[Ch3] Samee Tee Tra (ThongEntertainment)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
so nervous atm cos Ploy just lost alot of weight she's thinner than before which makes her look tall when she stand next to Pope

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i think after this lakorn Pope will be given more pra'ek roles and mature roles, playing P'Au Thanakorn as Khun Pisoot is counted a mature character playing the nang'ek hubby 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
http://pantip.com/topic/30240313
news saying Ploy she's sick but she still at her madam dun opening ceremony and this news about samee tee tra fans are scared that Ploy withdraw cos 
after ceremony madam dun STT is schedule to start fitting/ceremony the start of April filming 

i think she won't drop cos Ploy is very excited to play this role and she's very popular atm 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
InMessy said:
thx Alice...
I have sent the PM..Hope it will work... :dance1:
thanks for your support na ka but i think Ploy she won't drop this project cos i believe Ploy she's very excited to be working with P'Anne since this will be a hit lakorn of Ploy 
and fans are cheering for her and to Pope's fans they are proud he has the best opportunity to have Ploy as his nang'ek 
bet this lakorn will start the filming maybe fitting and ceremony is later

InMessy

sarNie Hatchling
Alice said:
thanks for your support na ka but i think Ploy she won't drop this project cos i believe Ploy she's very excited to be working with P'Anne since this will be a hit lakorn of Ploy 
and fans are cheering for her and to Pope's fans they are proud he has the best opportunity to have Ploy as his nang'ek 
bet this lakorn will start the filming maybe fitting and ceremony is later
I hope so..but due to her health problem ..I can accept if Ploy quit this lakorn..Anyway just hope she's fine...We can wait for the next time..chai mai ka??

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ha i knew Ploy wouldn't quit she respect P'Anne as her elder sister and somebody that she adore i was watching one of Jui interview @daokrajai that P'Anne and P'Ploy is her idol she's dreaming of working with P'Ploy one day 
so sweet of Jui she calls Ploy and Pope 'Pee' since Jui she's younger than both of them

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
LoveAnne_T said:

STT coming soon....Not so long now....
Cr :annethongfc IG
This is totally a confirmation!!! Looking forward for STT 2013 :D

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Sweet_09 said:
This is totally a confirmation!!! Looking forward for STT 2013 :D
Yes, right now Ann is very busy...annethongfc IG  said that for the date of the fitting and ceremony she not going to tell, because she want everyone to know from Ann. I think they got the date set..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
saw the latest picture of P'Pope he gain muscles and weight its good so it makes him huge against Ploy since she's abit skinny she lost alot of weight so its makes her less huger