[CH3] Tee Krai Tee Man (Maker K) - Nine Napat, Gina Yeena, Mo Monchanok, Alex Rendell, Ball Jitpanu

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
English sub for the second teaser. Thaidramatic_update added more to the synopsis:

Jane is always beside Trin but he fall for Mitra.

Mitra always feel excited to be with Trin, but eventually decide to engage with Aki because she and Trin are totally different.

So even though Nine and Mo won't end up together, it still seems like they'll have a significant storyline based off the newest teaser and the synopsis. It actually sounds like Nine's character might be more into Mo's character but has to let her go because their parents forbid them to be together and Mo gets engaged to Alex.

http://instagr.am/p/B4XFSIMlYbL/

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
D-1!!!!! :cheer: They are really promoting this love triangle. I haven't seen any picture of the main couple alone.. But they sure took a lot of photos of these three in the same pose, which again makes me wonder if the reason they had the second fitting had anything to do with Mo's character. I'm looking forward to finally finding out how interesting her role is.
http://instagr.am/p/B4g0CJ7F5Bm/
CE7ACB63-6738-4838-85B4-1084DE447974.jpeg
BC3C939C-E769-4975-AFCE-E96697397F87.jpeg
C1DC5CDB-29DC-41F1-873B-5890BA4961DC.jpeg
cr to owners

I was surprised that trueid cropped Nine and Mo out for their article about Ch.3's upcoming lakorns. :eek::confused12:
522DD5DC-D03A-48C0-8F41-82056931D8F9.jpeg

Last edited:

queenyeon

sarNie Adult

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
The first ep is actually pretty decent. Nine's character is very likeable and he and Yeena play off well together. I think Nine's acting was better in his first lakorn with Ice, some little awkwardness with his acting here but not cringey. Maybe due to working with Num Krit coz he's not the best... the drama will probably get more drama later but it feels a little light and even nam nao. I don't know why this one is airing on Wed-Thurs it should be Monday-Tues based on the vibe of the lakorn. I don't really buy the plot... so Nine's character is a rising Pro Golfer from a poor background where he and his dad work at a golf course. All his life he got into golf only coz his dad wants him to be a Pro. So the owners of the golf course wants him to get rid of his dad as the caddy coz they think his dad is interfering with his motivation as a competitor, saying he should play coz he wants to win for himself not for his dad... but Nine's character already said he doesn't even care for golf so I don't know how getting rid of the dad will be helpful... we'll see how this goes coz this part is kinda a weak storyline but it might bring the water works later lol

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Physically Gina and Nine look good together. I wish she didn’t cut her hair! First episode wasn’t bad, but yes, definitely not a real strong storyline. Hopefully it still turns out well though!