[Ch3] Sapai Sai Lub (Quiz & Quest)

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Poor girl hope she will get recognised and leave ch3 ass -she is still young she is a 90er- before it's too late

lovethailakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Just have to the time to watch the first episode, there was alot of fight scene :thumbup:  Cat was soo good, the ost was everything and now i going to replay the ost over and over again until the next episode come!! :dude:  :boombox:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I loved the first episode despite me disliking action lakorn. With Kat and First, I'll make an exception.. First is totally cute and loved Kat since her first lakorn. Actually she's not that bad in action scenes. Just that some parts, for instance when she went back home and beat up those guys, looks so fake, because she's literally flying back and forth, kicking them. I mean not even a real martial artist can do that unless they are really really good. But i still love it. :)

marine123

sarNie Egg
Finished ep. 2 already. Can't wait the next episode. :rant:      :heart:  :heart: First and Kat are very cute couple.   :heart:  :heart:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
They act like making everything in slow motion makes their mediocre fighting scenes look cooler or something. Lol. Talk about safety of the civilians first, Kat really didn't seemed like she cared about their safety in episode one. Lol. She was shooting at the bad guys while people were still surrounding the scene. Also, when the bad guy had a hostage, she surrendered her gun but still tried to fight them when they were aware of her motives. She could've waited until she caught them off guard or something. Kat's acting is a little bit forced. 

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
but i like that her character is different than sixth sense she really a good actress and i hope become in prime time not evening 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
First and Kat look good and they have nice chemistry together. I agree that the fight scenes are a little dramatic. Kat's acting is a little... "ver" at times. Like forced as @Mahalo mentioned. She's still got room to improve though. Her eyes are HUGE! and she's always got this like wide-eye expression. Regardless, this is still a good lakorn.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yes. It's like girl, calm your expressions down. Lol. She was fine in the Sixth Sense. I think she has potential, but she is over-acting a lot in here. This seems to have so much potential plot-wise, but the way the story is executed focuses too much on action. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I still love the lakorn though even if Kat overeacts. I love her no matter what. and with first, they are soooo adorable. I think the second episode was better than the first.

marine123

sarNie Egg
Me too, even though there's a lot of action. I still like the lakorn. Kat and First are so adorable. Just one thing I don't like the mom. She tooo annoying.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
The mom wants to chose a suitable daughter in law who is rich and has good manners in front of others. Im sure she'll come to like our khun nu!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm enjoying it so far! Episode one was misleading. Please keep the action scenes limited and this lakorn shall continue to be fun! It reminds me of a more comedic version of Mook Liam Phet with Susie and Rome.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
It was just so adorable when kat tricked First to kneel down and hand her the flowers. Hahaha. Why is parawee so clueless, i mean he's a judge.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@bieluvr i thought he was a lawyer!! But a judve does explain the outift he wore in the opening credits.

What kind of judge goes out to collect evidence on his own?