[Ch3] Tom Yum Rum Shing (Broadcast Thai)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
AT: Pictures of Por for SUDSAPDA,Oh my gosh, No.. My man Por does not look good like that at all!!! Big No No!!!!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I wonder what scene is this? I;'m assuming Yaya Ying is going to go crazy and dream of this.
Wait! I actually don't know.hahah. Maybe I got it wrong.

Credits:ทูนอินทร์ (ต้มยำลำซิ่ง)'s FB

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Off Topic: HAhaah.Oh my gosh,Check this out. Por dress like a girl! Oh my gosh,Por make such an ugly girl.He better sticks to a guy.hahaha.

Credits: Same as the one from my previous post.

cecilia

Staff member
^Those photos are from his short movie - it's about a boy band being want by some ghost women when their car broke down and stuck at the middle of nowhere at Kratae's family resort.

Widow ghost & Red lip man: http://www.youtube.com/user/porthrisadeeofficial#grid/user/11E492237D5FFC4D

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Just got done watching today episode and man the preview for tomorrow the last episode looks so intense. I cant wait for it!!! Excited and sad at the same time bc its ending tomorrow. :(

Areeya

sarNie Adult
so sad to see por it seem like his character is being hurt emotional the most. i hate misunderstanding scene...araya should kno better not to misunderstand por...should know all those ppl is setting scene for her to misunderstand por...seen the preview for tomorrow epi hearing por said this is the last time i will shed my tears for u

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Just finish watching today episode and oh my gosh chompoo character is stupid. I feel so sad for por t. :( i thought today episode was the last one. Thanks goodness there is still next week episode. I think it might end next tuesday if not then the monday after next week. I only saw the last 40 minutes of today episode i think. So intense got me into it. Cant wait for next week. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg next week ending episode we'll be seeing Por kidnapping Chompoo :slapandkissse3: :r-scene-pop-corn:

tinah

sarNie Coma
I thought this was ending today, but yea, roong has got to be one of the dumbest nek I've seen in so long! I so hate her character. She doesn't have a mind of her own and she continue to believe the bad people over the guy who she claim to love. I was so satisfy when por told her off today. He said some hurtful things to her too.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
omg por my man did such a great job on today epi never in thai lakorn see a p'ek yelled at the n'ek so hurtful...thanks por for trying to knock the sense out of her head...she is one dumb n'ek continue to believed all the bad ppl that r trying to hurt u...especially yaya ying cnt she believed a girl like dis over the man she love omg...misunderstanding lead from not asking questions whether or not its true u cnt always believed wat u see all the time