[CH3] Tang Parn Kammathep (TV Thunder)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Alice said:
pope his 3 yrs older than Great, at the start when i knew Pope i couldn't believe his age is that old then i research his profile his born 1982
Me too. I didn't thought he was in his 30's, I thought he was in his late 20's. When I knew he was 30, I was like, "Whoa.. O.O"

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah...just saw them on a Seesang Bungtung clip. Well, at least she gets to learn from her experiences. I still love Preem and hope she gets to pair up with Great again one day.

My dream pairs:
Great w/Pream/Matt
Mai w/kan/Weir
Push w/Jui
Mike w/Bow
Phet w/Prang
Om w/Kwan
PJ w/Beau
Rome w/Yaya (would have been perfect for Prissana)
Nadech w/Yaya
JMa w/MintC

jeanie1

sarNie Adult

yes her character is kind of mean aggressive but not nang'rai

N'ek's older sister was the n'rai. Her character is like Sansanee in Jam Leuy Rak. She was a gold digger who married p'ek's father but then treated the dad poorly. She tried to seduce p'ek too but he wasn't having any of her games. She treated her sister badly and was the cause of a lot of misunderstandings between p'ek and n'ek and n'ek and her family.

At least Preem is legal now. When she was paired with Chakrit and Grate the first time, she was still jailbait.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
almond said:
may I dream about Preem - Pope pair up next since Preem always sucked with the old p'ek  :whistle:
Pope isn't young either 32 but its better than Preem with somebody 40 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
jeanie1 said:

N'ek's older sister was the n'rai. Her character is like Sansanee in Jam Leuy Rak. She was a gold digger who married p'ek's father but then treated the dad poorly. She tried to seduce p'ek too but he wasn't having any of her games. She treated her sister badly and was the cause of a lot of misunderstandings between p'ek and n'ek and n'ek and her family.

At least Preem is legal now. When she was paired with Chakrit and Grate the first time, she was still jailbait.
she's nang'rai but she didn't threaten her sister, i don know can't remember 

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
I don't mind the age, if they can pull it off in their characters. I just want to see a good remake and I hope they don't change it too much.
jeanie1 said:

True, the older sister was the N'rai. But she did become nice and felt remorse in the end unlike the N'rai (Sansanee) in Jam Loey Ruk.

Alice said:
she's nang'rai but she didn't threaten her sister, i don know can't remember 
Agree, she was just a very spoiled brat and money hunger!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
missstaceythao said:
Okay the photos are good. It's sad that Viki will be nang rai but she can do it. Team P!
she's not nang'rai her role is just raeng and mean 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Hm...I'm not sure how I feel about this pairing.  I adore Preem.  Poh isn't bad either.  Does the age gap bother me?  I don't know.  What I don't like is when n'ek is around the same height as p'ek.  

This is one of my favorite lakorns though...I might just be a bit disappointed with the pairing.  

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
ceda_lee said:
Hm...I'm not sure how I feel about this pairing.  I adore Preem.  Poh isn't bad either.  Does the age gap bother me?  I don't know.  What I don't like is when n'ek is around the same height as p'ek.  

This is one of my favorite lakorns though...I might just be a bit disappointed with the pairing.  
Since you've mention the main cast being almost same height. I agree, I kind of dislike the thought of them being same height. That's cause this is similar to JLR, I felt the P'ek needs to be taller.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ceda_lee said:

the huge age is disturbing but i am just going to imagine its not there, since i still tune in and still like P'Poh and N'Preem as an idol 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
YingSheng said:
Since you've mention the main cast being almost same height. I agree, I kind of dislike the thought of them being same height. That's cause this is similar to JLR, I felt the P'ek needs to be taller.
P'ek should ALWAYS be taller.  I like when the n'ek is petite in p'ek's embrace.  

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Well if there's too big of a height difference it doesn't look right either. See Willy/Bua in Kark Petch. I couldn't get over how tiny she was compared to Willy. Looked like a giant and midget. I just remember laughing when they did that usual ending forehead kiss and Bua had to stand on some huge rock to do the scene.

Or you know basketball players and their wives? Yeah looks kind of funny.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't know I just love the height of Willy/Bau. I didn't think she was that short. And Willy was just hot in that lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
jeanie1 said:
Well if there's too big of a height difference it doesn't look right either. See Willy/Bua in Kark Petch. I couldn't get over how tiny she was compared to Willy. Looked like a giant and midget. I just remember laughing when they did that usual ending forehead kiss and Bua had to stand on some huge rock to do the scene.

Or you know basketball players and their wives? Yeah looks kind of funny.
another one Bomb&Taew, his like a giant next to her 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
sarN said:
don't worry , thai p'ek usually wear man heel if they too short for the n'ek  :baby:
oh yeah, Pope he wore a man boots which has a abit of heels pairing with Ploy for sameeteetra she's 168cm