[Ch3] Sood Kaen Saen Ruk (Maker K)

rasawu4

sarNie Egg
OMG i love Donut and miss seeing her in lakorn too. I wish she pair up with Num and Dan again, but yeah Mos. I'll be looking forwarding to this lakorn too. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Awe man. I'm so happy to see Donut and Rome, but why do they have to be in this lakorn??
Rome and Donut will be playing the pra'nang for the parent generation the nang'ek that will be playing as RomeDonut daughter 

she's the girl from the six senses 2 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hrmmm.....am I missing out on something there? I know Rome's character dies but does Mos and Donut get together at the end? Didn't know he was also in this one. Ahhhhh Donut & Mos...never would've thought of that. My two favs :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wow, Mos aged, but he still looks very good. Namfom looks so good as well! She's aging so gracefully. Where's Rome?

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
phatman said:
Wow, Mos aged, but he still looks very good. Namfom looks so good as well! She's aging so gracefully. Where's Rome?

I agree that even though Mos has aged, but he still looks really good. 

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
hi ,please if any one know when we will see this lakorn tell me , i did not found anything about it , wait too long , love  donut, ROME, MOS can not imagine they will be in one lakorn  

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
PRINCESS AURA said:
hi ,please if any one know when we will see this lakorn tell me , i did not found anything about it , wait too long , love  donut, ROME, MOS can not imagine they will be in one lakorn  
reading news posted from Rome's FC and maker_family its April 

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
hours ago by chance found ch3 update about lakorn said soon , they did not tell any date , thank you , 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
PRINCESS AURA said:
hours ago by chance found ch3 update about lakorn said soon , they did not tell any date , thank you , 
heard from Romefc its April but date not mention Kolkimono is also April the 16th 
anyway Rome will appear only 9 episode assuming his character maybe died his Donut husband and his the father of the nang'ek played by Chippy Sirin. I think this lakorn might be airing the Weekend slot 
Mon-Tue the 5 mafia series (all airing after one another)
Wed-Thu kolkimono

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh good that way there's something to watch on the weekends. Hopefully it's good because I've been disappointed with the last 3-4 weekends lakorns.

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
me too think this will be next weekends lakorn ,i assume that will be good than previous weekends lakorn recently , i have been disappointed with previous lakorns

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Aww P'Nott and P'Benz look good. They are so funny in the evening lakorn with Sara and Pop.
This lakorn means major drama if it's like Sai Soke.