[Ch3] Samee Tee Tra (ThongEntertainment)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
dertaajaf said:
LOL I don't mind at all if Pope will be "r" by Ploy *perverted mind* :pervie:
i think the other way around Ploy is R by Pope after they both misunderstand each other Ploy she's so mad and don't care of him she always hide and run away from him so it made Pope running after her for her to forgive him and she still ignore so it made Pope very jealous and obsess one of the bts clip showing how obsess Pope is specially that fashion party that Ploy held out with her family and Pope wasn't invited 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, this just got more interesting!!! Pope, shirtless?!! Haha. Funny, Ploy r Pope. Pope is just too cute/Hot in here. :p

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Lol at first I thought Ploy is going to RAWR sicky Pope hehehehe

Uh ho y is Pope bleeding??? Did Crazy Jui stab him???

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yui is looking really really good....what happen to her and ch7? Thought she was popular? they just didn't want to renew her contract? srry a lil ot

Ploy and Pope looks cute....I don't like ploy big "snooki puff" they have on her sometime....

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

Cr to Popeza IG 
translated ' Maekrub tum mai mae suay jung ' hey mum omg why is my mum so beautiful'

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
ahhh just realized and I seriously love your siggie LoveAnne_T! and the first photo! Ploy and Pope are seriously visual couple, they do match in terms of physique 

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
dertaajaf said:
ahhh just realized and I seriously love your siggie LoveAnne_T! and the first photo! Ploy and Pope are seriously visual couple, they do match in terms of physique 
Thank you. I love it too....

I love all the pic of Ploy and Pope. I really looking forward to watch STT. I really hope it will turn out good...Ann said on some interview that she will try to finish the filming this year so the end of the year we can watch it, but it all depend on how difficult it is on filming. We really hope the filming will go smoothly..

I also love Jui's role in here. I know she give it all to her role. I think I'm going to hate her in STT LOL...

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
I do hope that Pope and Ploy gets a lot of real "kisses" like in the old version, hehe... Hopefully, no fake camera angle kisses!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lynnyang said:
I do hope that Pope and Ploy gets a lot of real "kisses" like in the old version, hehe... Hopefully, no fake camera angle kisses!!!
i will give them many of the thumbs up  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: if there is a real kissing and Ch3 strict rules is worthless and useless they can't control everything in this world cos the teams want SST to success i really want to see a 2nd lakorn pairing Ploy/Pope PPTeam after SST