony's channel and loving it so far. I haven't back read and seen only this last page (326) but your discussion on Mart's acting is too funny, lol! You said it best. Nothing against the man, he's tolerable for me though.
I've seen Tik in Wanida because I got curious as I think that was his comeback drama after a long hiatus and mainly because I sort of wanted to size him up. I want him to pair up with Ann.  Anyway, since that was the first time I've seen him, I have no expectations or prejudice. It was okay for me.
Here in YLC, though the expected chemistry with Ann is there, I agree that there's something lacking. I mean, in Tik's acting.  He can convey the emotions but it lacks depth and angst for me. Actually, I expected a more explosive interactions with Ann but it fell short.  I guess I was hoping for the same magical chemistry as with Ken.  Sorry to Tik's fans. I don't mean to offend anyone, just couldn't help remembering the Ann-Ken chem.
But don't get me wrong, am loving the Ann-Tik pairing and getting the goose bumps but from here on,I will stop thinking or compare it with Ken hehe
I think it's going to be a great lakorn and am already hooked!

Btw, I agree that Kong is wayyy better looking when he aged.  I refuse to watch his lakorn with Ann because I don't like his looks then, lol! But now, he's totally my style!
And and K-....her kookwan? Sniff, sniff I miss then so dearly.......