[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
AnnTfan said:
Since they are being so slow, they better make this lakorn unforgetable >.<

Count me in with you and Phatman on this! :CLAP: :lolyup: :grouphug:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Quality takes times. I'm sure this will be a kickass lakorn. It's Channel 3, not Channel 7. It better not turn out like Fah Jarod Sai. They took almost a decade and only had 11 episodes with them playing tag in the sand. Lol. Anne and Tik will not let us down, hopefully.   

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Quality takes times. I'm sure this will be a kickass lakorn. It's Channel 3, not Channel 7. It better not turn out like Fah Jarod Sai. They took almost a decade and only had 11 episodes with them playing tag in the sand. Lol. Anne and Tik will not let us down, hopefully.   

Yeah, FJS was very disappointing. I didn't endure the wait like many other fans and I feel utterly disappointed, so I can't even imagine how it was for those who waited for that long. Well, I hope Anne and Tik won't let us down. I hope LakorThai doesn't!  

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I was going to watch FJS because it was super short for a ch7 usually they never get to the point but it was a weirder type of lakorn. I wonder why ch7's rating are so high. Anyways Ann never lets me down maybe in QP a bit... but i still love her. Tikker is always an amazing actor, loved him for years <3

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
AnnTfan said:
I was going to watch FJS because it was super short for a ch7 usually they never get to the point but it was a weirder type of lakorn. I wonder why ch7's rating are so high. Anyways Ann never lets me down maybe in QP a bit... but i still love her. Tikker is always an amazing actor, loved him for years <3
And I never get why Channel 7 always has high ratings either. A majority of their lakorns are poor quality and drag way too much. In terms of genre, FJS had the perfect setting, characters, and plot to make into a lakorn. However, the producers and script writers did a horrible job at putting everything together. It was all over the place and too rushed. Wardrobe wasn't all that flattering either for a lakorn that centered around the middle eastern culture. I have Muslim friends and what they be wearing for special occasions are way more gorgeous and probably not as expensive. Considering that they had almost 10 years to film, I never understood the sloppiness.

I'm sure Tik and Anne won't disappoint. Lakorn Thai is a good production. I have high expectations and believe that they will be met. Channel 3 never disappoints me, neither does Anne :D

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
And I never get why Channel 7 always has high ratings either. A majority of their lakorns are poor quality and drag way too much. In terms of genre, FJS had the perfect setting, characters, and plot to make into a lakorn. However, the producers and script writers did a horrible job at putting everything together. It was all over the place and too rushed. Wardrobe wasn't all that flattering either for a lakorn that centered around the middle eastern culture. I have Muslim friends and what they be wearing for special occasions are way more gorgeous and probably not as expensive. Considering that they had almost 10 years to film, I never understood the sloppiness.

I'm sure Tik and Anne won't disappoint. Lakorn Thai is a good production. I have high expectations and believe that they will be met. Channel 3 never disappoints me, neither does Anne :D

Yup, my thoughts exactly. The storyline was nice and the lakorn had potential to be better, but it flopped horribly. The only CH7 lakorn I've seen in a long time is Pin Anong. Haha. I liked it, but even I forwarded the last 6 episodes. Haha. 

Let's all hope for the best!!! I need to update, but seems like there's no new pics....

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
It been awhile not coming here! Woowee cant wait until this one air! It better worth something for such a long wait! A master piece shall i say :p

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Yup, my thoughts exactly. The storyline was nice and the lakorn had potential to be better, but it flopped horribly. The only CH7 lakorn I've seen in a long time is Pin Anong. Haha. I liked it, but even I forwarded the last 6 episodes. Haha. 

Let's all hope for the best!!! I need to update, but seems like there's no new pics....
Yesss! Pin Anong got me hooked. I never fast forwarded at all because it was that good. It's the perfect example of how Channel 7 lakorns used to be! But lately I've discovered that the not so popular lakorns at Channel 7 with less famous pranangs are really good. Like the recent Bodyguard Sao. I was so hooked. Basically was talking by myself in that thread. Lol. Currently watching Wimarn Mapraw. So good. It's keeping me occupied before Yah Luem Chan airs. I don't have anything to watch so I experimented and liked a lot of things that I thought I wouldn't like.  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Yesss! Pin Anong got me hooked. I never fast forwarded at all because it was that good. It's the perfect example of how Channel 7 lakorns used to be! But lately I've discovered that the not so popular lakorns at Channel 7 with less famous pranangs are really good. Like the recent Bodyguard Sao. I was so hooked. Basically was talking by myself in that thread. Lol. Currently watching Wiwarn Mapraw. So good. It's keeping me occupied before Yah Luem Chan airs. I don't have anything to watch so I experimented and liked a lot of things that I thought I wouldn't like.  

PA got me hooked too, but the last couple episodes dragged so much that I had to forward. Haha. I feel like CH7's starting to lose their more popular actors/actresses. Like the only actress that I adore from CH7 is Pok P.. She's not even nang'ek anymore, but she's the only one that I like. For the guys it's only Weir. Haha. Oh, I like Min too, but not so so much.
How did we get on this topic?? We're so bad, so off topic! HAHA. Oh I'll just add an anti-spam below. HAHA.

AnTi-spam: YLC FOREVER!! WOOT WOOT!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
PA got me hooked too, but the last couple episodes dragged so much that I had to forward. Haha. I feel like CH7's starting to lose their more popular actors/actresses. Like the only actress that I adore from CH7 is Pok P.. She's not even nang'ek anymore, but she's the only one that I like. For the guys it's only Weir. Haha. Oh, I like Min too, but not so so much.
How did we get on this topic?? We're so bad, so off topic! HAHA. Oh I'll just add an anti-spam below. HAHA.

AnTi-spam: YLC FOREVER!! WOOT WOOT!
From Channel 7, I like Kwan, Jakjaan, Sammie, and Weir. I used to like Cee until he got his nose done and looked weird. Lol. Oh, now adding Es and Thanwa to the LIKE list. Lol. But my true obsession is mainly for Kwan/Weir and KA. The rest are on my like list. Haha. Change of topic. I'd like to continue but we're so off topic. Lol.

And I don't think these pictures were shared. For Anti-Spam purposes. Lol.

Credit to YLC Facebook

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh yes, I like Cee too. HAHA. He got a nose job?? I can't tell. I've only been a fan of his for a year. I think he looks hot. HAHA. Mainly because his hair style and his body makes him look hot. He isn't that handsome of a man...well not at first glance from me at least.

AnTi-spam: Those pics haven't been shared in here? I thought I saw them, must've only been on FB, silly me. HEHE.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Phatman, out of everyone on AF, I think you and I are very similar because everything you say I can almost always agree with. We even have the same taste in actors. Lol. And yeah, Cee got his nose done. If you compare his past to his recent pictures, you can tell there's something wrong.I think he has strong male features, his jawline especially, mixed with a cute boyish charm/smile. And his voice! Woooo, so hot. The boy can sing.

I checked back a few pages and the pictures weren't shared but are indeed on the FB page. Wish they didn't make Anne's wardrobe and hair look so motherly. I think they could've taken a spin on it and made her look like a fashionable mom. Compared to Rita, she looks worn out sometimes. I like when she let's her hair down and splits it to the side.  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Phatman, out of everyone on AF, I think you and I are very similar because everything you say I can almost always agree with. We even have the same taste in actors. Lol. And yeah, Cee got his nose done. If you compare his past to his recent pictures, you can tell there's something wrong.I think he has strong male features, his jawline especially, mixed with a cute boyish charm/smile. And his voice! Woooo, so hot. The boy can sing.

I checked back a few pages and the pictures weren't shared but are indeed on the FB page. Wish they didn't make Anne's wardrobe and hair look so motherly. I think they could've taken a spin on it and made her look like a fashionable mom. Compared to Rita, she looks worn out sometimes. I like when she let's her hair down and splits it to the side.  
Very similar taste indeed because I agree with everything you just said! Haha. Awe, I would have to compare his nose to tell the difference haha. Did he do it a while back or just recently?? Omg, yes I think so too, regarding his jaw line! That was one of the things that attracted me to him. Haha. And then I learned that he sings too, so that solidified my love for him.

Yeah she liked tooo motherly in this version. I especially don't like her hair style at the beginning where it's up. She looks beautiful And youthful with her hair split on the side, like how I mentioned a couple pages back. I don't think they made her character all motherly in the first version. Ann S. didn't look like it.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
No one has shared that clip Amelie, thank you!! I haven't checked her YouTube page in a long time. Haha. I don't like the song though. Not a fan of Miley.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm no expert on plastic surgery and can never tell when someone gets anything done. But with Cee, he just came back looking drastically different to a point where I lost all attraction towards him. That just doesn't happen out of no where. His nose got slimmer or shorter. Idk. Just takes away from his handsomeness. 

And yeah. I don't like how often her hair is tied. I skimmed through the older version and I think Ann Siriam was quite stylish. They make Anne look too reserved and formal with her long skirts and collared shirts along with her hair plainly tied back. I hope they switch it up in between scenes and doll her up a bit because I know Anne ain't no plain Jane. Lol.  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I'm no expert on plastic surgery and can never tell when someone gets anything done. But with Cee, he just came back looking drastically different to a point where I lost all attraction towards him. That just doesn't happen out of no where. His nose got slimmer or shorter. Idk. Just takes away from his handsomeness. 

And yeah. I don't like how often her hair is tied. I skimmed through the older version and I think Ann Siriam was quite stylish. They make Anne look too reserved and formal with her long skirts and collared shirts along with her hair plainly tied back. I hope they switch it up in between scenes and doll her up a bit because I know Anne ain't no plain Jane. Lol.  
So it's a recent transformation?? Aiya, no! Gotta go check now.

Yeah, Anne is definitely no plain Jane. She's the sexy girl next door. Haha.

thailover01

sarNie Adult
They make the Nangek dress so 'different' lol But make Sirita dress so nice... Lol thats lame.. hahaha Sirita is more stylus, Ann is stylus too but not as much as Sirita hahaha