[Ch3] Samee Tee Tra (ThongEntertainment)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow everyone look great and thanks for sharing girls!

Okay one quick question, who the actress who play Pope mother in here. She also play Pong mom in this one lakorn in 2012-2013. Can someone give me her full name if by chance anyone know her name. Thanks!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
sweetie-dara said:
Anyone know the male ost? I am in love with it.
the ost is completely different from the older version 
its 2 more days till Wednesday where the Friends Battle between Ploy and Jui or Diana and Jui 
since Jui will try to steal Pope off Ploy and Top off Diana 
dramas is coming 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
Wow everyone look great and thanks for sharing girls!

Okay one quick question, who the actress who play Pope mother in here. She also play Pong mom in this one lakorn in 2012-2013. Can someone give me her full name if by chance anyone know her name. Thanks!
her name is Khun Tuk Mayura she'll also be playing Mew Nita mum in Sai See Plerng new version 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
Thanks Alice, she is really pretty.
yes oh btw in this new SMTT she's also battling with Khun Nok Jariya who will be playing as Ploy's mum from what i remember Ploy dad/Pope mum they are ex-lover before Ploy parents they got married so the two mum's will do many things to stop Pope/Ploy loving each other and Pope parents divorce each other, so its not just the kids gen is in a dramas their both side of the parents they also 

Sweet_09

Wait Alice is Nok Jariya Anfone who play in Reang Prathana (Alex mom) and Sixth Sense (Louis mom)...sorry i'm trying really hard to remember all the actress who is playing mother in the industries hehehe!

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Alice said:
the ost is completely different from the older version 
its 2 more days till Wednesday where the Friends Battle between Ploy and Jui or Diana and Jui 
since Jui will try to steal Pope off Ploy and Top off Diana 
dramas is coming 

I've never seen the older version so I wouldn't know. I just asked if anyone knows the title for the male ost from the second teaser. I really like it, I prefer it over the female ost. I may tune in to see Jui play as rai.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Sweet_09 said:
Wait Alice is Nok Jariya Anfone who play in Reang Prathana (Alex mom) and Sixth Sense (Louis mom)...sorry i'm trying really hard to remember all the actress who is playing mother in the industries hehehe!

The actress that played as Alex's mom in Raeng Pradtana is a different actress. But yes, Nok Jariya Anfone did play Louis' mom in Sixth Sense

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
sweetie-dara said:
I've never seen the older version so I wouldn't know. I just asked if anyone knows the title for the male ost from the second teaser. I really like it, I prefer it over the female ost. I may tune in to see Jui play as rai.
its okay just want to give some info since i already knew u haven't seen, i can't remember the ost either 

lol Khun Nok Jariya is playing so many people's mum 
Ploy,Louis,Margie that market lakorn with Mario,Preem in Samee 

Sweet_09

sweetie-dara said:

The actress that played as Alex's mom in Raeng Pradtana is a different actress. But yes, Nok Jariya Anfone did play Louis' mom in Sixth Sense
Really? I find them look like? Maybe my eyes is playig trick on me lol! Thanks for the correction though sweetie-dara :)

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Alice said:
its okay just want to give some info since i already knew u haven't seen, i can't remember the ost either 

lol Khun Nok Jariya is playing so many people's mum 
Ploy,Louis,Margie that market lakorn with Mario,Preem in Samee 

It's all good :) I typically like the male ost over the female ost.

I agree that Nok Jariya is playing so many people's mom. She's good at it, I'm just glad she's still acting 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
sweetie-dara said:
It's all good :) I typically like the male ost over the female ost.

I agree that Nok Jariya is playing so many people's mom. She's good at it, I'm just glad she's still acting 
she's acting and producing at the same time 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Sweet_09 said:
Really? I find them look like? Maybe my eyes is playig trick on me lol! Thanks for the correction though sweetie-dara :)

haha you're welcome, Sweet_09. Yeah I thought they were the same person too until I realized that the actress that played Alex's mom in RP was the same actress that played Mint's mom in Rak Pathiharn.