❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

D~D

sarNie Adult
Oh nooo, I've just read that Mario will be starring a Lakorn with Kimberly. So I guess this will mean that Mario is actually not the guy?:sad6:

I mean... Mew having a movie coming out next year as well. I read that it will be a romantic comedy or something.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Lol— While I still hope it is who I think it is! LOL! You never know until Anne confirms anything. Although she did attend Mark’s ordination! :aaaaa:

While the chance of being Mark is quite high, huhu, I’m just going to post this pic of Mark and Mew from a Raknakara promotional event! They look so absolutely stunning together! Too compatible!:facepalm::love:
215EEAF9-3AB0-4540-AB0F-ECEEA12F0FDB.jpeg
Cr 1neung’s IG

Of course I want to see Mew with James Ji one day too but since he’s just got booked for Krong Karm, he’s out!

Now that I think about it, the chance of Anne wanting Mark for this romantic drama could be because of what she saw in him from Kluen Chevit. She probably likes the agressive p’ek! :p

The only thing I hate about Anne’s work is if it’s a dramatic lakorn, she wants people to play like how she would play, which is to be too cold, bitchy, mean and somewhat bitter, well mostly for the n’ek, and that’s why I never enjoyed any of her lakorn growing up. But the good thing about Anne’s work is the kissing is 100% real hahaha :) which I like very much! Hopefully, she’ll let them play the characters without her inserting herself into the roles too much bc when she did that with PCKNMCPV, it was just flat boring and disappointing.

xodxo

Hmm so I’m speculating that Mark and Mew must have known or found out from Anne she’s casting them next. Well, Mew is already confirmed but it’s just the p’ek we’re waiting for. Usually, Mark will not seek out his n’ek or producer unless he’s already known in advance he’s going to be working with them. He seems very happy, lighten up around Mew like he’s very excited to be working with her. Hehe :) (Maybe it’s just my wishful thinking lol but Mark seems to be around Mew’s table a lot at Margie’s wedding. Lol. There’s no way he would be hanging out around her unless he didn’t already know she was going to be his next n’ek!) :D

Well, according Mark’s last interview, even if his next Lakorn is confirmed, fitting will not start til March bc they have to wait for his hair and brows to fully grow back. I hope they at least do something in between then bc March is a long a$$ wait!!! What am I going to do while waiting for my lovely Prince to grow his hair? LOL

And Mew is such a cutie but she really has put on some weight. Ahaha she’s still small but she appears slightly bigger than usual. She was teased about gaining 3kg a while back but I hope she works out bc I want her a sexy and slim figure for Anne’s new Lakorn. And if it happens to a slap/kiss, Mark wouldn’t struggle with carrying her. Hahahah Love them regardless!! My most anticipated couple of 2018!

I don’t think Mark has felt this excited close to any n’ek lately. Lol he must be excited just being near Mew. Heheh :D and working with her is a dream come true!!

861AE320-518C-4CBF-ADE5-096AF129C3B7.jpeg A2073222-0B39-41B6-89EF-1C3AFF491690.jpeg 5C0B9550-0018-455A-86F7-1451867C03DF.jpeg
Cr AnneThong Amatyai Igs

Another big hint that pra’ek is Mark is because when Mark was working out, Anne came to comment about her nose bleeding LOL (due to his hot body) lol and Mark replied with “working out, waiting krab” —>so ofc working out for this Lakorn of Anne! Haha :p
F3FD5B8D-9633-4239-8A85-F68764157F48.jpeg

Last edited:

D~D

sarNie Adult
Hmm so I’m speculating that Mark and Mew must have known or found out from Anne she’s casting them next. Well, Mew is already confirmed but it’s just the p’ek we’re waiting for. Usually, Mark will not seek out his n’ek or producer unless he’s already known in advance he’s going to be working with them. He seems very happy, lighten up around Mew like he’s very excited to be working with her. Hehe :) (Maybe it’s just my wishful thinking lol but Mark seems to be around Mew’s table a lot at Margie’s wedding. Lol. There’s no way he would be hanging out around her unless he didn’t already know she was going to be his next n’ek!) :D

Well, according Mark’s last interview, even if his next Lakorn is confirmed, fitting will not start til March bc they have to wait for his hair and brows to fully grow back. I hope they at least do something in between then bc March is a long a$$ wait!!! What am I going to do while waiting for my lovely Prince to grow his hair? LOL

And Mew is such a cutie but she really has put on some weight. Ahaha she’s still small but she appears slightly bigger than usual. She was teased about gaining 3kg a while back but I hope she works out bc I want her a sexy and slim figure for Anne’s new Lakorn. And if it happens to a slap/kiss, Mark wouldn’t struggle with carrying her. Hahahah Love them regardless!! My most anticipated couple of 2018!

I don’t think Mark has felt this excited close to any n’ek lately. Lol he must be excited just being near Mew. Heheh :D and working with her is a dream come true!!

View attachment 9786 View attachment 9787 View attachment 9788
Cr AnneThong Amatyai Igs

Another big hint that pra’ek is Mark is because when Mark was working out, Anne came to comment about her nose bleeding LOL (due to his hot body) lol and Mark replied with “working out, waiting krab” —>so ofc working out for this Lakorn of Anne! Haha :p
View attachment 9789

omg, can Ann already tell us about the lakorn already !! :mad::mad::mad:
Everything is still hush-hush. :nut::nut:
I thought that the p'ek was going to be someone who hasn't work with Ann yet (I think thats what I read a few months back). I mean, she's already worked with Mark in "Ab Rub Online"

xodxo

omg, can Ann already tell us about the lakorn already !! :mad::mad::mad:
Everything is still hush-hush. :nut::nut:
I thought that the p'ek was going to be someone who hasn't work with Ann yet (I think thats what I read a few months back). I mean, she's already worked with Mark in "Ab Rub Online"
Lol she’s worked with him twice; PYCKK and ARK! She’s seen him around way too many times!! lol!! I’m going to be greedy and want ONLY Mark and Mew!!! Hahahaha

I need them in a super good Lakorn before the world ends!! Lol jkjk about the world ending!!! But Mark and Mew is truly the only thing I look forward to in 2018!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I have a good feeling it will be Mark!

Wishing for a slap kiss lakorn with lots of kisses.

Last edited:

xodxo

Lol — me three!! 55555 I’ve been taping on Anne and she’s been making more comments on Mark’s posts than she ever did before so my hunch is saying it is going to be Mark! Haha I’m so ready for Mark and Mew to collaborate and challenge themselves, esp
Mew in a BIG production with Annethong!!! Can’t wait til the vacation season is over with the Thais so they can get back to hurdling with work again!! Keke :p

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Lol — me three!! 55555 I’ve been taping on Anne and she’s been making more comments on Mark’s posts than she ever did before so my hunch is saying it is going to be Mark! Haha I’m so ready for Mark and Mew to collaborate and challenge themselves, esp
Mew in a BIG production with Annethong!!! Can’t wait til the vacation season is over with the Thais so they can get back to hurdling with work again!! Keke :p
Same here. I mean he has nothing lined up at the moment so I have a good feeling it's him. I love it when he gets to star with new n'ek. Mew and Mark will do great together!

xodxo

I’m slightly concerned for Mew cuz she’s getting a little too chubby lol and knowing Anne, she loves teasing n’eks that are chubby. Lol she doesn’t pluerm chubby n’ek...she was always poking fun of Kimmy. Hopefully, Anne isn’t so pranky with Mew lol she’s enjoying eating too, too much! Lol :p

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
LOL! OMG! Mew is not even chubby ya’ll! She’s so cute. I absolutely adore her.

I hope it’s Mark, but I’d be just excited if it’s Ken T.

xodxo

Lol —- geez she’s my girl too!! :p I have been following her too closely and have noticed the slight weight gain lol yes, compare her to the average person, she’s thin and petite as heck LOL but in n’ek standard, she has put on 3kg and is looking a little bloaty! Don’t ya worry, lol, she’s my girl too! don’t sweat it! Haha! But I don’t want her anymore chubbier than she’s looking right now, cuz she’ll look a little too round lol :p

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
All the n’eks are pretty skinny but dang the ET industry is too dang strict about a females body. Even if Mew gained a few pounds it wouldn’t make her look big but for sure Producers would notice it. It sucks.

xodxo

Unfortunately it doesn’t look good for the camera and onscreen cuz camera just adds 10 extra pounds to what you already look like in real life :( I know Mews been working out LOL but she’s also eating a lot of carbs (bread, croissants, cakes, sweets) LOL and that’s what’s putting on the extra pounds! She’s usually a very tiny and thin girl, but when she gains weight her arms and face are the most obvious features. Well, stay off the carbs Mew! Lol :D Hopefully pAnne wont be teasing you like some of her previous n’eks LOL :p I know it is very easy to gain weight esp with the season long off from work, most people are just eating away.

xodxo

Arg!!!!! Getting inpatient with this wait!!!!!!! Can’t January just be over already?!? Lol :p

Kayla

sarNie Adult
You have to be a skeleton to be considered skiny in Asia. I mean Beyonce has a fabulous body and would probably be considered fat in Asia. Look at Kim, got curves in all the right place and she's still considered fat, big bone, whatever. At the end of the day, it's a matter of opinions.

No worries, Anne will request for Mew to shred a few pounds for the role. Still thinking and hoping it's Mark!!

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
You have to be a skeleton to be considered skiny in Asia. I mean Beyonce has a fabulous body and would probably be considered fat in Asia. Look at Kim, got curves in all the right place and she's still considered fat, big bone, whatever. At the end of the day, it's a matter of opinions.

No worries, Anne will request for Mew to shred a few pounds for the role. Still thinking and hoping it's Mark!!
I couldn’t agree more! I experienced it myself. I don’t know why most Asian prefer super skinny and think that it is pretty! I feel like I’m out of topic here but most Thai actress are super skinny and some are so thin that they don’t have women curve. I personally think Mew look cute in her current state.