[CH3] Tang Parn Kammathep (TV Thunder)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Wow...I'm impressed with the ratings. Thanks! I hope it continues to do well.

I too will be tuning in til the end. Can't help it. I'm already too hooked to turn back. Preem is seems like a beautiful person. I enjoy watching her on & off screen.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
I understand Pat for being in the dark for the most part. I mean, who blames their siblings when something goes wrong? We don't, so it's normal that Pat didn't realize or come to accept that Pim is a rotten apple from their family tree.

I was reading the part when the parents found out about Pim's true nature. It was both sad and intense, so we'll see how it plays out live.

Khun Mongkhon, Kamron, and Pim kidnap Ahnop for ransom. However, it fails. When they saved Ahnop and as he laid on the hospital bed with bruises and cuts, Pope was in so much pain seeing that his father was already so old yet he had to go through something like this and couldn't hold back the tears. This is when they both apologized to one another for being such hard heads.
If you have time, can you translate the part where the parents found out?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Okay, I'll have it up by tomorrow. It may not be as exciting as I made it to be, now that I think about it again. Lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol you can just tell me what page it is on so I can go read it, I'll translate it as well for anyone else who wants to read it 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I don't remember but I think it was Chapter 26, Page 11.

I just liked the part where Pinmanee, their mom, slaps Pim and shocks both Pat and her dad.

I also like the part when Pinmanee explained to Pat that Pat is actually the child she worries most about because Pat wasn't academically smart, outgoing, and strong like Pim.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ok here is the scene where parents find out of Pim's true nature, ugh I hate translating thai to english cause sometimes it doesn't sound as right lol. 

In the interrogation room at the police department, Pinmanee is crying as she scolds Pimonpa, who is in handcuffs. Sarapat and Patlada are also nearby feeling stressed, "Do you know what you've done? Have you gone crazy?"

Pimonpa sits still and responds, "I had to do it."

Pinmanee's heart is broken, "Had to? You had to, to the point where you had to kidnap someone for ransom, and lure your sister into danger?"

"Mother you don't understand, that man made me divorce him without recieving the money that I deserved. As for Pat.." Pimonpa stops and turns to face Patlada and looks at her angrily, "A traitorous sister, she sided with other people to come hurt me, she deserved everything."

Patlada tried hard to contain her emotions, "Until now you rather blame other people? I didn't help you because what you've done is wrong. You made good people suffer because of you. As for you not getting any alimony/divorce funds (whatever/Sin Som Rot), is because ..." Pat is hesitant before finishing her sentence, "You had an affair first isn't it?"

Saraapat and Pinmanee is shocked to find out the truth. Saraapat becomes angry, "Is it true? You had an affair?" Pimonpa sat still and refused to answer. Sarapat begins to shake Pimonpa, "I asked you if it is true? Tell me!" 

Pimonpa explodes in anger, "Who is able to tolerate a old man with no capabilities? I am still young and beautiful, but I have to be stuck in this pathetic situation. Instead of scolding me, you should pity me father!" 

Saraapat is beyond livid as he yells, "Pim!" 

As Saraapat finishes saying her name Pinmanee slaps Pimonpa across the face. Patlada and Saraapat are shocked that Pinmanee would hurt her favorite child. 

Pimonpa puts her hands to her face, "Mother." 

"If you were unable to tolerate it, you should have divorced him, and not leech off him and then go have an affair. Regardless of what reasons you have, it will not erase the horrible things you've done." 

"Yeah, I'm evil, right now I'm horrible in your eyes mother, How can I compete with your favorite child Patlada? If I'm so horrible then don't bother with me, I don't need anyone anyways!" 

Pinmanee is beyond angry as she points at Pimonpa, "You dare to say these things to me?" 

Saraapat is so stressed his heart attack comes to surface as he yells in pain. 

Patlada and Pinmanee is shocked as Pat calls out to her father. 

Pimonpa is shocked that her father's heart condition is relapsing, but she is unable to do anything except watch as her mother and sister take him from the room. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
@Little22, can you edit your post and put it in spoiler tags? If you don't know how, please quote my post and you'll see how it works.

As a child, you're not aware or don't have the capability of understanding certain things especially if Pim pushed her from the back. Pat may have thought that she was clumsy and fell in by herself or tripped over something. Kids aren't that attentive to their surroundings, trust me. Haha. Or perhaps being traumatized by the incident made her lose certain memories regarding it. Pat only remembers when she was drowning in the water and then seeing Pim. She can't seem to recall much at all, so that makes room for Pim to add and take away certain facts in Pat's memory.

Thanks for the spoilers! It's very heart breaking for the mom especially when that's her favorite child she believed she could depend on.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I feel so sorry for Pope in this one. Gosh, he keeps getting betrayed by Pat. This love of his hurts. Lol

I don't care what reason Pat has against Pope. She has lived with him before and still does, shouldn't she know by now how he is? She just keeps eating up Pim's lies.

One thing I also don't like about Pat in here is, even when she discovers the truth later on, I don't think I came across any of her apologies to Pope for being an idiot. Lol I may have missed it but man, I am pissed off for Pope.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Wow! They're moving pretty fast in this one. Pope already revealed the truth about Pim to Pat and in the next scene after the commercial break, Pim is going to tell Pat that she hates her. Lol Pat totally deserves it in a way. There's a difference between being loyal and integrity. Pat only has loyalty for Pim but no integrity as a human. Shame.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
totally agree with you Aiyaja about Pat. She is too arrogant and stubborn. Feel sorry for Pope.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I know that we're supposed to feel sorry for Pat when they began playing that sad music and Pat realized she's been used and lied to, but if Pope didn't blatantly show her the evidence, she would have never believed in him in a million years despite how many times he has saved her life. So no, Pat doesn't owe Pim alone, Pat owes Pope too! Pat should seriously treat him better.

If Pope didn't love Pat this much, he wouldn't let her run her mouth at him like this when she is in the wrong straight out and never even considered apologizing for her bad behavior.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I haven't seen the new episodes but I was totally on Pope's side ever since Pat stole his aunt's money. It's one thing to be stubborn and arrogant when you're right and smart but the most annoying thing to watch is someone who's wrong and dumb be stubborn and arrogant.

I was watching the Tonight Show interview with the cast and I was cracking up when the host was basically like Pat is the stupidest person alive lol.