[Ch3] Samee Tee Tra (ThongEntertainment)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
guys i finally found something if Anne she say she consider Ploy and Chompoo but its the n'ek role only cos it can be only one of them in now that Ploy is confirm to play n'ek then the answer Chompoo definitely not in she's out and as for n'rai they haven't consider anyone yet

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Since chomp is out, I'm back. Alice can you vote for me, put chompoo as karat and ploy as Namperng. My parent don't allow me to sign up for Facebook.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Since chomp is out, I'm back. Alice can you vote for me, put chompoo as karat and ploy as Namperng. My parent don't allow me to sign up for Facebook.
i don't know how to vote but i'll ask my friends oh is your parents love Chompoo too my mum she's a huge fan of her and Ploy

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Ok, since Janie's not here yet, I'm back out and wait, if Ploy 's still here, i definitely see it, other than that, I'm out, LOL.

BTW, Rome is fine to me, He and Ploy would be match fine, he 's matching with a lot of N'eks, it would be nice to see him with someone different than old N'eks, I hope Rome, Ken, or Great, since she already has one with Por T who i like to see her with him, cross my fingers

Happy888

sarNie Hatchling
เชื่อว่า สามีตีตรา เวอร์ชั่นปี 2556 ที่สาว แอน จะนำมาสร้างใหม่นี้ คงจะเข้มข้นไม่แพ้ของเดิมแน่นอน เพราะได้ข่าวว่า บทนำของละครเรื่องนี้ จะเป็นการประชันบทบาทของดาราสาวสุดฮอต พลอย เฌอมาลย์ กับนางเอกสาวมากฝีมือ ชมพู่ อารยา โดยทางสาวพลอย ก็คอนเฟิร์มว่าจะรับเล่นแล้ว และหวังว่าจะไม่มีอะไรเปลี่ยนแปลง แต่ก็ยังไม่ได้บอกว่า ใครจะเป็น กะรัต และใครจะเป็น สายน้ำผึ้ง กันแน่ ทำให้แฟน ๆ ต้องรอลุ้นกันไปก่อน ส่วนบทพระเอก และนักแสดงอื่น ๆ ก็ต้องรออัพเดทกันต่อไปจ้า

On this paragraph, they just said that Ploy has confirm to be in this lakorn but don't know yet what role Ploy and Chompoo will play.
For the p'ek and other character we have to wait for the update. This means that Ploy will be in this lakorn, but they haven't pick a role for Ploy yet.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
maybe Chompoo might play as Karat and Ploy as Nampueng i hope something like this then for the pra'ek i want Rome with Chompoo

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow thing is just getting worst LOL... A minute it Ploy and now it unknown lol...they are really good at messing around with our head hehehehe...anyways I love Chompoo & Ploy both but if I have to pick I'll say....................................................... :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :shrug: :shrug: :whatever: :whatever:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wow thing is just getting worst LOL... A minute it Ploy and now it unknown lol...they are really good at messing around with our head hehehehe...anyways I love Chompoo & Ploy both but if I have to pick I'll say....................................................... :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :shrug: :shrug: :whatever: :whatever:
i put it as unconfirm so many rumors and request its driving me nuts :scratchhead2: but don't worry Sweet_09 i will put all the casting tag as soon when i get an official confirm from P'Anne Thong Entertainment :cheer: