[CH3] Tang Parn Kammathep (TV Thunder)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Ugh I give up! I am going to pull an all nighter and watch this. Pssh who needs sleep! I'll just catch up on it on the plane.

sarN

sarNie Granny
^^^^ I do love how they make Pat a stronger person , even though Pope isnt much funnier than the previous version but I do like his emotional/serious /harsh side ^^^^

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, Andrew was soooooo funny. He always had that smirk on his face and his lines were hilarious! Haha.

But I do like that Poh is a totally different Pope.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I don't know how this version is going to play out but the old version was pretty well written. Janie was a weak Pat though versus Preem. Janie always cried whereas Preem has yet to cry. I feel as though Janie's parents were meaner too. I mean, the mom was actually beating her when Janie returned home from being kidnapped.

One thing I don't really like about this version is the lack of dialogue between Pope and Pat and Pope and Pim. Like in the old version, Pope and Pim exchanged a few blow of words even before Pope finds out that Pat is the younger sister. And then when Pope and Pat are officially introduced, they have a moment together and exchange words at the hospital. In this version, they've totally cut out those dialogues that really adds to the overall storyline and interaction between Pope and Pat. I feel as though all of that script has been passed to Prao and Arthorn and Yood and Lika, and Marathee and Oh, the other couples that have no meaning in here.

The old version had way more skin ship as Andrew pranked Janie all the time. Perhaps the age gap between Poh and Preem? Perhaps Poh is already married with a child? I don't know but the island scenes and so far, the dialogue, hands down to the old version for rocking it. Lol

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I like this verson. Pat is strong. Pope is smarter. I feel like they misspell dubai buiding when he gave the resume. It should be building. In my head I said oh know you don't graduate from new york degree and misspell building. Any body catch this. I'm so hook to this version. I like it probably more than the last like I said janie is weak and it was slow pace for janie version

asher

sarNie Hatchling
I thought their age gap will bother me but it didn't. This two look cute though and have some chemistry somehow I enjoy this version. Preem is so cute and pretty in here, but her wardrobe is a no no, so awkward and unsuitable.

hentram

sarNie Hatchling
What??? Pope has a daughter?? is she adopted or his real daughter in the lakorn??? did he have a daughter in the old version, does anyone know??? Now i see why they casting Poh for Pope's role. what a surprise!!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
hentram said:
What??? Pope has a daughter?? is she adopted or his real daughter in the lakorn??? did he have a daughter in the old version, does anyone know??? Now i see why they casting Poh for Pope's role. what a surprise!!
I know! My jaw dropped when I saw the teaser for next week's episode. OMG! This better not be true.

I don't think Pope had a child in the last one, not that I remember. Ughhhh.

hentram

sarNie Hatchling
@aiyaja, would u please be kind translate the flirt bed scene(the phone conver.) between Pope & Pat, thanks in advance.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
It's not accurate but approximately like below.
Pope:Asleep yet?
Pat:Whats up?
Pope:Nothing. Ive work .. tomorrow outside and will come office late. You can come late.
Pat:So kind. Are you planning something?
Pope:I see you did ot today so might wake up late. And your family might accuse me of tiring you. If you don't want, that's fine.
Pat:You can't go back on your word or I'm gonna make you have upset stomach.
Pope:If I really have upset stomach(diarrhea), you need to come and nurse me. Do you want?
Pat:Dream on. I'll let you die from diarrhea this time
Pat:What's more? I'm gonna go sleep.
Pope:Sweet dreams.

cecilia

Staff member
asher said:
I thought their age gap will bother me but it didn't. This two look cute though and have some chemistry somehow I enjoy this version. Preem is so cute and pretty in here, but her wardrobe is a no no, so awkward and unsuitable.
The split skirt cut was a bit high today ... perhaps, dress malfunction.

He's the godfather for his niece in the old version ... but this one, they changed everything completely so I'm assuming since he's in America for the last 10 years .. perhaps, he father a child there or became a godfather of a friend's kid?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Prao and Arhd deserve each other.. both are so annoying + stupid. How do they have a friend like Pat? Lol.

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
OMG. The guy who acted as Ahnong (Pim's ex boyfriend) is cute without his glasses. I dont know if anyone catch the part where Prao and Ahnong were arguing (after the auction party) and Prao slapped Ahnong. Then Ahnong's glasses fell off and they had an up close screen on him and I have to say that he resemblance or look like a younger (way younger) version of Captain Phutanate Hongmanop. I don't know if I'm the only one seeing it.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I hope pope is not the father of the girl. It makes no sense if he's gonna act like he is rude, flirt,attention seeker with pat,his own dad if he's a father. He should be mature if that his child.
Attorn is cute even with glasses. I like all the character couples in here and that weird cus I normally go for pra nangs.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm starting to get annoyed with all of the side characters and their love lines. It's taking away from Pope and Pat. I just watched Episode 6 fully and feel as though they wasted the entire charity event. I mean, there were plenty of scenes of Yood and Rika and Arthorn and Prao, but only one brief moment between Pope and Pat and it wasn't even satisfying. Like why have such a huge scene with such little scene movement between Pope and Pat? Why couldn't Pope beat Arthorn to it in dancing with Pat? Why couldn't Pope had taken Pat home since Yood took off after his girlfriend? Why? They wasted that scene. Another scene was when Pope and Pat ate at Na Sa's house. There should have been better interactions that took place between Pope and Pat like in the old version. Another scene was when Pat went to go eat in the cafeteria on her first day. The scene of Pat and Marathee is even longer than the scene of Pope and Pat. Omg!

I'm okay with the storyline changes but please add more scenes of the leads and more meaningful interactions between the two.

There are some sweet moments like Pope and Pat budding heads in the car, the texts, and eating their late dinner together but compared to the old version, their conversations are so limited. I feel like Pope and Pat in this version has sooo much potential but fail to deliver all the way. And that's the script writer's fault for not having enough ideas to make it fun and interesting between Pope and Pat. I'm sort of getting tired of watching them arguing about the same things. How is Pat going to prove that Pim isn't a bad person? She has yet to do anything yet always saying she will.

The stares between them are cute but let's skip the salad and go for the main course meal now with potatoes and meat please! Lol

Too much of Prao and Arthorn and Yood and Rika! They need to cut that crap out. Pope and Pat are going nowhere. Yood and Rika's sad scene was way longer than Pope and Pat's. I see Prao way too much. I see Prao and Arthorn every single time before a commercial. That's way too much!

And why is the entire cast going to the promotional shows?! Yeah, that's why Pope and Pat have such little scenes because their screen time is more than enough distributed to other love lines that this lakorn is trying to promote. This isn't Spinsters VS Casanovas where there are truly 3 main couples here. This lakorn should have stuck with its original script and just focused on Pope and Pat. Having 3 couples with mediocre actors is such a waste. Sorry, no offense. They really don't add to the drama. They actually annoy me and take away. Lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Dude, I'm going to expect the worst. It's Preem's fate. Her characters are always stuck with men with baggage. In Samee, didn't Rap have a son already? (Was he really Rap's son?) Preem got stuck with Smart who already had a wife, so I wouldn't be surprised if they threw a curve ball at us and made Pope have a child out of wedlock to fit Poh's real age. Omg! I would be so pissed off if that happened. Yeah, yeah, I get it the it's 2015 and the nang'ake should love pra'ake for who he is with or without baggage but really? This is a lakorn. Please stay nam nao. Haha.

Dude, I swear, if Pope really has a kid, it's ruined for me. I'm out. Haha. Because then I feel like they did that to accommodate Poh's age, which totally ruins the story for me because the old version didn't go that way. Then it would only remind me why I disliked Poh being pra'ake in here in the first place. Like if they had chosen a younger pra'ake like Toey, there would be no child. Because I'm already getting annoyed that I personally feel like this remake is lacking due to Poh and Preem's age difference and Poh being married. Ever since Poh got married, he hasn't had much skin ship with his nang'akes. That's why I feel like they're not going all the way in here and it's frustrating. Lol

I'm not saying Poh and Preem don't look good with the age difference. No. They look good. I can't even tell that they're that much apart. But I feel as though their age does have a say in the amount of skin ship, Pope having baggage or not, how much interactions Pope and Pat have together. Because Preem is too young to be throwing herself out there in a skin ship filled lakorn and Poh is way too old for Preem to engage in lots of skin ship scenes plus he's married. So yes, I'm not feeling it too much. They are hesitating and having restraints. They should have just casted someone older as Pat and someone younger and single as Pope. This lakorn is meant to have a lot of skin ship and close scenes, they should have casted two actors that people can jin and fin with, not feel like there's something lacking. Lol