[Ch3] Samee Tee Tra (ThongEntertainment)

Happy888

sarNie Hatchling
In Raeng Ngao, Janie is older than Ken. They still match and their lakorn rate is pretty high.
I hope Pope accepted to play this role. I want to see new couple and don't want to watch same pair all the time.

Happy888

sarNie Hatchling
There are some rumors saying that Mart will be the p'ek in here, but we have to wait and see what will happen next.
Wait unit P'Ann confirm with everything.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
If this is true, I'm going to bow to Ann because she is giving us a new pair for the first time. And Pope can act too! I can't wait to see this!
and also good thing Pope and Ploy is the same age born 1982 but i think Pope is a few months older

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I have a feeling that P'Aum might be here with Ploy. They might get to pair up again.
i don't think it will be Aum since his having a new lakorn with Janie again there is possibility it either be Pope, Mart, Rome these are the 3 that seems to have high chance

Happy888

sarNie Hatchling
i don't think it will be Aum since his having a new lakorn with Janie again there is possibility it either be Pope, Mart, Rome these are the 3 that seems to have high chance
I think it might turn out to a different p'ek and not all the p'ek you just mention.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
If it was Pope, I'll be hella HAPPY bc I thought since the beginning that he really suited as the role of Pisut :)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
No way!Pope is too short for Ploy. Ploy deserves a better looking actor in my opinion. OMG! I hope it's not Pope because chances are I will not watch if Pope is pra'ek despite loving Ploy!! :cry: :cry: I will not feel any chemistry between them. :yuck:

Happy888

sarNie Hatchling
No way!Pope is too short for Ploy. Ploy deserves a better looking actor in my opinion. OMG! I hope it's not Pope because chances are I will not watch if Pope is pra'ek despite loving Ploy!! :cry: :cry: I will not feel any chemistry between them. :yuck:
They might deserve better chemistry together. We never see them in lakorn together before, so we wouldn't know if they have good chemistry together.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
The pix of pope n ploy is cute....as for chemistry. ..hope they get a chance to show us

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Their age match. I want to see the chemistry of Pope and Ploy. I think they might be a good couple.
you know if Pope is the pra'ek then there will be another pteam since their names start with a 'P' usually pteam is for Por Thrisadee and Ploy Cherman

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I don't think Pope is short for her since Ploy she isn't as tall compare to Chompoo, Ploy and Pope height is perfect

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
โป๊ป พลอย ป้อง ถ่ายปกขวัญเรือน

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RwtNvKQ8rc

this pic Pope kind of reminded me of Rome
samee tee tra is a very sweet romantic drama with hot&spicy Ploy she's very good at those daring roles so her and Pope will look steamy when Anne and P'Au played the older version their were lots of love scene and kissing and Pope he has the potential when he kisses Ester on the lips when i was watching their scene in Buang

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
They might deserve better chemistry together. We never see them in lakorn together before, so we wouldn't know if they have good chemistry together.
IDK. I dont have a problem with him but since it's Ploy, I had hoped it was someone better. I dont have anything against Pope, just dont find him pa'ek material. Dont be offended if you are a fan. =D

I don't think Pope is short for her since Ploy she isn't as tall compare to Chompoo, Ploy and Pope height is perfect
lol Pope is short. With heels, Ploy will be taller or his height. But yea, nothing against Pope. I had wished Ploy could be with someone I liked like Ken or Rome.

However, is he confirmed for sure?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
IDK. I dont have a problem with him but since it's Ploy, I had hoped it was someone better. I dont have anything against Pope, just dont find him pa'ek material. Dont be offended if you are a fan. =D

lol Pope is short. With heels, Ploy will be taller or his height. But yea, nothing against Pope. I had wished Ploy could be with someone I liked like Ken or Rome.

However, is he confirmed for sure?
his not confirm yet but its just news brought out his name and I think Anne is contacting him