[Ch3] Wanalee (Wave Media)

jakjann

Jakjann
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! WHAT THE CAST!!!!!!
LOVE CH3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JAMES AND POR IN HERE!!! COOL!! I HAVE TO WATCH IT IF ON AIR^^

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^shes a newbie. this is her first lakorn. some people arent photogenic but could look better on screen. i think shes pretty cute

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
another newbie? geez where do they get all these newbies? yeah i think she's plain looking too. gonna have to see how she looks on tv. serious acting career for james? i thought he liked music more unless his music business is not doing well, but anyway i like him so glad he's back and hope he gets to play pra'ek roles! i like rotmay and jane too. i think they're cuter than the nang'ek lol

joey

sarNie Adult
i think she looks okay. i hope she can act and look better on tv. it will be a plus for me if she and Por have chemistry. :)

sarN

sarNie Granny
o'no, who told the newbie to post side way like that ? she look weird , not sexy nor cute , it's fobish !

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^lol funny.

heres pix from the fitting. n'ek so resemble joy rinalee when she starred in ban sai thong especially with the braids. guess what, shes only 15! wow, pors a molester lol. i like the cast..alot big name stars

Por

James

Rodmay

Job Nithi

Jane

Mew

Yuen

wow, off pongpat is in here too

credit to noiki/wanalee fb

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This is just very wrong, dammit Por is 37 and she's 15 that is crazy beyond crazy, he's the next Nok Chatchai!!!! They really need to stop putting newbie's in remakes or else i might go crazy and burst a blood vessel. :angry: and the n'ek is ugly i can't believe they think she could act like Mew Lalita who is like the most famous and prettiest at that time. :blink:

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
wait, n'ek is only 15? in real life or in the lakorn? wow, that's...is there no age limit or whatever? I mean, sure the actor/actress can be whatever age depending on the script but, don't they take into consideration the role he/she's playing and who they're playing with? I mean I like por, but...she's 15, that's clearly underage...
I guess it's just acting, right? I mean...I don't know...

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yes, in real life n'ek is only 15. oh wells, im gonna watch it for the cast cuz it seem like it'll be a promising lakorn..i like how they took the time to make the photo look like back in the olden days. its too bad we probaly wont get to see it this lakorn

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you for the photos. I can't wait to see this. I really like Mew all ready just looking at her photos. She cutie. hehe