[Ch3] Sapai Tornado (PolyPlus)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
"โพลีพลัส" จะรีเมค "สะใภ้ทอร์นาโด" หรอครับ
มเห็นข้อมูลจากวิกิพีเดีย มาลงไว้ โดยมีนักแสดงดังนี้

อรรคพันธ์ นะมาตร์ / เฌอมาลย์ บุญยศักดิ์ / จินตหรา สุขพัฒน์ / เกรียงไกร อุณหะนันทน์ / พิมพ์นิภา จิตตธีรโรจน์ / เมย์ เฟื่องอารมย์ (ช่อง3)

อยากทราบว่าเป็นความจริงมั๊ยครับ

ปล.แต่ผมไม่ค่อยเชื่อข้อมูลจากวิกิเท่าไหร่ ส่วนใหญ่แล้วไม่ค่อยเป็นความจริง

แก้ไขเมื่อ 12 มี.ค. 55 11:34:32
http://www.pantip.co.../A11821461.html

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Seriously remaking this already, it's not even 10 years. The lakorn isn't all that great anyways, the pra'nang got no action. They were freaking in the same room all the time and nothing happens! This lakorn is not worth the remake, n'ek wasn't even that chaotic to be called a tornado.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Is this a remake of Paul & Kob lakorn?......If so I don't want to see Om or Ploy in here...The lakorn wasn't that great. It was mostly about the p'ke mom vs the n'ke.....I whether see Om & Ploy in a different lakorn not in this one.

Paul & Kob version

tinah

sarNie Coma
this is dumb, they are remaking this lakorn already. seriously, did they ran out of scripts?

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I knew it! this is a remake b/c i remember my sister watching this lakorn b/c she is such a big fan of Paul.
what year did this lakorn came out?

Nice!!!! Om and Ploy!!! Om/Cherry looked great;so i believe om/ploy will also be a great pair too.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah looks like Polyplus is the next company doing remake too this is Om next project after Ching Nang Ploy actually has 2 upcoming with polyplus
Buang Barp and Sapai Tornado

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Uh, it was a question thread. It isn't confirmed anywhere. The OP pulled it from wikipedia, asking if it's confirmed. It was a pretty popular lakorn when it was airing though. It was quite hilarious since it was Mayura vs Kob. Mayura doesn't do lakorns much anymore so it was a big deal.

If they do remake this, I do hope they get someone great to play as the mom-in-law. The story's focus is more on the nang'ek and the mother-in-law. A lot of people wouldn't like it if they care more about the main leads but it was well-loved. The foreign daughter-in-law was so funny too, with her strange usage of Thai sayings.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Uh, it was a question thread. It isn't confirmed anywhere. The OP pulled it from wikipedia, asking if it's confirmed. It was a pretty popular lakorn when it was airing though. It was quite hilarious since it was Mayura vs Kob. Mayura doesn't do lakorns much anymore so it was a big deal.

If they do remake this, I do hope they get someone great to play as the mom-in-law. The story's focus is more on the nang'ek and the mother-in-law. A lot of people wouldn't like it if they care more about the main leads but it was well-loved. The foreign daughter-in-law was so funny too, with her strange usage of Thai sayings.
the news i posted said the mother inlaw will be P'Mam Jintara and as for the confirm Om/Ploy is a announcement from Polyplus

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
eh the person got it from wiki so we know its unreliable...heck anyone can go in and edit things but who knows it COULD be true..I like KobPaul version and if it happens to beOmPloy then cant wait

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow Ploy and Om...yeah i really excited now...2012 is a big year full of all good and great lakorn with great cast lol

st111

sarNie Hatchling
m......although I am a big fan of Kob & OM, I don;t think this storyline is good for remake...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I like Ploy as much as I like Cherry if Om can pair with Cherry then there is a high percentages Om will meet up with Ploy and I'm predicting the next one Om will come
across is Chompoo since the 3 ladies are hot atm

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I like Ploy as much as I like Cherry if Om can pair with Cherry then there is a high percentages Om will meet up with Ploy and I'm predicting the next one Om will come
across is Chompoo since the 3 ladies are hot atm
Ah Alice u read my mind...tat was like my next list for Omnafter ploy tho lol