[Ch3] Tarm Ruk Keun Jai (LakornThai)

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I don't know why they need to tan the poor guy, have not the time he sat/laid still for people to put facial hair on his face torturing him enough already and to add more torture on him, they gave him unnatural tan :loool:....Athit in TNNKK is quite a handsome farmer & he is not tan, although he is quite young compared with Singh. The tan can go but the facial hair has to be in hahaha.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Ms.Zoe said:
I don't know why they need to tan the poor guy, have not the time he sat/laid still for people to put facial hair on his face torturing him enough already and to add more torture on him, they gave him unnatural tan :loool:....Athit in TNNKK is quite a handsome farmer & he is not tan, although he is quite young compared with Singh.
Stop!! Go back to his eyes and his smiles quick! Lol

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I think Na Ram already knew Noona is his. He's just purposely trying 'not acknowledging her'. Mew is dropping hints like breadcrumbs so it'd be strange if he not know. I just love how they film the way noona follows Na Ram. Like a cute puppy following her dad.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^Right? He can't not suspect even a little that she's his daughter. It's too bad that Rath will add to,his insecurities of not being a good father.
I like the love story between na Ram and Nong. It sticks to the love of an older person idea and shows good people will find love in each other.

They almost tricked me in ep. 3. I thought she really told na Ram she's his daughter. I shouldn't have been so naive lol.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I have a feeling that the truth will be revealed somewhere in the halfway mark. Maybe episode 8-9. From the intro credits it looked like no one knew the truth but Na Ram did. One of the scenes was Na Ram at the hospital and Noona was taking care of him. Nai Singh and Nong sees them and misunderstands.

Nadech in a tight shirt is hilarious! I thought the shirt was going to burst.

The way Nai Singh was captivated by her scent and proximity was adorable. He had to shake himself out of the daze he was in.

Next week needs to hurry because Nai Singh is going to get jelly. Lol

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Okay, I lied... I guess the tan is a tad bit much and really dark or orange depending on the lighting. LoL  :whahuh: But he still looks really good!  :heart:  :wub: I really hope they don't wait until episode 8-9 to reveal she's Na Ram's daughter. That's too long! lol I have yet to watch the last scene with Na Singh and his tight shirt, but I saw the preview. Hahaha  :coverlaf:

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
There was a scene in the MV where Na Ram was crying on the little house thingy and Noona was crying/kneeling from below. T_T Hate it when they drag out the truth, but that's the fun of it, lol. ^_^

byebye

sarNie OldFart
They could make this lakorn in 5 episodes. I mean, Singh is already smitten with Noona so by episode 5 it should be believable to say he has fallen in love with her. And by then her secret should be out with her dad. All the other characters can be dealt with behind the scenes lol

Regarding his tan, it would be best if they could keep it one color. Sometimes his cheeks are like dirty tan/orange. And sometimes it's a darker shade. It's worst at times when you see a little of his chest and it's his normal color then you go to his face and it's a WTH?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
byebye said:
They could make this lakorn in 5 episodes. I mean, Singh is already smitten with Noona so by episode 5 it should be believable to say he has fallen in love with her. And by then her secret should be out with her dad. All the other characters can be dealt with behind the scenes lol

Regarding his tan, it would be best if they could keep it one color. Sometimes his cheeks are like dirty tan/orange. And sometimes it's a darker shade. It's worst at times when you see a little of his chest and it's his normal color then you go to his face and it's a WTH?
Not to mention when he falls in the water it comes off LOL.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL. Yes, I noticed in the scene after where half his face is tan and the other half is white. Haha. Na Ram already knows that Noona is his daughter due to the things that she tells him about her father, and Noona calling him father when she was telling Nong that her father is a gardener so she's there to be close to him. I cried.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
So if there is an award for best makeup & hairstyling in lakorn then TRKJ will definitely not going to win :loool:, so much talk over Singh's tan :coverlaf:.

I could let the horrible tan pass, his features are what I focus on...I am just surprised why the lakorn crew not notice the horrible tan or they just don't care? :scratchhead2:  

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ms.Zoe said:
So if there is an award for best makeup & hairstyling in lakorn then TRKJ will definitely not going to win :loool:, so much talk over Singh's tan :coverlaf:.

I could let the horrible tan pass, his features are what I focus on...I am just surprised why the lakorn crew not notice the horrible tan or they just don't care? :scratchhead2:
Lol. They could have just let him be a handsome farmer. I don't think us girls would mind. But nope, they want to make it realistic and fake tan him to the point of coming off as a make up fail.

And not sure why they think just tanning his face is all that matters? I'm not even sure they complete tan his neck. Basically, they think since people notice the face first let's cake him up in orange and forget the rest lol.

And so true, don't let him go near the water cause the tan will come off. He goes in dark come back out the real Nadech lol

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I thought my screen's coloring was off until I came here. Nadech looks like a damn oompa loompa. I love him and Mew together though.

I can't watch any of the mom's scenes cause she's so annoying even though I generally like Tanya.

Anybody know how many episodes this will have? Caue I remember the old one being really short, like 8-9 episodes. It looks like they're extending this which means draggy to the max. If Noona doesn't do the daddy reveal until close to the end, I'm going to be really annoyed.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
They are going to make the misunderstanding for at least 10 episodes. It's not just between na/Mew but Au/Diana too. I think it's no more than 16 episodes. I honestly don't even see how they can stretch it to 16 because there isn't a mystery to solve.

I mean, Noona is dropping clues like rich people dropping cash on a shopping spree. If he doesn't get it then it's his fault lol

D~D

sarNie Adult
I hope it STOPS at 13 or 14. It can go longer if they give me some cute scene. :ghehe:  :ghehe:  :ghehe:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Yeah the plot is quite simple. And even if she reveals herself soon, na Ram can't reject Noona for THAT long. She obviously loves him and wants to be with him. Same with Diana. There's only so much I can imagine a n'ek can do to convince her p'ek she loves him until I say she needs to just accept his answer and let him dwell on his loss. 
12 - 13 episodes sound decent enough to give us lots of sweet scenes between Noona and Singh! He's already got heart eyes whenever he's not chiding her for being stubborn.

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
Watching this lakorn was so far so good for me as i'm new to lakorn world.... This lakorn was the first that i participate since first episode until now....

Step

Mrs James Ma
I did not notice Nadech's tan till I read here lol. I was busy looking at his handsome face  :drools:  :drools: tan does not bother me on Nadech and JMa :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:
Idk why I love this pic so much  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

cr ch3