[CH3] Tiwa Sorn Dao (Kantana Evoulution) Chippy Sirin / Puen Khanin

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by SuzieJ, Oct 5, 2018.

1. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

A4662B9C-2DEA-473A-AAA5-87B8D10E1DBA.jpeg
    Omg I’m for sure tuning into this loool Puen is a cutie <3 this looks really funny and interesting haha

2. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I found a better sypnosis for this lakorn. It sounds pretty interesting! Here it is:
    Tiwa Sorn Dao' is a romantic adventure drama Puen is Tiwa Honest man,that caused some events in life, Causing him to stick to the island since he could not remember, And living with nature since birth. Chippy is Sorn Dao A new generation of young women who have ambitions and believe that money is the answer to everything in life. How will the story be followed in 'Tiwa Sorn Dao’

Cr. Ig @khaninlover_official

S.J.M and TubbyTinker like this.
  3. TubbyTinker

TubbyTinker You're Average Person :)

Sounds interesting! Thank you for putting this lakorn om my radar lmao @SuzieJ

SuzieJ likes this.
  4. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

No problem. I hope by the time this airs it will interest you enough to sub this! Happy holidays and have a happy new year btw :)

5. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

B2D86DA1-3388-4A9F-B75B-BC41C1220092.jpeg 093A04F3-D85B-4FC7-B316-A2C517E5A7EC.jpeg C29DEC50-015A-488B-AEC8-1DCEB53C7C76.jpeg Man I’m really excited for this lakorn! The storyline seems unique compared to a lot of the currently filming and airing lakorns. We haven’t had a good island/forest setting type of lakorn in a while! Also I think Peun pulls off the long hair lol He looks like Tarzan :love:

6. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Poor chippy has to drag Puen a.k.a. Tarzan on that makeshift gurney thing loool They looks really comfortable with each other which is good!

I think I’m the only one in this thread :risas3: