[Ch3] Sao Bai Mai Tao (Maker Group)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
hm, still sounds like another 3nnt version lol 3 pra'eks, 3 nang'eks!

I sure hope its interesting. good luck to chalida!

Now, im curious to see who are the other 2 nang'eks, and 3 pra'eks. lol Please no BOY pakorn. lol the dude doesnt appeal as pra'ek, esp. not with Kim. lol

I hope Jett doesnt recast Kim in here too because Kim needs a new production as well!!!!

SonYukView4ever

Kim can play older sister, but I dont want to see her with Boy yet. lol Boy should just cast with Margie, lol, the fans are awaiting their reunion. lol

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
DaisyDukes* said:
Kim can play older sister, but I dont want to see her with Boy yet. lol Boy should just cast with Margie, lol, the fans are awaiting their reunion. lol
Lol Bargie r having another lakorn together. And I think Boy would look good with her. I want her to pair with Pope if Kim gets the role. Her and pope look good together

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I don't think its the same 3nnt...I seen both (original version a few time)....only that there is 3 pairs.....I only like Om and her pair....and the family together....num character a wuss but it was funny w/his interaction w/the dad....

This lakorn is about 3 sister and the Dad (being over-protective)....un-conventional love of an older man w/a younger grl...the older sis is engage and already living/sleeping w/her p'k....2nd p'k is having an affair w/an older women...

It's a Shade of "grey"....a grown up lakorn with diff. dimension and character development

SonYukView4ever

actually, i might have recall the males' characters a bit. sooo long ago, i remember my mom watching it..lol isn't num's character sort of a jerk/player? not sure, but his character def. reminds me of ken pupoom's character in 3nnt, then there's marie who's supposedly a tomboy character in 3nnt, but she also gets really dressy to flaunt boy, lol, then Kim's mature character in 3nnt which reminds me of Anne's character played in this one... 

My comment earlier wasn't saying this is a direct replica of 3nnt, but the characters have similar traits or so in some way.

old clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEebif5zUA8

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I think I should watch the first version of this lakorn. I am sure mint will be cast as second role because Jet has already chose her to be the second role and wants her to be it.

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
if so.. uhhmm.. let me pick my 'ideal casts' (not so ideal, but since SOME of them are already rumoured, why not..? LOL) :

1st couple- Kim & Pope :D
2nd couple- Mint C. & James J  ^_^
3rd couple-  Pream Ranida & Tik :p  ( IKR, very huge age diff indeed :) )

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
DaisyDukes* said:

Daisy, Boy and Margie are having another lakorn together. They already have the fittings for that lakorn.  

SonYukView4ever

-AyLove- said:
Daisy, Boy and Margie are having another lakorn together. They already have the fittings for that lakorn.  

hehe I think I've heard. What is it called again?  I meant with my previous post that they should pair them again. lol those two are nuts off or onscreen. lol

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
DaisyDukes* said:
hehe thanks ja. 

I usually don't follow them unless they're linked to my people. LOL
SMFH,

But yes. I think the people who should get the role as sister are Kim,Mint, and Taew. like the originals 

SonYukView4ever

Lol okay. I was just curious!♥

But anyways chai cannot direct i dont think.. his lakorn with taew n boy was such a big flop. :(:(:(