[Ch3] Tarm Ruk Keun Jai (LakornThai)

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
When i saw these pics, i thought they cant possibly be giving out durians as souvenirs? but knowing the durians are from na, it's totally understandable lol

And never forget to thank the cooking team hahah

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
bubbles8 said:
When i saw these pics, i thought they cant possibly be giving out durians as souvenirs? but knowing the durians are from na, it's totally understandable lol
Why I love Nadech. I saw a clip from awhile back where an actress was complementing Na. She said she saw him hand-washing his clothes even though there was washing machine close-by.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Bieluvr said:
Why I love Nadech. I saw a clip from awhile back where an actress was complementing Na. She said she saw him hand-washing his clothes even though there was washing machine close-by.
Wowww!!.. That's what we called gentleman.. :ghehe: :ghehe: .. He's independent on himself.. THAT'S MY MAN loll

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
While waiting for this to air, lets watch Na's school project which he directed himself. A little cunning, a little silly but it's something worth watching, unless u're allergic to laughter or his handsome face heheh and his cute attempts of english is rather cute!

http://youtu.be/G2mXFUqNSHI

Peeping at the lead actress lol

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL. Not bad for a beginner. Who is the lead actress anyway, she's good too. Na is so cute when he's peeping at her. Hahaha. :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
OMG the best news I have read since I came back to AF. Filming has finally come to an end. Now waiting for an air date. I am super excited.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^Lol "most handsome man in the country"
"Nadech kugimiya!"

Sadly, wrong answer

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
jjinxx said:
^Lol "most handsome man in the country"
"Nadech kugimiya!"

Sadly, wrong answer
LOL. Yep, that part was hilarious. Nadech is such a Narcissist. Do you really believe you are the most handsome man in your country?! You are handsome, but there are some who are more handsome in my opinion for example?

phatman said:
Right answer, Patson Sarindu!! Haha.
Adding to the list. Willy McIntosh, Kong Sorawit, Ak Akarat, Peun Kanin, Gun Napat, and Phet Thakrit. And also, I disagree with Mew's description of Dome Pakorn Lum. He is definitely not the most handsome man in their country. Not in my eyes, but everyone has their own opinion. :)

D~D

sarNie Adult
Bieluvr said:
LOL. Yep, that part was hilarious. Nadech is such a Narcissist. Do you really believe you are the most handsome man in your country?! You are handsome, but there are some who are more handsome in my opinion for example?

Adding to the list. Willy McIntosh, Kong Sorawit, Ak Akarat, Peun Kanin, Gun Napat, and Phet Thakrit. And also, I disagree with Mew's description of Dome Pakorn Lum. He is definitely not the most handsome man in their country. Not in my eyes, but everyone has their own opinion. :)

Willy McIntosh  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy: 
I couldn't STOP staring at Willy when he was in the lakorn  " Tam Hua Jai Pai Sood Lah" with Lalita (Mew)
Everytime he comes on the screen, I'm like " you are so DAMN good looking, who in the world can ever beat you in the thai lakorn industry?"

D~D

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Right answer, Patson Sarindu!! Haha.

Warning !!!!!!!!! I'm  :eek:fftopic: here. 
BEST role Patson ever took was the lakorn "Ka Neung Ha," with Ning. I  :heart: that lakorn.*(i still watch it from time to time ) I can actually see Nadech and Mew taking on this role together. Keeping my finger cross for them to reunite again, although they had just wrap up one!!! :ghehe:  its should be fine b/c I think, Nadech and Yaya have done couple of lakorn, back-to-back.  :yes:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
D~D said:

Willy McIntosh  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy: 
I couldn't STOP staring at Willy when he was in the lakorn  " Tam Hua Jai Pai Sood Lah" with Lalita (Mew)
Everytime he comes on the screen, I'm like " you are so DAMN good looking, who in the world can ever beat you in the thai lakorn industry?"
LOL. Same here. I've only seen a few lakorns of his (Fai Tang See, Ruk Lae Patubai, Manee Yard Fah, and Ruk Diow Kaung Jenjira) and fell in love with him in every one of them. But i liked him most in the one with Ann. He looks so good in Suits.

D~D said:

Warning !!!!!!!!! I'm  :eek:fftopic: here. 
BEST role Patson ever took was the lakorn "Ka Neung Ha," with Ning. I  :heart: that lakorn.*(i still watch it from time to time ) I can actually see Nadech and Mew taking on this role together. Keeping my finger cross for them to reunite again, although they had just wrap up one!!! :ghehe:  its should be fine b/c I think, Nadech and Yaya have done couple of lakorn, back-to-back.  :yes:
Patson is really good-looking too and even though I have only seen two of his lakorns (Ka Neung Ha and Naee Mekhala), I really liked him. :)