[CH3] Tang Parn Kammathep (TV Thunder)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I honestly think if Pat was really determined she would have gotten out of the island, but maybe part of her didn't want to get away? As for Pim.. I'm sure she would have gotten out somehow in this version she's a master manipulator no doubt she would get away faster. The old version Pim probably not. 

sarN

sarNie Granny
What!! It air already ! I been so busy . miss watching lakorn !! Yeah , kidnap to an island HAHAHA need to start on this after work !!!

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I'm start watching it. So far so good, but I prefer the old version of Andrew/Janie. However, this one is not too bad. I can enjoy it. :)

cecilia

Staff member
I like the new changes ... suitable for today's situation. 

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Enjoying this version. Actually, Poh and Preem looks normal to me. If i never knew their really age and just watch this. It wouldnt have crossed my mind that their is a huge age different. I mean he look mature (along side Vikki) to be liking the younger sister, which the younger sister could be a few years younger.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Wow! Can't wait until the real drama begins in the city.

Poh actually has some chemistry towards Preem. Lol

Oh, yeah, back to the question. I think Pat tried to get out of the island as much as possible without hurting anyone but in the end, she had to in order to get out and it worked. Pim would have gotten out in no time because she's a lot more heartless and selfish. But with Pim being so useless doing chores, Pope may have kicked her out sooner. Lol Since a part of Pope wanted to keep Pat for himself. Haha.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Darn it! I want to watch it now!! I've been sitting on thaitv3's YouTube channel waiting the whole day lols

hentram

sarNie Hatchling
aiyaja said:
It already aired to Episode 3. It airs on Fridays through Sundays.
Would you please tell us what did they write in each other's hand. thanks

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I can't wait to see Pope's face crack when he realizes he got the wrong Pim.

Did anyone notice they changed a scene from the music video and the one that was in the episode? It's the bed scene when Pat is drunk and in the purple dress. In the MV her eyes were open and it looked more romantic than what aired with her eyes shut. They're not doing "I'm lusting after you" stares.

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
jeanie1 said:
I can't wait to see Pope's face crack when he realizes he got the wrong Pim.

Did anyone notice they changed a scene from the music video and the one that was in the episode? It's the bed scene when Pat is drunk and in the purple dress. In the MV her eyes were open and it looked more romantic than what aired with her eyes shut. They're not doing "I'm lusting after you" stares.

Same here, can't wait to see his face after the reveal of whos who.

Nice catch, I didn't know either. Have to go back to check it out again.