[Ch3] Samee Tee Tra (ThongEntertainment)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
janie is a good nang rai but i dont want her to play nang rai too much cos sometime it can defame people but i'll rather pass nang rai to a person that has been rai once or twice
Donut has played n'rai a couple of times and Ploy/Donut played as cousin in khun seuk

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Chompoo played as a nang'ek that was rai before in DSST, and that's what made her famous. So, i'm sure she'll do well as rai again for this lakorn. It'll make more people watch this lakorn and the ratings will increase.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Chompoo played as a nang'ek that was rai before in DSST, and that's what made her famous. So, i'm sure she'll do well as rai again for this lakorn. It'll make more people watch this lakorn and the ratings will increase.
yeah Chompoo can and so does ploy can play n'ek rai too buang barp will be her role anyway samee tee tra the two girls are best mate but later turn to enemy compete and bullies each other its good to see Ploy and Chompoo battle who doesn't want to watch then don't watch that is easy hey Meadow i agree with u but the thing that worries me who's the pra'ek

Meadow

sarNie Adult
I hope Smart is not the pra'ek because he doesn't have any lakorns lined up.

Anne will probably choose an older generation and none of the newbies because Ploy and Chom are not newbies.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I hope Smart is not the pra'ek because he doesn't have any lakorns lined up.

Anne will probably choose an older generation and none of the newbies because Ploy and Chom are not newbies.
Smart has wieng roy dao with Taew and already had fitting

Happy888

sarNie Hatchling
P'Anna should choose Nadech to be the p'ek because Nadech match the p'ek from the old version.
This is just my opinion but if you don't agree that's find.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
P'Anna should choose Nadech to be the p'ek because Nadech match the p'ek from the old version.
This is just my opinion but if you don't agree that's find.
Nadech is too young to play as khun Pisoot the role that P'Au Thanakorn play his mature looking and charming but his an old fashion guy who's scared to approach a girl and his shy also the n'ek will do anything to make her husband p'ek falls deeply inlove and i remember Anne and Au in the bath tub together and there was a willing scene a couple of time now Ploy has that sex appeal no wonder Anne chose her

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
oh i like him but please P'Anne don't choose him its risky for RC their fans can't accept Chompoo is evil friend trying to steal her best friend husband 'Ploy n'ek'
Awe haha. So what, they still get to film together haha.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • o m g, so, it's Ploy VS Chompoo in here! *SCREAMS* Sound so surreal. I'm excited . Oh man, if Pope was the pra'ek, o m g, I'll be so SPEECHLESS!!!!! hehhehehe.. Pope in between Ploy and Chompoo! *Screams*