[Ch3] Samee Tee Tra (ThongEntertainment)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
if chompoo accept this lakorn with nang rai role while the false see plerng chompoo well with my nang rai role think chompoo should reject this lakorn
sai see plerng Chompoo she's the nang'ek its not about the role issue but its more due to the time cos her other two lakorn are starting soon she doesn't have time for samee tee tra, anyway if she were to accept her role is n'ek but then they had Ploy as another choice if Chomp can't then Ploy she's a replacement

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh now I'm kind of regret Alice, I want to see her if Chompoo is nangeke. HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!
oh well at least we know Chompoo she's playing the nang'ek but its okay Ploy can play this role for Chompoo now for the pra'ek I'm thinking it might be Rome since Ploy she hasn't paired with him they were in kularb rai narm but they weren't as lover's

Happy888

sarNie Hatchling
I hope P'Anne wouldn't choose Rome to be in here. I don't like the chemistry between Rome and Ploy.
I am sorry to say like this, Alice. This is just an opinion.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I hope P'Anne wouldn't choose Rome to be in here. I don't like the chemistry between Rome and Ploy.
I am sorry to say like this, Alice. This is just an opinion.
mai pen rai ka everyone different interest yeah i understand cos i myself don't think Rome and Ploy has the sparks either maybe I'm use to seeing him with Chompoo
RC team on/off screen chemistry is super so its really hard to forget them as for Ploy i think she looks good with either Ken or Por T

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
wait so is Jui nang'rai then? I love Jui. I just dont know how she will pull off nangrai. She was always nang'ek!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult

If you girls don't mind, I just post this MV for you all to see Jui in different character. I think she will be great for nang rai :)).

cr : as tagged and hkr05983

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Ahhh nang'rai??? Aww... that sucks. I've always loved her as nang'ek. She's like my 5 fav actress. Oh well. Idk if she can do nang'rai since I think its her first one but if she can be a great acting nang'ek, she can be a great acting nang'rai. Now that I seen her acting again my cousin and I wanna see her reunite w Om Akkapan.. if possible. So what's this lakorn about?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ahhh nang'rai??? Aww... that sucks. I've always loved her as nang'ek. She's like my 5 fav actress. Oh well. Idk if she can do nang'rai since I think its her first one but if she can be a great acting nang'ek, she can be a great acting nang'rai. Now that I seen her acting again my cousin and I wanna see her reunite w Om Akkapan.. if possible. So what's this lakorn about?
P'Anne is remaking her own lakorn
http://wiki.asianfuse.net/index.php/Samee_Thee_Thra_(2001)
summary

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Can't believe Jui is gonna be in here. I'm still gonnaa waiti for an official confirmation from Anne though.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I figure jui will end up playing nang rai one day lol I think she will be known as a nang Rai than playing nek.