[Ch3] Samee Tee Tra (ThongEntertainment)

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
OMG, today's hospital scene, FIN!!! Pope and Ploy did such a wonderful job, you could tell that they were both shy, hehe...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kkDu7JCQUU

Credit: CatMatdz3

Starting @: 3:41
Pisut: How about you, is there anything you want me to change?
Karat: Oh no, you don't need to change you are ok- er...well... there is something I want you to change, from saying my name to calling me, "Tee Ruk" (My Love) instead?!
Pisut: (blushes) What?
Karat: (cutely) Try calling me Tee Ruk...
Pisut chuckles nodding his head no.
Karat: Call me Tee Ruk, hurry!
Pisut still not agreeing too.
Karat: If you don't call me Tee Ruk, I will jump in to give you a peck on the cheeks!
Karat leans over and they share a small peck AH!!!!

>>Both blushing and you could tell they are really blushing on/off-screen!!!<<
FIN AH!!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this couple is on a rise, Pope matches Ploy more than when Pope his with Mew, Pope&Mew hardly had any daring scene with Ploy he can be very cheesy 
i can see too that they both are very shy 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
mini berry said:
does anyone know how there eps there are for samee teetra? THANKS  :dance3:
we don't know yet since we just started 4 episode 

episode 4 is sad and teary 

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
@Alice; I agree that Pope and Ploy are more compatible. He's cute with Mew, but him and Ploy are steaming with hot chemistry. :D  Ep4 really hit me. I bawled my eyes out  when he wrapped the ribbon of the bouquet around her wrist. <POPE WHY U SO PERFECT?!>

I watched the two eps this week, and gawd, do I love Pope and Ploy together.  Next week seems dramatic, but we have a wedding to attend LOL :dance1:

I did some edits of my favorite moments of eps 3 & 4. Hope you like them.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
today episode made me cry seeing Ploy she's in tears and omg I'm already not liking Jui n'rai character, she called Ploy a crazy girl hungry for a guy but the one is crazier is her not Ploy 

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
I'm happy that Ploy and Jui were chosen for the characters. The two are the few versatile actresses out there that can pull off being n'ek and n'rai.

I dislike Jui's character as well, but she doing a great job pulling of the evilness. You could say that Karat isn't mad and angry that Sai Nampeung cheated with her husband, but sad that she lost a friend she once trust.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
I only wished he kissed her on stage in front of everyone to show how much he loved her and wasn't afraid to do PDA, haha...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
the new version is different from P'Anne and P'Au but they still kept the pra'ek running after the nang'ek 
omg episode 5 the wedding and Jui will come to ruin and saw a news on gossipstar on the bathtub scene i think it might not be cut by Ch3 

*lily*

sarNie Hatchling
STT is getting better and better :D
Neung imagination is a little funny for me, she and Pisut rarely talk with each other, but she thought that he will propose her. 
As for Pisut i think that he should stop his kind manner toward Neung, or it could get him into a trouble in the future 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
*lily* said:
STT is getting better and better :D
Neung imagination is a little funny for me, she and Pisut rarely talk with each other, but she thought that he will propose her. 
As for Pisut i think that he should stop his kind manner toward Neung, or it could get him into a trouble in the future 
this is what causes Karat has no trust in him later on she then call for a divorce 

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Man I dislike Peung.  she's a thick faced thinking Pisut will like her.  He's just being a gentleman to help out.  Her aunt is right who's gonna like a pregnant woman and be responsible for not being his child.  Feeling frustrated that Pisut will fall for her words but I know that Pisut knows her story and not like her.