[Ch3] Samee Tee Tra (ThongEntertainment)

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
Alice said:
must be hard since Ploy is tall and huger than Mew i think Pope his getting old can't believe his 31 in December Ploy will turn 31 in September 3 months apart 

@lilyjoonki welcome to AsianFuse 

aww.. that so sweet of you, Alice.. thanks  :spin: 
anyway, I love how you keep this tread alive... I've been pretty much a silent reader before but I always eyeing your update on this lakorn.. can't wait for it to air  :woot2:

btw, do you read or speak Thai? coz you updating so fast...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lilyjoonki said:
aww.. that so sweet of you, Alice.. thanks  :spin: 
anyway, I love how you keep this tread alive... I've been pretty much a silent reader before but I always eyeing your update on this lakorn.. can't wait for it to air  :woot2:

btw, do you read or speak Thai? coz you updating so fast...
yes i know Thai but not 100% i update what i can 
are u Thai? @lilyjoonki looks like your a huge fans of Pope/Ploy this pair is having news together which ppl reckon there is something more but Pope said there is nothing they are just friends guys always have the same answer 

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
Alice said:
yes i know Thai but not 100% i update what i can 
are u Thai? @lilyjoonki looks like your a huge fans of Pope/Ploy this pair is having news together which ppl reckon there is something more but Pope said there is nothing they are just friends guys always have the same answer 
I'm not thai... but I can understand a little bit.. translating simple conversation is still fine for me :bopping:  but I can't read Thai...
Comparing Pope-Ploy, I'm cheering more for Pope-Mew... :clap: but I'm a huge fan of Pope actually so whoever end up with him I don't really mind... having him as P'ek is a blessing for me..  :thumbup: 

but can't deny, Pope-Ploy made up a good couple too.. maybe I need to watch Samee Teetra first to get my Pope-Ploy mode on... :wink:

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
LoveAnne_T said:

OMG...I'm screamingggggg...Ploy and Pope just make me scream LOL....

Cr : as tagged
Lol I was going to post the same photo, but you were faster. Hehehe looks so good. I want to watch it already. On the comment below Ploy saids "Love scene from my upcoming play at the end of the year." Which means it might not air until next year.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lilyjoonki said:
I'm not thai... but I can understand a little bit.. translating simple conversation is still fine for me :bopping:  but I can't read Thai...
Comparing Pope-Ploy, I'm cheering more for Pope-Mew... :clap: but I'm a huge fan of Pope actually so whoever end up with him I don't really mind... having him as P'ek is a blessing for me..  :thumbup: 

but can't deny, Pope-Ploy made up a good couple too.. maybe I need to watch Samee Teetra first to get my Pope-Ploy mode on... :wink:
Pope/Ploy is a talk of the town atm ka on instagram there is a latest bts Pope/Ploy is having a love scene in the bath its the scene from older version both Pope and Ploy post them up on their instagram which i was reading a few easy comments that this two maybe a real life couple 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fantastic_27 said:
Lol I was going to post the same photo, but you were faster. Hehehe looks so good. I want to watch it already. On the comment below Ploy saids "Love scene from my upcoming play at the end of the year." Which means it might not air until next year.
this picture is a talk of the town i will ask one of my Thai friends and Rome's fans which they like to follow on this topic to translate those hard comments 
Pope/Ploy is having a news since they started acting together since now that Ploy is single again and maybe Pope is her soulmate 

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
I'm totally a big fan of these two, so I'm hoping they'll be together in reality bc P'Pope is a really kind, sweet man; the type you'll want to bring home for your parents to meet, hehe...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lynnyang said:
I'm totally a big fan of these two, so I'm hoping they'll be together in reality bc P'Pope is a really kind, sweet man; the type you'll want to bring home for your parents to meet, hehe...
man i having goosebumps looking at the bath scene of Pteam since they both a daring actor/actress man they are even more daring than RomeChompoo 
i wonder what is Ploy thinking posting this pic on her instagram and there was this other pic Pope is staring at the photo frame that him and Ploy wedding in SST wearing bride/groom outfit and read comments all have this ??????? i senses that Pope and Ploy is having a on/off screen romance

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
top jaron doesnt look good one bit. i might be the only one who thinks like that. lol that dude doesnt even stand out or look good...he looks conceited/annoying sometimes. lol

ah, jui look sexy!

thats one scandalous bath scene of pope and ploy...lol but I still don't see no chemistry between them. lol but perhaps the lakorn will turn out to be different.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
top jaron doesnt look good one bit. i might be the only one who thinks like that. lol that dude doesnt even stand out or look good...he looks conceited/annoying sometimes. lol

ah, jui look sexy!

thats one scandalous bath scene of pope and ploy...lol but I still don't see no chemistry between them. lol but perhaps the lakorn will turn out to be different.
that bath scene its almost an R rated talking about their chemistry i think they have Daisy bet you will have goosebumps as u keep looking the picture more and more u will get something this picture is spreading on Instagram watch there will be more news gossiping on how this pair is heating on hot wave like head-over-hills since Ploy she's single 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
ahahahaah kkekekekeke LOL. yea, ploys is daring! so scandalous. lol 55 my virgin eyes. LOL!!!

alice, i really dont see chemistry yet lol but maybe it will catch up to me. lol :p

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
ahahahaah kkekekekeke LOL. yea, ploys is daring! so scandalous. lol 55 my virgin eyes. LOL!!!

alice, i really dont see chemistry yet lol but maybe it will catch up to me. lol :p
not just her that is daring scandalous even Pope his also too maybe its about time he has to search for love he probably thinking his getting old 
the way he answer the reporters question about this news he had with Ploy is just sooooooooo strange 
he said Mew and him is just pee/nong gun it will never change and said Ploy is like a friend he said she's beautiful she works hard for her goals and narak dee mak now when a guy mention just friends has a more deeper meaning than a pee/nong i find Pope/Ploy they are the match from heaven and 
Mew/James J

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Actually Pope and Ploy will make a great Koo-Kwam in thailand. They can be the hot shot. Anne chose the right people to cast in this lakorn. I am actually loving Pteam. I hope they become something more then Co-stars.