[Ch3] Sanaeha Sunya Kaen (PolyPlus)

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I was right, p'ek is a psycho. I wished they had made Tawan half way to blame but here she was already crossing the street. Or maybe have her drive too cause then the blame can be more unclear. But chick was walking. I'm still going to watch it though lol. I also want some flashbacks to Ganok/Kin's love story. It seems really sweet and it would help make p'ek more sympathetic. If he's going to be really cruel and n'ek was truly blameless, the guy needs some sympathy points. I need to see the depth of his pain at losing Ganok and understand why he went crazy. Right now I'm just like dude go get some therapy and Tawan go get a restraining order.

Lydia's character is cute. I want to see her story with Kin's brother too.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
jeanie1 said:
I was right, p'ek is a psycho. I wished they had made Tawan half way to blame but here she was already crossing the street. Or maybe have her drive too cause then the blame can be more unclear. But chick was walking. I'm still going to watch it though lol. I also want some flashbacks to Ganok/Kin's love story. It seems really sweet and it would help make p'ek more sympathetic. If he's going to be really cruel and n'ek was truly blameless, the guy needs some sympathy points. I need to see the depth of his pain at losing Ganok and understand why he went crazy. Right now I'm just like dude go get some therapy and Tawan go get a restraining order.

Lydia's character is cute. I want to see her story with Kin's brother too.
Really? Lol. You think therapy would be able to help him? I don't think so. Nakhin has a right to go crazy because Ganok was his first and only gf. She was his life, and he said it on their wedding day that he wouldn't be able to live without her. Considering that he's a gentleman, I don't think they ever slept together because he was looking forward to making love on their wedding night. If you loved someone and waited your whole life to marry them, wouldn't it hurt to finally be wedded and then lose that person the same day cause some drunk decided to cross the street without paying full attention? It's painful to live with that. I give him props for not strangling her the first time they met. Lol. In addition, alcohol inhibits one's reaction. Tawan was walking sluggishly and if she was sober, she would've been able to see Ganok's car coming and dodged it in time. Both are at fault though.

Now, why am I always defending the ones initiating the revenge? Lol. It was the same in YLC. But I guess it's due to personal reasons. I, too, lost someone close to me due to an accident involving a crazy person walking in the middle of the road, but in my case, it was on the highway. In cases like this, if you don't experience it for yourself, you won't understand. Maybe that's why I sympathize with Nakhin's pain.    

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
andreanaing said:
I have high expectation for this lakorn. Even though this lakorn moves very fast, I am sure Janie will not disappoint us with her superb acting. Dome is not that bad either.

I heard him not being able to hold his character well in the past but seems those are fakes. He is acting quite impressively in ep 1.
Oh, we weren't lying. Lol. Dome's acting was really bad in Tawan Tor Saeng with Mai Davika. But he's great now so no worries. Lol. You should skim through TTS to get a glimpse of how much he improved. I'm very proud of him.

fanny

sarNie Adult
I didn't watch tawan tor saeng so I can't say that Dome is bad nor improve in this lakorn. However, I must say Dome's acting is very bad in this lakorn. Seems like he try very hard to act natural. The crying scene was ok, but the part where he found out about Tawan from Lydia and he was looking at the painting. He was supposed to be very angry.. LOL Dome look like he's going to burst out something. I am watching because of Janie. Janie's character reminds of Raeng Ngao the weak twin. Hopefully she get strong and fight with p'ek.

saki

sarNie Adult
Janie is really good with drama lakorns so I have no worries for her here. Not familiar with Dome- this is the first one I'm seeing him in lol. 

i just hope the other characters don't overshadow the main leads. I liked YLC but there was too much focus on Rita/Kong- I mean I liked them also, but wanted to see more of the leads. 

saki

sarNie Adult
fanny said:
I didn't watch tawan tor saeng so I can't say that Dome is bad nor improve in this lakorn. However, I must say Dome's acting is very bad in this lakorn. Seems like he try very hard to act natural. The crying scene was ok, but the part where he found out about Tawan from Lydia and he was looking at the painting. He was supposed to be very angry.. LOL Dome look like he's going to burst out something. I am watching because of Janie. Janie's character reminds of Raeng Ngao the weak twin. Hopefully she get strong and fight with p'ek.

Yes, I hope her character is soft spoken but strong- kind of like Arunprapai from Mia Taeng. I don't really like shrieking shrill n'eks with loud voices; that fits n'rai more, I think.
Tawan and her sister relationship with Duan are kind of sweet here it's nice to see.

I think Aum A was really good at portraying anger and pain in jlr. I agree with you about dome but not sure about him, too early to say anything but i hope he improves lol.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
Really? Lol. You think therapy would be able to help him? I don't think so. Nakhin has a right to go crazy because Ganok was his first and only gf. She was his life, and he said it on their wedding day that he wouldn't be able to live without her.

Now, why am I always defending the ones initiating the revenge? Lol. It was the same in YLC.    
Well therapy and some strong anti-psychotics lol. I'm not saying he doesn't have the right to go crazy or grieve but it's not exactly normal for grieving people to plot some elaborate revenge scheme. And since his reaction is not normal then I'm gonna need a good story why it isn't. Also since we didn't get to see any of Ganok/Kin's relationship it's hard for the audience to have an emotional investment there you know. Logically I get that she was the love of his life and he's in immense pain but showing is always better than telling as they say. That's why I think some flashbacks would help. I mean we're going to get a lot of episodes showing Tawan's pain at the hands of Nakin. That's meant for the audience to get emotionally invested in Tawan's journey. And I'm not saying I want 10 episodes of Ganok/Nakin's story, just enough for us to buy into and care about Nakin's pain and loss. We should see exactly what Nakin lost instead of some abstract idea about love of his life. Because while his revenge isn't understandable, his pain can be.

I didn't watch the new YLC. I don't like stories that are based on THE big misunderstanding. Because if an entire story can be solved by a few sentences then you know there's going to be lots of dumb stuff to stretch out a 5 minute conversation into 15 episodes. I did see Pete/Ann's version and I didn't blame Pete there either. It wasn't reasonable for him to want revenge. People get dumped all the time! But we got to see what Ann and that relationship meant to him and why he was so bitter. And n'ek was also in the wrong so that helps the p'ek's cause lol.

Here I think n'ek wasn't in the wrong so it's totally on the p'ek to get me to sympathize with him even if he's being a jerk.

saki

sarNie Adult
jeanie1 said:
Here I think n'ek wasn't in the wrong so it's totally on the p'ek to get me to sympathize with him even if he's being a jerk.
I agree with you here. I don't mind him being angry but hope he realizes he's in the wrong later. Tawan should not have gone drinking and walking in the road, but she didn't mean to hurt anyone plus the wife has always been a reckless driver.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Any spoilers anyone? Hahah. Is there a slight possibility that the person who Ganok ran over wasn't Tawan? She doesn't seem to be the type to be drinking despite her situation and her face was all bandaged up. Both Kin and the audience couldn't see clearly if it was Tawan or not. She may have gotten her purse stolen, who knows. LOL

It's entertaining so far, can't wait to have the real drama begin when Tawan starts working for Kin.

The brothers have such cute names! I'm loving Kan and Lydia. They add spunk to the show.

Yeah, Dome looks and acts pretty bad, so does Natalie. And yes, I am a bit annoyed that Tawan is an exact portrayal of Mootha. I hope the lakorn progresses well!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
fanny said:
Lol. If you think that's bad, he was worse in TTS. I think he's doing great because he's a lot calmer compared to before. Before, when he'd do his revenge face, it'd make me cringe. Now, it's an evil smirk here and there. I can deal with that. Maybe because his character is calm right now. Idk if the old Dome is going to come back out when his revenge starts. That's going to be an oh no for me.   

aiyaja said:
Any spoilers anyone? Hahah. Is there a slight possibility that the person who Ganok ran over wasn't Tawan? She doesn't seem to be the type to be drinking despite her situation and her face was all bandaged up. Both Kin and the audience couldn't see clearly if it was Tawan or not. She may have gotten her purse stolen, who knows. LOL

It's entertaining so far, can't wait to have the real drama begin when Tawan starts working for Kin.

The brothers have such cute names! I'm loving Kan and Lydia. They add spunk to the show.

Yeah, Dome looks and acts pretty bad, so does Natalie. And yes, I am a bit annoyed that Tawan is an exact portrayal of Mootha. I hope the lakorn progresses well!
That's a nice twist! You're so clever for coming up with that but he looked at her wristband when she was hospitalized and it was her.  

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
janajelly1 said:
Maybe the person has the same name, like there's a lot of John Smith's. Or someone is trying to frame her or something. Anything happens in the lakorn world LOL
Oh yeah! I was thinking that also while watching. Like when her sister applied for the job and he saw Tawan's name. There could be a lot of people with the same name. Lol. How was he so sure it was her without doing further research?

CR: Me and LakornHDThaiTV Youtube
Episode one screen caps

saki

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing the pictures, Mahalo. 

Btw, is Dome a mixed race actor? He looks a little bit like Mart K.

saki

sarNie Adult
janajelly1 said:
Whew, I'm glad I'm not the only one that has this thought! :) Its just like Khem, he didn't try to find out about Wadee LOL

Thanks for the pics! 

I know this is for Mahalo, but I'll answer anyway :)

Yes, Dome is mixed. 

Thanks! There's another actor he reminds me of, I just can't remember the name right now.

jun ji

sarNie Egg
Having waited for so long to see these two finally onscreen together, I never thought I'd be disappointed, but I am.  I cringed through half of episode 1!  I love Dome, love him as a singer, but as an actor - not so much.  I really thought he would have improved a bit more but while watching his scenes I just feel he is trying too hard to deliver the emotions that it just doesn't feel natural.  Janie is wonderful as always, a true talented actress.  Love watching her!

One thing I do love is the height difference as some of you have mentioned.  The way he towers over her just makes him ooze "sexy", but that's not enough to keep me invested in a drama if I can't watch it comfortably, haha.  Well, it is only episode 1, hoping 2 and 3 will be better.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I have low tolerance for really bad acting; Bomb Tanin for instance. However, if the acting is bad, but not really bad, I can still enjoy the lakorn. Dome has gone from really bad overacting, to a little lacking in expressiveness. I actually prefer him like this better than his dramatic acting before. So I like him right now compared to TTS. I think he's even better than Smart now. I like Smart btw. HAHA. 

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
Mahalo said:
Really? Lol. You think therapy would be able to help him? I don't think so. Nakhin has a right to go crazy because Ganok was his first and only gf. She was his life, and he said it on their wedding day that he wouldn't be able to live without her. Considering that he's a gentleman, I don't think they ever slept together because he was looking forward to making love on their wedding night. If you loved someone and waited your whole life to marry them, wouldn't it hurt to finally be wedded and then lose that person the same day cause some drunk decided to cross the street without paying full attention? It's painful to live with that. I give him props for not strangling her the first time they met. Lol. In addition, alcohol inhibits one's reaction. Tawan was walking sluggishly and if she was sober, she would've been able to see Ganok's car coming and dodged it in time. Both are at fault though.

Now, why am I always defending the ones initiating the revenge? Lol. It was the same in YLC. But I guess it's due to personal reasons. I, too, lost someone close to me due to an accident involving a crazy person walking in the middle of the road, but in my case, it was on the highway. In cases like this, if you don't experience it for yourself, you won't understand. Maybe that's why I sympathize with Nakhin's pain.    
Everyone is blaming the two gals, what about the guy that Ganok was talking on the phone with while driving.   She was so busy talking on the phone with him she didn't even pay attention to the road.   Usually if your halfway across the road, the driver can see you but she was too busy on the phone.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ceryna2001 said:
Everyone is blaming the two gals, what about the guy that Ganok was talking on the phone with while driving.   She was so busy talking on the phone with him she didn't even pay attention to the road.   Usually if your halfway across the road, the driver can see you but she was too busy on the phone.
It was also dark, night time, and raining badly which can augment a person's ability to see well. I don't think Nakhin should be blamed for calling to see where his wife was. He was worried and didn't know she was driving. The conversation seemed to last about 2 minutes so it's not like he talked to her for a very a long time. Ganok is the one at fault for not paying attention and speeding while talking on the phone. Tawan is wrong for being drunk and not paying attention to Ganok's crazy driving. Weather, alcohol, and lack of responsible driving played a part in the accident. But I don't think Nakhin played a part. Out of everyone, he's the only one who was conscious of what's right and wrong. Now, he's just crazy over grief and revenge. Lol.