[Ch3] Wai Saeb Saraek Kard (Master One)

D~D

sarNie Adult
Really ??????????????????
Alek first role as p'ek and this is what he gets :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ja is dating the producer so she will be their go to n'ek. It's not that she lacks talent but I don't think she's n'ek material. Just my opinion. She seems to be only getting work from this production. Go figure due to the connection. Good for her since this is one of the best productions at Ch.3, in my opinion. That's why I'm upset that they keep recasting Ja in their lakorns. Cast Joy, Benz, Vicky, and Matt again please.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Mahalo said:
Ja is dating the producer so she will be their go to n'ek. It's not that she lacks talent but I don't think she's n'ek material. Just my opinion. She seems to be only getting work from this production. Go figure due to the connection. Good for her since this is one of the best productions at Ch.3, in my opinion. That's why I'm upset that they keep recasting Ja in their lakorns. Cast Joy, Benz, Vicky, and Matt again please.
Just like Ann and Kimberly then.LOL HAHA.. Ja, shes not a n'ek material. Im just not a fan of Ja at all i tried to watch her lakorns but failed LOL...  

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
AsianFemale said:
Just like Ann and Kimberly then.LOL HAHA.. Ja, shes not a n'ek material. Im just not a fan of Ja at all i tried to watch her lakorns but failed LOL...  
Everyone has their favorites but I would love it if they reuse them every other year. Sharing is caring. 

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I liked enough Ja in the Sixth Sense but I also think that's because the screen time was divided between all the girls. I'm just happy to see Alek getting to be p'ek. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
2:44 Mega Men 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ik5WmNOVxw