[Ch3] Samee Tee Tra (ThongEntertainment)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Is Pope really going to be pra-ek?????
there is an article and news on the past pages saying its Pope its confirm by the elders of Thong Entertainment but the only waiting is P'Anne herself but pretty sure Pope is the pra'ek

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Ploy and Jui sound like competitors in here! I love Jui as nang'ek. I am sure I will lover her as nang'rai as well. Ploy is just amazing! I don't think I can hate neither but we'll see when the lakorn airs. lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
@SonYukView4ever Samee Tee Tra won't be a disappointing one since the older version had P'Anne and P'Au is just so awesome I'm sure this new one will make it better Ploy will come very good since her role though she's nang'ek but she'll be a little rai

Asy

sarNie Immature
then who do you want Ploy pair with?
I think Pope will be okay wit Ploy, we just have to wait and see.
It's not like I don't want to see this couple or don't think they'll make a good pairing. I'm more than happy to see Pope is paired with top actress, though the actress isn't my favorite. I just don't feel him in this story. In case they're focusing too much with the two girls. It's such a waste then. :(

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I hope Ann come out and confirm the cast soon. I hope Pope is really in here. Since,he's known as the pra'ek/actor who gets link to a lakorn then at the last minute he gets pull out. I hope that don't happen to him in here. I'll be so sad if it does.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
It's not like I don't want to see this couple or don't think they'll make a good pairing. I'm more than happy to see Pope is paired with top actress, though the actress isn't my favorite. I just don't feel him in this story. In case they're focusing too much with the two girls. It's such a waste then. :(
I know you said that your more happy if Pope pair with a top person but they had Ploy and as far i know she's already the top maybe your just another Ploy haters

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Lol I don't hate Pope and I am not his fan either. I wasn't fond with him being in here but if he was confirmed I'll probably skip him/his part and just watch the two beautiful nang'eks. Lol :p

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Lol I don't hate Pope and I am not his fan either. I wasn't fond with him being in here but if he was confirmed I'll probably skip him/his part and just watch the two beautiful nang'eks. Lol :p
some members above you there they don't have problem with Pope but they aren't satisfy cos the nang'ek is our beloved Ploy not somebody they like there is a Ploy haters

Pretty Nana

sarNie Juvenile
I just read on sugar daily that ploy is pulling out.
http://sugar-daily.com/ploy-cherman-to-pull-out-of-samee-teetra/

Asy

sarNie Immature
I know you said that your more happy if Pope pair with a top person but they had Ploy and as far i know she's already the top maybe your just another Ploy haters
It's really sick to talk to you. I clearly said I don't want Pope in here, and you twist my word. I didn't say that I wanted Ploy to be removed! And I didn't say Ploy wasn't a top actress too.

I just read on sugar daily that ploy is pulling out.
http://sugar-daily.c...f-samee-teetra/
Ahh, since I'm a just another PLOY HATER, whoa this is such a good news! *if you understand sarcastic*

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
If Ploy really back our from STT, I need to hear it from Ploy. Waiting for more up date about this. I don't really think Ploy will back out since 2 weeks ago she still confirm that she would be in STT.

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
LOL u didn't read the post, did u, let me quote this for u

“Ploy Cherman” gives an interview to Mouthsy Magazine that she will pull herself out of the lakorn“Samee Teetra” producing by “Anne Thongprasom”.
so basically, she said it herself LOL