[CH3] Tang Parn Kammathep (TV Thunder)

asher

sarNie Hatchling
Read from the ch3's FB, I think Pope adopted the little girl in US. I might be wrong cause I used translator to translate. Lol

asher

sarNie Hatchling
Aiyaja, I think maybe you have high expectations on this lakorn that you hope it can be as good as the old version.lol. I don't pay much attention to this and have low expectation due to the age gap thus I found it's watchable for me. I thought I would lose interest in first episode but found myself enjoying it. Lol
Anyway I hope they can focus more on leads in the next episodes like you said.:)

asher

sarNie Hatchling
The only thing bothered me so far is their wardrobe. So ugly and inappropriate for the characters.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm enjoying it. I had no expectations, too. I'm watching this for Preem and surprisingly found it pretty enjoyable, so I stayed on the bandwagon.

However, even with no expectations, I'm still frustrated that Pope and Pat have less scenes than Arthorn and Prao. And yes, ugly wardrobe. What is Pat wearing 90% of the time? It's so unappealing especially that dress with yellow designs. Preem is pretty but that dress just weighed her down. Lol

I really hope they don't ruin this remake with Pope having a child and please more scenes between our leads. I hope Pope and Pat's relationship progresses faster and better than this. For the past 3 episodes since knowing each other's identities, nothing has happened between the two. There's just been more unnecessary drama from the side characters. How annoying! The actress portraying Prao overreacts and makes the character sooo annoying. Lol I don't feel sorry for her that Arthorn doesn't like her because I wouldn't like her either. She's so annoying like he said. Hahaha.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
The three episodes were good. :dance1: I love Preem's character and I really can't compare Pat or the lakorn to the older version because I never watched it. The episodes kept me hanging and all I could do was to wait for the next day.  :rant: 

Pope and Pat have such little scenes, but are worth it when they are scenes. Preem was so kickass when she kicked him. Their chemistry is cute and Pope's jealously makes me laugh. He made her take overtime because he couldn't stand Pim to go out with Arton.  :thumbsup:  And I don't like Anop in here. So weak and always having high hopes on Pim. I was screaming at the screen, telling him his wife doesn't love him, but Pope is already covering that for me, scolding at his father. :yes: And yes, I like Arton without glasses. But he's so ridiculous. Liking both sisters? Please bro, calm down, your woman is Prao. He totally deserved that slap though. Ugh. I personally think that three couples are too much, especially that I need to see more Pope and Pim action, but I like Arton and Prao, not really Yuth and Darika. 

Now I have to wait for Friday.  :thumbdown: 

hentram

sarNie Hatchling
Ep1 HD UnCut Version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyrEX7FasY0&list=PLiOUw-98DkAOMWca0zWMicYGS9-UmAsD0

Ep2 HD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU21x1LYdBo&list=PLiOUw-98DkAPNdM3YZYt_nsgfaluuYnYX

Ep3 HD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TN2SzRGle8&list=PLiOUw-98DkAM4rCWS8tXQupZ1njh1iYoE

Ep4 HD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU7xSKGEnRg&list=PLiOUw-98DkANeYw5YSk9lM6VT-8ZX9kVV

Ep5 HD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiJqK8m0gOY&list=PLiOUw-98DkANBqD0lXC80ayARPPbnI5Ex

Ep6 HD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poz5bSO-ju8&list=PLiOUw-98DkANeM21RCVNlgPB0wV7gUyWX

sarN

sarNie Granny
I don't think it's his kid! I love how he tease about seeing her naked HAHAHA , I love her smile when she around him , she secretly crushing on him but at the same time he irritates her .

judyp

sarNie Adult
they've made a lot of changes to this version but so far so good! although the old version was one of my favorite lakorns, i love that pat is stronger in this one. she was almost pathetic in the old version. i feel like poh is not as mean as andrew was but could be because pat doesn't allow him to bully her. i see a huge improvement in preem's acting, i am impressed!
i do find some of the characters unneccessary but i think its so pim doesn't look like a total bitch and was influenced by others.
i find poh and preem cute together and am happy that they were casted!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
In the old version, Pope already realized his feelings for Pat in Episode 4 and asked her, if you weren't Pim's sister and we weren't in this situation, how would we be? Awww. What relationship would we have?

Yeah, I'm rewatching the old version and realize how much I loved it. Haha.

There are so many differences. In the old version, Arthorn is actually the person who personally refers Pat over to Pope for work and it's Pope who has her become his secretary versus the new version where Vicky plans it all out.

I forgot how cute Andrew was back then. Lol

Gosh, I have to say, this version wastes no time on side characters. The old version had 9 episodes, so seems like they didn't have film to waste. Lol We'll reach Episode 9 by next week for the new version and it's nowhere close to being finished.

In the old version, every time Pat is near or talks about Arthorn, Pope aka Andrew is so hurt. I love it that Andrew does all of these skin ship cute pranks on Janie. Haha.

Poh's Pope is a lot ruder than Andrew's. Andrew sort of stays to himself. He rarely comes into contact with Pim. If he does, they'll argue but Poh would actually throws his food at Vicky and such. Haha. They definitely made Poh more raeng.

Hopefully, there are some really sweet and cute scenes between our leads.

I like that in the old version, Pope and his dad actually have some real conversations.

sarN

sarNie Granny
....ladies , is it just me or do any of ya' feel the good girl fall for bad boy vibe ? And the good girl keep trying to find flaw to hate him but end up finding surprise thing about him that leave her speechless? That how I feel when Pat look at Pope HAHAHA

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Actually, Pat has always been proud of Pope. Yes, she expresses her discontentment with his pessimism. However, she openly acknowledges that he's a good and capable person. When it was discovered how academically educated Pope was, Pat had those eyes like, "I knew it! Way to go!" type reaction. Thus, is why even before she knew about his resume, she had always wanted him to run the company for his sick father. Why? Because not only does the company belong to him but she trusts his capabilities. She even follows him to congratulate him.

Personally, I think Pat adores Pope so much that everything he does is annoying yet she only ends up falling harder for him. Just like Prao said, if Pat really hated someone, she would just totally ignore or avoid that person, but in Pope's case, Pat seems to involve herself all the time. That's when Pat said, she just hates being in the middle of the war between Pope and Pim. Pat didn't say she disliked Pope. Haha.

Pat just naturally talks so comfortably with Pope like when they ate dinner together after overtime. She laughs and giggles like never before. Pat protects Pope by not telling anyone about the island. I don't think it's a good girl falling for a bad boy, could be in a sense, but there are many things that happened on the island that made Pat believe that even though Pope is rude and aggressive and has his own mentality, but Pope is genuinely a good guy deep down. Pat focuses on his strengths, charms, and capabilities. That's what happens when you fall in love with someone. Lol

If only Pope pursued Pat, she would totally melt. Haha. She was so touched at his words of missing her at the pool. Hahah.

But yes, if you put it that way where the more Pope mistreats Pat whether by words or actions, the more she falls for him, then yes, good girl falling in love with bad boy. Oh, yeah!! Haha. Bad boys know how to pull heart strings. Lol That passion, rage, and tension! Haha.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oh! I agreed! Pat fully aware no matter how rude or crazy he is, deep down he a good person .I do like that scene where he admit to miss her HAHAHA , poor girl was swooon for a mintue there .And I do like bad boy in real life too but I won't persuade them b/c those will broke our heart , therefore I stay away and watch from afar , secretly judging , conflit , analyzing , smiling , being smitten ect HAHAHA become insane myself by building unnecessary delusions !