[Ch3] Samee Tee Tra (ThongEntertainment)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fantastic_27 said:
Wow Alice you been updating a lot,...... I really want to see Pteam's drama right now, but not until next year.
yes from Ploy ig she left a message assuming its early 2014 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
Alice, i know u are having a hard time with MewPope fans but dont worry, i'm nothing like them. I'm have a big heart and tat mean i have plenty of room for others couples :) i love/adore ploy with pope or mew with pope, usless he pair up with some actress i'm not a fans of :lol: cus my heart ain't big enough for them ahahahahahah!

Keep it up, i'll support u on this STT 2013 tread until it air!
I'm helping out Annethong fb fanpage doing updates for those other fans that needed help with Thai and I'm also doing Yah Leum Chun Anne/Tik too and working on RCfan teams for sai see plerng and also SST 
Anne fans and SST fans and some of the Popefans and Ployfans they knew those PM PopeMew hardcore fans is making all the nonsense troubles so now i think SST will be more promoted 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
just a small update Ploy gave a message that she will be back to Bangkok on the 12-06-13 cos shooting Madam Dun in Paris France so no filming SST 
the one are filming Pope,Jui,Top,Diana 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
When I look at Pope I think of a rabbit. He looks like a rabbit. Haha.
aha good one that is why in that new clip above Ploy was making fun of him putting the rabbit teeth, Ploy she's very playful Pope his becoming like her too 
both are 30 but acting like kids so cute

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

credit as tagged
Jui thanking p'pope for her birthday 
such a sweet big brother 
somehow i find them looking like sibling Pope his Jui older brother if Ploy is still in Thailand she would do the same 
anyway Ploy is back to Thailand today 12th June 2013

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Pope is such a good artist, me jealous because i cant sketch like him but only do cartoon lol! Anyways little update only but i'm happy...Jui should continued to work for ch.3, u r more noticeable in ch.3 unlike ch.7...well to me lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
Pope is such a good artist, me jealous because i cant sketch like him but only do cartoon lol! Anyways little update only but i'm happy...Jui should continued to work for ch.3, u r more noticeable in ch.3 unlike ch.7...well to me lol
just a small update Samee Tee Tra will air sometime end of 2013 it won't reach up to 2014 and i think Ploy will have a new lakorn but its a secret and Pope also and some fans request to Ch3 to pair Pteam again in 2014