[Ch3] Samee Tee Tra (ThongEntertainment)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
haha reading just this page is getting me dizzy, :scratchhead2:

Chompoo is in, chompoo isn't in, chompoo is comfirmed, no she's not...
This reminds me of the "Rang Ngao" thread, where it was Pope and Ken P
back and forth, back and forth, even Ken P. denied he wasn't in there &
never got an offer for the role, then he turned out to be in there after-all :shrug:
There still a long way...I hope Chompoo really reject this role or drop this lakorn...it will be very hurtful to see Chompoo as da na'rai...I will cry my eye ball out...still in denial LOL

Happy888

sarNie Hatchling
I was reading some comments from PANTIP.COM and I found one comment that is very interest.
Here is the comment in Thai language:
พลอย เป็น กะรัต
ชมพู่ เป็น น้ำผึ้ง

ก็โอเคอยู่นะ ได้อยู่

แต่ถ้าชมพู่ถอนตัว

ขอเป็นโดนัทก็ดี หรือ เอาเจนนี่มาเป็นน้ำผึ้งก็ได้
I like this person point and agree with he/she.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
It says that Ploy will be the nang'ek KARIT,
And Chompoo will be the nang'rai NAMPHUENG.

This is confirmed because Ploy just said in that video that she will be the nang'ek. The fitting is gonna happen sometime next month.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker

This is confirmed because Ploy just said in that video that she will be the nang'ek. The fitting is gonna happen sometime next month.
Yes...so many lakorn to look forward to this year and 2013

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
haha reading just this page is getting me dizzy, :scratchhead2:

Chompoo is in, chompoo isn't in, chompoo is comfirmed, no she's not...
This reminds me of the "Rang Ngao" thread, where it was Pope and Ken P
back and forth, back and forth, even Ken P. denied he wasn't in there &
never got an offer for the role, then he turned out to be in there after-all :shrug:
now its confirm Ploy n'ek and Chompoo n'rai the worry is who's the pra'ek i'm ok if the pra'ek is Por Thrisadee but i'll be heart broken if Anne pick Rome

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
There still a long way...I hope Chompoo really reject this role or drop this lakorn...it will be very hurtful to see Chompoo as da na'rai...I will cry my eye ball out...still in denial LOL
its ok if the pra'ek is somebody else but not Rome cos that is the one you will cry

Happy888

sarNie Hatchling

REally, this has confirm! Then can't wait to see who will choose to be the p'ek in here

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I was reading some comments from PANTIP.COM and I found one comment that is very interest.
Here is the comment in Thai language:
พลอย เป็น กะรัต
ชมพู่ เป็น น้ำผึ้ง

ก็โอเคอยู่นะ ได้อยู่

แต่ถ้าชมพู่ถอนตัว

ขอเป็นโดนัทก็ดี หรือ เอาเจนนี่มาเป็นน้ำผึ้งก็ได้
I like this person point and agree with he/she.
it said there they rather have Janie or Donut n'rai instead of Chompoo

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
I don't care how good this lakorn is and I KNOW THAT CHOMPOO will pull off great as rai, it just I'm too hurtful to see my favorite star is rai. I am a bias. Can someone forward this to Ann's site to let Ploy be rai and chomp be eke. please ........................

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I don't care how good this lakorn is and I KNOW THAT CHOMPOO will pull off great as rai, it just I'm too hurtful to see my favorite star is rai. I am a bias. Can someone forward this to Ann's site to let Ploy be rai and chomp be eke. please ........................
it has been made even i am sad to see Chompoo rai too but i think Anne she wanted to test to show their talents to the crowd and fans

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
I'll come back to this thread if Chompoo is nangeke OR she drops this lakorn. Otherwise I thank you to everyone. We'll meet @ others thread that chompoo stars in as nangeke. To Alice, please let me @ other thread if there is change. A million thank.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'll come back to this thread if Chompoo is nangeke OR she drops this lakorn. Otherwise I thank you to everyone. We'll meet @ others thread that chompoo stars in as nangeke. To Alice, please let me @ other thread if there is change. A million thank.
yep of course i will let you know if there is a change i rather Chompoo out and pass the n'rai to someone else Janie is a good sample she did a good in rang ngao as moonin

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
yep of course i will let you know if there is a change i rather Chompoo out and pass the n'rai to someone else Janie is a good sample she did a good in rang ngao as moonin
janie is a good nang rai but i dont want her to play nang rai too much cos sometime it can defame people but i'll rather pass nang rai to a person that has been rai once or twice