[Ch3] Sao Bai Mai Tao (Maker Group)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
LOL. silly.

Kim still hasn't confirmed this at all.  Boy's name is linked, but nothing has been officially confirmed.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fantastic_27 said:
Haha well idk but on the NM2 thread Mintwix mention that Mark and Mint were contacted to this drama for Mints Part.
what the hell Mark playing a married man who's age is 30-40 that is just so awkward why don't they choose someone older P'Rome his a good choice for this role 
i don't know makers group lately been coming up with funny casting they should thought of the suitable images not base on their favourite actors/actresses what if this remake gets ruin don't really like Khun Ja makers y company 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
What  i didnt know she was married to a 30-40 years i thought like mid-late 20 to 35. Yeah Rome is a perfect match but I am not sure cause Mintwix heard that they were CONTACTED so yeah, and plus they cant make mark look 30-40 years old. But yeah maybe they might swtich up the role of making her marry her father's friend son so.... 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fantastic_27 said:
What  i didnt know she was married to a 30-40 years i thought like mid-late 20 to 35. Yeah Rome is a perfect match but I am not sure cause Mintwix heard that they were CONTACTED so yeah, and plus they cant make mark look 30-40 years old. But yeah maybe they might swtich up the role of making her marry her father's friend son so.... 
they won't change the storyline they will stick to the original version I'm just estimating the pra'ek age Mark is abit young to play a mature man roles the pra'ek and her dad are best friend so it can counted pra'nang is uncle/niece I'm not sure whether the news is true or not but Mteam is confirm and khun da lakornthai has book them for 
Game Ruk Kol Sanae Ha they will start after lakornthai they'll done yah leum chun Tik/Anne

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
LOL. I have no clue about Mark's role in here.  I can only picture him as "LEAD". hahaha, and Boy second to him not the other way around. Lol. hahahaha

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Well I am not sure but we will have to wait and see for the REAL confirmation. After KCR will see who is The led for Mint. But did mint confirm this anywayZ

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
YaMaMiKi said:
Talking About Rome And Mint
They Do Make Aye Cute Looking Pair

So Does KenT And Mint
OMG!!!! THANKS FOR THE PICS. I was just thinking about who I would like for Mint to pair up other than 4hjhkk p'eks, Ken T. and Rome were at the top of my list. If Mint is really in here, I wouldn't mind for her to be paired up with one of these two because I am waiting for that to happen. :)

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Alice said:
what the hell Mark playing a married man who's age is 30-40 that is just so awkward why don't they choose someone older P'Rome his a good choice for this role 
i don't know makers group lately been coming up with funny casting they should thought of the suitable images not base on their favourite actors/actresses what if this remake gets ruin don't really like Khun Ja makers y company 
You Never Know
They Managed To Make Mario Look Real Old In His Movie
Any Thing Can Happen

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Hahaha now thai I look at the photos I want Rome to be Mint Guy. And ken to but I have more faith on Rome and Mint. This reminds me of Pope and Mint they were so cute I want them to pair up again I miss them. And yeah they Mario look old In A crazy little thing call love 9 years later hahaha. Well I hope it's Rome who gets the part but I miss Mm so much.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Oh hahahahahahaha i feel stupid. I thought it was chompoo hahahahaha sorry for the mistake but there cute together.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
fantastic_27 said:
Hahaha now thai I look at the photos I want Rome to be Mint Guy. And ken to but I have more faith on Rome and Mint. This reminds me of Pope and Mint they were so cute I want them to pair up again I miss them. And yeah they Mario look old In A crazy little thing call love 9 years later hahaha. Well I hope it's Rome who gets the part but I miss Mm so much.
Dont Miss Them
Just Remember Them
We're Gonna Be Them Soon In Game Ruk Kol Sanaeha Soon
Celebrate

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fantastic_27 said:
Oh hahahahahahaha i feel stupid. I thought it was chompoo hahahahaha sorry for the mistake but there cute together.
mai pen rai na ja people have mistake sometime even i once made a mistake

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Hey, yesterday i was going through the magazine section and came across the 4 Hua Jai photo shoot or something, where they had the pairs mixed up and Mint was paired with Aum and i was thinking they don't look bad together, maybe Aum can be her pra'ek? :)

hippo

sarNie Adult
I think Aum has quite a young face and can act alongside most of the young gen. him and Chalida would be cute. 
I would really like to see him and kim reunite again. 
I really liked them in Tara Himalay