[CH3] Tang Parn Kammathep (TV Thunder)

sarN

sarNie Granny
You gotta love marriage of convenience HAHAHA , you stole from me now pay for it by marrying me , shoot , he rich , handsome & my secret crush too , I would had *nodded* so fast and say do whatever you seen fit the crime LOL. I kinda feel bad for Pat but Pope with that n'rai girl is funny/annoying , she like every man "side chick" in the lakorn HAHAHA . Another annoying dude (gee, I can't remember name) who like big sis now little did got shoot down bad when Pat admit she love Pope , lollll in his face , shut his annoying friends zone away. Oh! The kids disapproval look of their uncle/dad behavior at the wedding was cute/funny ^^^^

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I seriously wish there was a better reason for Pat to steal the money. I can't get myself to pity her with the current reason. REALLY? So Pim won't be embarassed in high society? 
Also how much more shameless can Pim be? Not only is everything a majority her fault, but to have the nerves to say to her parents, "She must really love him in order to trade our family's reputation." 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
The marriage is sort of pointless. Haha. But if you look at it from Pope's side, he's buying time to be next to her. To be honest, Pat is sort of dumb. She should be able to read him out like a book that he's just throwing his kiddy tantrums because she hurt him. How can Pat not observe how well he treats her despite the situation. If Pope truly wanted to hurt or revenge on Pim and Pat, he would have done so a long time ago. How can Pat not know that Pope has the heart for her when he married her. Why hasn't it ever crossed Pat's mind that if Pope really didn't love Pat, he would have called the police and dragged her into jail, not marry her like this. I mean, come on, he's handsome, young, smart, and rich. He can have any girl out there but he chose her, a thief who stole from him shamelessly. She has the nerves to ask for more time to return the money! Uh, hello? You stole the money within minutes, what makes you have the right to bargain for more time?!

If Pope was a true bastard who didn't love Pat, he would keep her in the dark as a mistress for a few years. You know, marrying someone like Pope is a miracle. He just doesn't marry anyone. If it was Marathee who stole the money, her ass would be in jail by now. In a way, Pope unconditionally loves Pat. He allowed her to gold dig him. He didn't want to hurt Pat but at the same time, he wanted to teach her a lesson for stealing too.

It serves Pat right for stealing and then on top of that she's dumb enough to agree to marry Pope. It's a marriage, girl, not a free ride to the chocolate factory. Hahah. So yes, pleasing your husband is part of the agreement. It's not like they had a prior arrangement that he won't touch her. This is a legit marriage. So Pat shouldn't be screaming her lungs out saying she hates him when she placed herself in this situation. She agreed to marry Pope, so she must take responsibility and suffer the consequences. Is Pat that delusional to believe that she'll be as white as snow by the time she leaves Pope? Wow! Talk about double standards here. Pope should have just let Pat get thrown in jail. That way, she can't hate Pope, her husband, for wanting what a husband should have, intimacy. Lol

Pat should have just been honest to her parents and asked them for forgiveness as she tells them why she had to steal. The parents are going to find out one way or another and hello? It would bring more shame later on when Pat becomes a divorcee and used goods in two years time. It makes no sense to me.

Honestly, if it were Yood or Arthorn who threw out the marriage card and they'll pay Pat's debt, I doubt she'd agree. It's because Pat likes Pope already so being in a fantasy marriage with him is plausible. I mean, she's lived with him before. Lol Pope, too. He's so hurt, he's keeping her closer to him than ever.

Two stubborn people who love each other. Haha.

sarN

sarNie Granny
For real , intimacy come w/ marriage HAHAHA those are interest in the mean time , silly girl , she have the advantage w/ his wealth , position by marrying him , the punishment isn't anything life threaten when she already love him lol. Idk , I find it amusing .

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I can't sympathize with Pat. I feel bad for Pope. I would feel so cheated. For Pat to even say anything bad about him at this point is so unreasonable. She's not sleeping in a jail cell so she should just give in & please him like she agreed to haha

cecilia

Staff member
Today episode was ... on point! The intensity the pain ... I felt it. I actually sympathize Pat for being too nice, too optimistic and for trusting people so easily. She is a smart woman but she loves other more than she does herself and that's why she's stuck in this position. I dislike Pim to the core .. she has no moral and no compassion.  How can she do this to the woman who she called 'sweet little sister.'  I know I wouldn't be able to do this to anyone even if they're not my sibling. Super cruel of her to use Pat's trust and love to hurt her like this :(

Anyway, I love that his dad and his mom will be Pat's shield against him.   I look forward to seeing Pat grow from this experience ...

mayag

sarNie Adult
I too somehow feel bad for Pat 'cause she's so innocently stupid. But yes, Pope is very kind for not putting her in jail. Maybe deep down he knows what she did was totally out of character.

I was surprised by the scene in their room where Pope was harassing Pat. I didn't expect Poh to go all out like that.

Both Poh and Preem are so good at what they do though. I'm glad they were cast in this version.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
^^^ I know right?! He was literally on top of her hehehe. That scene was so rough. Her hair was a hot mess after. Poh did mentioned on the Tonight Show that he & Preem had a comversation about setting aside Preem's young age & going all out. This lakorn, Janie & Andrew's version is one of Poh's favorite.

hentram

sarNie Hatchling
I feel bad for Pat too, Pope is her first in everything but he already on top of her after she just entered his bedroom for the very first time less than 5mins, why he's so rush/wanna try out new product(new bride Pat) so badly, why ruined all the mood, I know he was pissed off but she's gonna be with him for 2 years not 1 nite, soon or later she'll eventually give in to him. Why??? because she loves him, she fell in love with the poor Pope before she found out who he is + he's rich, handsome, kind, & protected her all the way when she was in danger. Their love is bittersweet, is Pat is the only bride who slept on the floor on the wedding nite so far in the lakorns, usually the grooms do. LOL, cant wait for more actions next week.

cecilia

Staff member
I found it funny how he goes 'I lost appetite after thinking of what you did' lol But yes, that scene was so crazy .. I cried with her. 

Hentram, he did say he's going to use his 'product' to the te fullest since she 'kind of' make herself sounds like one when she say that to him out of anger. I just feel bad for her .. everything is out of her control .. she was just too nice to everyone :(

Ceda, I honestly think that's a good idea .. actress who allows herself to be in character despite the age difference will improve beyond her years and I applaud her for it. It's like Lukkade said in 'THE FACE' that if age plays a factor in playing a mature role then yes leave that role to the one who can delivery it well -- the one who step up her plate to become better. I really like Preem because she's always up for anything ... love her in her very first lakorn with Krit too but not as much as Samee and this one :p

sarN

sarNie Granny
Remind me of Mai Sin Rai ..with kwan/tui HAHAHA after while she just give in b/c either way he bound to use the supply when there a demand.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I don't really feel sorry for Pat because she stole 5 million baht, not a small sum, and then couldn't pay it back. I don't even know why she keeps on asking for more time when she said it herself that even if Pope gave her 3 years, she can't come up with that kind of money.

Then she agrees to marry him with no pre-arrangements. And now, she's hating on him because he wants intimacy. He was just pulling her leg. He wasn't really going to sleep with her. Haha. Pat is an adult. I understand that she's too nice and still continues to be used by Pim, but really?! She already knows how rough of a guy Pope is especially when he's angry and hurt, so why agree to marry him, move in with him, just to act like he forced her to? She needs to tone it down when she's in the wrong. She hasn't even given him the time to sulk at her and she's already defending her pride and Pim when she pretty much threw away any respect he had towards her the moment she stole from him. Pope is like fire right now. Anything Pat does will only add oil, so it's best to win him over by being water and that is to remain calm and stop talking back when technically, he's been right all along about Pim and Pat. Lol

Woo hoo! I thought it was a great scene when Poh and Preem went all the way on the bed. It was satisfying. I totally didn't expect that and didn't want their age or marital status to affect it or tone it down.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Like Aiyaja mentioned, what Janie did to Andrew was worse. I really felt Andrew's heart breaking when all he wanted from Janie was a reason. And she expected him to be understanding when she was untruthful. Women...

hentram

sarNie Hatchling
Is there even a person like Pim in real life, how can she do that to her blood sister, isnt the old saying, blood is thicker than water??? i know some sisters can be selfish, but not to the point talk s--h*t about their sisters to others too. What a good sister, Pim  :rant:  :rant:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Girl, I have an older sister like that, so yes, there are women like that. Hahah. It's just, I'm not as dumb as Pat.

Yeah, in this version, Pope is mad at Pat for betraying him. He was like you stole, so you're a bad person.

But Andrew just wanted to know why Janie did it, nothing more, but even that, she couldn't do.

cecilia

Staff member
I feel bad for her because 'condition' made her like this. If she use her logic and know the 'real' version of her sister then perhaps she wouldn't be trapped in this position. Of course, it's wrong to steal but when people are under condition they are bound to make reckless decision and she for one is an example of it.   I'm not going to be hard on Pat because she really stuck in her own corner for doing things for other .. out of love and out of care.  She needs to 'focus' on herself more.

I feel bad for Pope too but knowing Pat in all the time he spent with her he should have an idea of what kind of woman she is. Sometimes innocent faces are really innocent --- innocently doing it on empty promises.  Honestly, I don't think Pat would steal it if Pim didn't promise to pay her the money back within week too.  As for asking Pope for more time .. I understand her. Sometimes, we can't think of way out in a day .. so a few days of delay will help. Who knows .. maybe all the friends will gang up to help come up with the money if they know what's going on lol Or that she might have the courage to finally confess everything to her parent.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I found myself rolling my eyes when Pat talked about "pride." I was like, girrrl...you lose it all when you decided to steal 5 million baht for your sister's lame reasons. And then it was her idea to sell herself. He just went along with it.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Am I the only one who doesn't pity Pat for her predicament? I get it, you love your sister, but the reason for stealing the money would have to be way more than what Pim gave her.

sarN

sarNie Granny
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Am I the only one who doesn't pity Pat for her predicament? I get it, you love your sister, but the reason for stealing the money would have to be way more than what Pim gave her.
You feed my baby and put him to sleep before you come round?