[CH3] Tiwa Sorn Dao (Kantana Evoulution) Chippy Sirin / Puen Khanin

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
A4662B9C-2DEA-473A-AAA5-87B8D10E1DBA.jpeg
Omg I’m for sure tuning into this loool Puen is a cutie <3 this looks really funny and interesting haha

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I found a better sypnosis for this lakorn. It sounds pretty interesting! Here it is:
Tiwa Sorn Dao' is a romantic adventure drama Puen is Tiwa Honest man,that caused some events in life, Causing him to stick to the island since he could not remember, And living with nature since birth. Chippy is Sorn Dao A new generation of young women who have ambitions and believe that money is the answer to everything in life. How will the story be followed in 'Tiwa Sorn Dao’

Cr. Ig @khaninlover_official

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
B2D86DA1-3388-4A9F-B75B-BC41C1220092.jpeg 093A04F3-D85B-4FC7-B316-A2C517E5A7EC.jpeg C29DEC50-015A-488B-AEC8-1DCEB53C7C76.jpeg Man I’m really excited for this lakorn! The storyline seems unique compared to a lot of the currently filming and airing lakorns. We haven’t had a good island/forest setting type of lakorn in a while! Also I think Peun pulls off the long hair lol He looks like Tarzan :love:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Poor chippy has to drag Puen a.k.a. Tarzan on that makeshift gurney thing loool They looks really comfortable with each other which is good!

I think I’m the only one in this thread :risas3:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
3C782622-C83B-496F-B9FB-5040560590F5.jpeg 0C1BB3C4-4D82-4D48-B8DB-AD51F133BA90.jpeg FB012DB3-EB1A-4065-A558-22EBC2F4AC50.jpeg
These two are cute :love: it’s good that they are really comfortable with each other!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Puen look really good with that long hair!
Yeah at first I was like ewww no but now I think it actually really suits him lol the wig looks pretty realistic and I’m sure it’s supposed to look all dirty and a little messed up since he lives on an island. It makes him look like Tarzan!

Koy123

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah at first I was like ewww no but now I think it actually really suits him lol the wig looks pretty realistic and I’m sure it’s supposed to look all dirty and a little messed up since he lives on an island. It makes him look like Tarzan!
Yeah from the pictures it makes it look real and Puen pull it off well. I miss p’ek back in the days when they have long hair. Haha.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yeah from the pictures it makes it look real and Puen pull it off well. I miss p’ek back in the days when they have long hair. Haha.
I like long hair on some people. I wonder who else in the newer and current generations would be able to pull off long hair. I didn’t really like long hair on Great when he grew it out. James Ji looked good with it in NDFD too

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yes that one lol
Oh yeah. I don’t think Puen is like trying to be an animal/wolf or anything like that in this. It doesn’t seem like that at least. His character seems kind of like Tarzan, raised on an island and interacts with animals and stuff. Separated from the modern world type of person lol idk much of the details cause there’s not many people who have translated anything about this