[Ch3] Tarm Ruk Keun Jai (LakornThai)

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Nadech and Mew are SUCH a cute pair, omg. <3 I'm honestly not a fan of like, super cute lakorns, lol. Hope to be some bickering right? But I'll stay tune. Nadech and his mustache, hello there. <33 

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Nadech is looking badass! That facial hair is totally making me swoon. Mew and Nadech look great together.
Looking forward to this! I also like country lakorn lol

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Nadech is looking badass! That facial hair is totally making me swoon. Mew and Nadech look great together.
Looking forward to this! I also like country lakorn lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I guess I'm indifferent because I LOVE country lakorns. :ghehe: The nang'eks and pra'eks tend to be more likable. Like either the pra'ek is el macho mejor or the nang'ek is la tough! HAHA. Therefore, I'm definitely looking forward to this one. Nadech looks GOOD and I actually like Mew's style in here. Sucks that Pa Jaaew is the director. Not that he sucks, but his pra'nang stare off is just too much. Haha. 

So this is a remake of Au and Cherry's sis' lakorn! I remember watching a few scenes here and there way back. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I wonder if Nadech's ever considered shaving off some of that chest hair. Hehe. I think a little bit of chest hair is hot, but too much is...sort of a turn off. Haha. And it don't matter how hot the guy is.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I dont think theres a point in shaving...the more you shave the more hairier it get. I bet once you shave the engrown hair does not feel comfortable...hella pokey

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
m9saeteurn1 said:
I dont think theres a point in shaving...the more you shave the more hairier it get. I bet once you shave the engrown hair does not feel comfortable...hella pokey
Wax?? Haha.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
OMG they look so cute together!!! I'm so watching this. I love Mew. She's so cute and pretty. Nadech actually looks really good with the little beard lol. I love their height differences. There's something about a guy towering a girl that I find so darn sexy and cute. I'm weird :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Nadech and Mew looks kind of hot together. I am loving the facial hair on Nadech. Rawr sexy! 
phatman said:
Wax?? Haha.
How about laser hair removal lol Wish I could afford it. I hate shaving my legs and I have hairy arms!!! 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fun said:
Nadech and Mew looks kind of hot together. I am loving the facial hair on Nadech. Rawr sexy! 
How about laser hair removal lol Wish I could afford it. I hate shaving my legs and I have hairy arms!!! 

Don't they look hot together? Haha. Can't wait for Bella and Nadech to pair up. They'd look pretty hot too. Hehe.
Oh yeah, laser beam those hair follicles :ghehe:. Nadech isn't the type who can't afford it, right. So...I don't see why not. Well, of course he'd have to want to do it in the first place. 

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Haha. He finally gets to tower his leading ladies: Taew and Mew.

:lol: So true. Yaya is super tall and Kim is just slightly shorter than her. Anyone knows how tall he is??? I mean if Mew is 160cm then I'm about the same height as she is (161cm) so actually Nadech is pretty tall in my standard :lol:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Pooh4ever said:

:lol: So true. Yaya is super tall and Kim is just slightly shorter than her. Anyone knows how tall he is??? I mean if Mew is 160cm then I'm about the same height as she is (161cm) so actually Nadech is pretty tall in my standard :lol:
Haha. He's pretty tall compared to me too!

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Na is bt 175-179cm, but dont count on me on that, i cant even remember how old he is lol

I dont mind wat he does to his chest hair, i js need him to button up his shirt and not flaunt it lol maybe then i will be able to love him more :)

And happy to know diew is in here also, hopefully the 4th time together there will be heaps of bromance instead of being enemies!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
bubbles8 said:
Na is bt 175-179cm, but dont count on me on that, i cant even remember how old he is lol

I dont mind wat he does to his chest hair, i js need him to button up his shirt and not flaunt it lol maybe then i will be able to love him more :)

And happy to know diew is in here also, hopefully the 4th time together there will be heaps of bromance instead of being enemies!
Totally agree on Diew! I like it when he plays the good guy.