[CH3] Tang Parn Kammathep (TV Thunder)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Dang!!!! That was good! All of the good parts! I loved all of the transitions, visuals, and dialogue. AWESOME job!!

mayag

sarNie Adult
Today's episode was so sad  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: Kat made me cry so much!!

I find the other little girl (Pope's niece?) really cute as well! She has the cutest laughter! Hahah
Isn't she the same girl from that Thai commercial about a hard-working father and his daughter?

cecilia

Staff member
Today was awesome .... Made me cried a few times too.

Kat is such a cutie 'Daddy, you're mean. I hate you. P'Pat, don't go' T___T
I would leave too if I'm Pat. Can't be with someone who has no trust in me.
Can't wait for next week episode.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I can't...today's episode was too much heartbreak. When Pat was rolling down the stairs, I wish it was Pim instead.

Seriously, the kid that plays Nong Kat is one of my favs this year. My gosh, she's so talented for her age. Had me bawling.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Aw...Damn to waterworks! I'm such an emotional person. :cry: Well done, Poh and Preem's acting were on point that I literally couldn't stop crying. Kat too, awwww....So adorable. And when Pope was trying to r her, I was getting scared myself. Marathee's so sly with Pope. And his face when he thought they did it.  :bhehe: How will the next episodes be? They can't seriously be torturing me with the pain and sorrow! 

Two episodes left guys, I don't think I can handle the lakorn finishing. And thanks for the comments for my mv! <3 I'll try to make one when the lakorn's finished.    

judyp

sarNie Adult
I wonder what is going to come out of the voice recording Marathee recorded. Although she can be annoying, I like that she's willing to give Pope the scoop with a little extra doh. lol. Pim is such an evil bitch. I was wrong to think that they made her character less bitchy in this version when it first started. lol. They had me fooled! All this misunderstanding is giving me a headache. lol.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Kat is too adorable. What a good little actress too.

I'm still on Pope's side here. Trust has to be earned and not only has Pat done nothing to earn Pope's trust, she keeps betraying it like he said. Even now when she knew that Pim plotted to kill Pope she's still covering for her sister. She's covering for an attempted murderer.

And Pat talks a good game about trust but what a hypocrite. When has she ever trusted Pope? Like she trusted Pope when he said he didn't rape Pim? No she wanted her damn proof. She expects trust to be freely given to her but she won't give it to him. Even when he asks for answers nicely she won't ever tell him the truth but just expects him to blindly trust her when she's betrayed him?

I'm so frustrated with her character. I was wrong. I thought they made her smarter than the old Pat but no. This Pat is a lot dumber than Janie's version. Hell I'm liking Marathee more.

hentram

sarNie Hatchling
So painful to watch, the whole family husband, wife & kid took turn to have wounded head, that must be really hurt. Ouch!!!  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha, yup! My favorite character is Marathee right now. She's smart and funny. She's not all the way bad either. If Pope didn't recruit her as his left hand, he wouldn't have the higher card against Pim and her team.

Gosh, why doesn't someone freaking knock some sense into Pat. Pat still believes she has done nothing wrong towards Pope, which is so upsetting and frustrating. I'm still on Pope's side, too. Sure, he's a bit hot headed and a jealous freak but if Pat just genuinely embraced him like a real wife and performed her wifey duties, Pope wouldn't doubt her as much. Pat has so many secrets while Pope is like an open book to her.

Doesn't matter how much they try to make me feel sorry for Pat in the way Pope treats her, I don't feel sorry for her. Dude, it's only Pope. I would have said a lot more crap to her before she left. But then you can never win a stubborn and dumb person who is so self righteous. Lol

It's a good thing Preem is Pat or else I would have discontinued this lakorn because some other actress would have made Pat 10X more annoying. Lol

I think I'm ready for the end. Too many dumb and unnecessary misunderstandings.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol my favorite scene was whenever Pat was comforting Rika about breaking up with Yoot and Pope just totally expresses how he really feels about the situation lol. Honestly, I mean I know people should listen to and respect their parents, but sometimes I feel that Rika plays tug of war with Yoot's heart to much, and Yoot needs to grow a pair like way before the restaurant/wedding discussion. Another thing, WHY is this even a storyline in the lakorn?