[Ch3] Samee Tee Tra (ThongEntertainment)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

credit to Talui Kongtai IG
Pope and Ploy playing in the water and looks like Khun Pisut lost his glasses he couldn't see and Karat she's making fun of him 
They are so cute

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Diana have a serious face...Pope and Ploy are so adorable :) im liking it so far!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
aha here comes the playful Top Jaron the teams had a surprise birthday for him HBD Khun Top somehow Diana she reminded me of Angie 
Ploy/Pope is a perfect match i will give them a team name Chernawat or perhaps an easy one PPTeam 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
were just mentioning PTeam is a perfect match 
guess what Pope/Ploy is in news together 
http://www.innnews.co.th/shownews/show?newscode=454749
lately Pope been having news with many girls news going around that Pope had clarify Nong Mew is his type of girl he likes girls with Sweet Eyes 
guess what Ploy also has the sweet eye feature, an interview Pope said him and Mew is like only friend or brother/sister 

can somebody who's a better Thai reader help to translate this article please thanks

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Basically the article is talking about Pope Mew and Ploy, saying that about Mew and Pope people may just be too into their lakorn and think that there is something more, but really they are just pee nong gun. Also Pope went to support Ploy at a fashion show and saying that maybe there is something more there too. But Pope says that it's nothing, just that while they were filming Khun Chai Pawornruj and 5 Juthathep series he didn't have time to accept any other work, but now that it's over, he only has Samee Tee Tra left and has more time. About Mew they only hang out as friends due to having worked together.

I tried translating to my best, but I'm not 100 percent good with it so i hope that helped. :p

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
Basically the article is talking about Pope Mew and Ploy, saying that about Mew and Pope people may just be too into their lakorn and think that there is something more, but really they are just pee nong gun. Also Pope went to support Ploy at a fashion show and saying that maybe there is something more there too. But Pope says that it's nothing, just that while they were filming Khun Chai Pawornruj and 5 Juthathep series he didn't have time to accept any other work, but now that it's over, he only has Samee Tee Tra left and has more time. About Mew they only hang out as friends due to having worked together.

I tried translating to my best, but I'm not 100 percent good with it so i hope that helped. :p
thanks my friend aha looks like Pope is hitting on Ploy, every guys who's near Ploy will actually fall for her maybe god has send a perfect match its okay if Pope/Ploy have some news since Ploy she's single now she and Tar Nawin is already over, Pope this man is very hard to figure his person he said there is nothing but he went to support Ploy, what's this clue maybe his scared to admit. You know guys is like that they can just say what so ever but too scared to tell the truth specially something to do with LOVE

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i was reading @spicy one interview Pope gave out an answer that he has somebody that he keeping an eye on but she already has a boyfriend this clue I'm thinking his referring to Ploy while she is with Tar Nawin then after they ended their relationship

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
Pope & Ploy seem so touches! So cute!!! Oooh sweet tooth :p
reporter been asking Pope how does he felt for Ploy he reply she's beautiful good attitude the news above there said Pope went to support Ploy fashion event and ppl reckon there is something more Pope said there is nothing they only friends but u know what a friend can turn to a lover i think it will be good if Pope/Ploy as real couple on/off screen cos Ploy she's single now and plus they are both mature can make their own decision i find this couple somehow is perfect match 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lilyjoonki said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4wuRTsfTSc

I've been wondering since in Khun Chai Pawornruj, how Pope can carry his N'ek because he has back problem. It's quite a relieve to know that they help him with the scene. If not, it must been hard on him.  :phew:
must be hard since Ploy is tall and huger than Mew i think Pope his getting old can't believe his 31 in December Ploy will turn 31 in September 3 months apart 

@lilyjoonki welcome to AsianFuse