[Ch3] Tarm Ruk Keun Jai (LakornThai)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Aww I'm watching the old version right now and so love Au. He still looks young enough to star in his own remake and be Mew's pra'ek due to the supposed age diff in the lakorn. His chracter is so gentle, oh my heart melts! Hopefully Nadech can fill the shoes.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Aww I'm watching the old version right now and so love Au. He still looks young enough to star in his own remake and be Mew's pra'ek due to the supposed age diff in the lakorn. His chracter is so gentle, oh my heart melts! Hopefully Nadech can fill the shoes.

And Au's destined to be with Singh too. HAHA. He was Nai Singh in this one and is now Singh's Nai Noi's personal bodyguard. 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Ncmeowmeow35 said:

Glad you finally get a chance to watch it now. 

So agree with you, P'Au is just so nice in here, I love his subtle jealousy whenever Nuna want to be closer to her father instead of him. :woot:

Hopefully they will not change the storyline much in the remakes.  I like the easy going of this lakorn, I don't want to see any dramatic stuffs add in.  Keeping finger cross that Mew and Nadech do the roles justice like P'Au and Pupae!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Katelyn said:

Maya, that would be awesome!  I love hanging out with you!!  :dance1:  And I have no clue when this will air.

Thanks for this as I've not seen the original. Love jealous p'ek and a plus for no nang rai!  I read the summary though.  Can't wait to watch it with you!!

Same with me,  you and the IPKKND's girls are the best when we get to spazz with each others :clap:  miss all you ladies! :spin:

You're missing out, the original was just so sweet you should check it out. I have watches it numerous of times and still love them just as the first time I watch it. :thumbsup:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
So is Diana playing Nadech's lil sister? I'm barely on epi 4, really like this type of lakorn. Gosh I really hope they (ch3) remake Jotmai Teung Duang Dao.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol and off was the father and now the director. Gosh are we bored tonight! Lol

And the bad guy in the original TRKJ is playing Ah Tee's father in Singh! HAHAHA.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha were just connecting the dots.

Omg I am so happy I found this lakorn. Actually thank you guys for introducing this lakorn to me.

I swear her mom is such a B! I want her dad to end up with the pra'ek sister. Hopefully they change that part lol.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
If the prek's sis ended up with nangek's dad, what would happen to them? Weirder than parents from both sides ending up together.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
tgamber said:
If the prek's sis ended up with nangek's dad, what would happen to them? Weirder than parents from both sides ending up together.
Kinda like Kularb Rai Glai Ruk with Great and Matt. xP it's pretty weird

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Haha were just connecting the dots.

Omg I am so happy I found this lakorn. Actually thank you guys for introducing this lakorn to me.

I swear her mom is such a B! I want her dad to end up with the pra'ek sister. Hopefully they change that part lol.

So glad you like it as much as we, well at least I am. :wink:

He did end up with p'ek sister, he didn't go back to his ex-wife.  Did you FF the ending or something to missed that part. :bhehe:  HAHA

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahaha no, I have 2 parts to go. I have not fwd any parts at all! Been a while since I've seen a lakorn without fwd. Thanks for the spoiler! Lol jk! I assumed he didn't because of the caption on the pix of Au and Diana. Oh so happy that they did!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Hahaha no, I have 2 parts to go. I have not fwd any parts at all! Been a while since I've seen a lakorn without fwd. Thanks for the spoiler! Lol jk! I assumed he didn't because of the caption on the pix of Au and Diana. Oh so happy that they did!

:hide:  Oppssss so sorry I thought you were done when you made that comment. :lolyup:

So true, the lakorn is too good to FF any part, even I watches so many time I still didn't FF them either (well except her mother's part, she too bitchy not to, but I like Joker, I have to miss his part lol)

EDIT: Did you know CH7 lakorn starring John Nuvo and Noi B, I believe is call "Pin Huang" or something like that, is part two of this lakorn? :secret: (OK I believe is Noi B is the girl, I'm not 100% sure, but for sure John Nuvo was the p'ek)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
There was a remakes starring Pancake, but I didn't watch it, so I'm not sure if they include/continue on with "Tarm Ruk Keun Jai" or not.  Check it out when you have time or find any of the CH7 lakorn since majority has been deleted. But if you find the one with John Nuvo please share the link, I would love to watch that again too :yahoo:  HAHAHA thank you. :thumbup:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Do they still have old ch7 lakorn on Dootv?  If they still have John's lakorn in there please let me know, then I'll get my brother's account to watch it. Thank you. :thanks: