[Ch3] Samee Tee Tra (ThongEntertainment)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Penelope said:
I hope this lakorn doesn't turn out to be too violent/messy.
don't think its violent but more of problem solving the person that causes is Jui she will be rai to everyone not just against Ploy/Pope in the end Jui will get nothing 
but i do agree hope it won't turn out very violently 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
pope and Ploy is in another news together again
http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20130723/164029/%E0%B9%82%E0%B8%9B%E0%B9%8A%E0%B8%9B%E0%B9%82%E0%B8%95%E0%B9%89%E0%B9%82%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%AA%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%B9%E0%B8%87.html#.Ue4VEdJkMlk

sad news Ch3 will cut the bathing scene of Pope/Ploy  :lmao:  :girlmad:

this news here said that rumors Pope/Ploy might secretly inlove offscreen 

just an info from the clip of Ploy/Pope not just Pope that doesn't want to get married even Ploy too i think this pair have something similar its the way they think and thought which goes well with each other 

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
What?! They cut out sweet scenes but not rape scenes. Damn hypocrites! Sorry Ch3 I love you but you make dumb decisions sometimes. Look at Ch7, it's obvious they are UPing their kissing scenes recently. Ch3 you should follow. Just don't ban your lakorns completely off YT.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
pink_juliet_kashie said:
What?! They cut out sweet scenes but not rape scenes. Damn hypocrites! Sorry Ch3 I love you but you make dumb decisions sometimes. Look at Ch7, it's obvious they are UPing their kissing scenes recently. Ch3 you should follow. Just don't ban your lakorns completely off YT.
i don't like what Ch3 is doing too but they aren't 100% cutting cos still making decision between P'Anne and Ch3 boss cos filming is still going and another thing that Pope/Ploy is careful about rumors cos the news saying that there is secret between them they reckon this pair is secretly inlove off screen 
but Pope/Ploy kept on answering that they are just friend, everyone in this world can shout out anything too scared to admit 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

@pteam_fanclubig working working susu p'pope&ploy 

Credit on picture

Cr @g_praewa

Credit IG F3fanclub

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
 don't what to say to others but I loved Pope since Tawan Deard. He's great at acting. In America we don't think 30 is an old age. When my mom was 30 I thought damn my mom is young! I told her stop dressing like an old lady and dress young. Appreciate it 30 is not old. If everyone is planning to live until 100 or 120 years old then 30 is YOUNG! 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
What?! They're cutting the bath scene! :eek:

I saw on pope/mew fanpage that there is only 2 episodes left. They only need 2 more episodes to film then they're good. I'm surprise. They filmed this quick.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
-AyLove- said:
What?! They're cutting the bath scene! :eek:

I saw on pope/mew fanpage that there is only 2 episodes left. They only need 2 more episodes to film then they're good. I'm surprise. They filmed this quick.
not 100% fully cut yet and it can't be that short in filming since this lakorn is pretty dramatic intense don't believe those Pope&Mew fanpage cos they only know stuff on the pair but they don't know much on Pope&Ploy u better get the exact info from ThongEntertainmentIG cos they are the manager who gives the accurate updates 
the answer i can give u is SameeTeeTra will probably end of 2013 December or if not January 2014

btw AyLove after Pope/Ploy marriage Jui will come to tear them apart and Ploy will call for a divorce cos her trust on her husband has decrease 
so those dramas goes on until they all reach the ending 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
-AyLove- said:
Only because I got the information from Pope/Mew Fanpage and not from Pope/Ploy or Thongentertainment Fanpage doesn't mean that the info they give out are false. Yes, that's true that they focus more on Pope/Mew but they still focus on Pope or Mew individual works too. 

I just wanted to share where I got the info from.

http://web.stagram.com/p/510950384854454454_377236619
I only get updates from P'Anne fanclub and ThongEntertainment IG/FB i don't know where those PMfans got these updates from which sources and it might not be an official news cos Ch3 likes to change stuff around if the schedule doesn't fit or they might extend the filming process, my friends and i open a PopePloy IG Pteam_fanclub we have 455 followers now and we hope it will increases even some of Mteam and Yadech fans they actually like PopePloy they all followed my IG 
don't worry AyLove i will try my best to get the official accurate updates 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ploy looks gorgeous!  Can't wait to see my handsome Pope in hot steamy scenes. Ch3...Please don't disappointment again.  

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

Credit : IG ingzaaaa 

sharing from my Pteam_fanclub ig 
P'Ploy Chermarn likes this image, IG Chermarn is Ploy herself and P'Pope also like it too