[Ch3] Samee Tee Tra (ThongEntertainment)

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
I had a good laugh after i went to Anne's Thai Wiki and they said the pra'nang for this lakorn is going to be Mark, Mint Chalida, and Mint Natwara. Oh boy that's a good one.
oh god
only if that was tru i would be like
oooommmggg

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
wonder who's the pra'ek playing P'Au character I'm hoping its Rome if not i want to see a reunion of P'Ken and P'Ploy their chemistry in ruk khun tao fah is amazing

YaMaMiKi

wonder who's the pra'ek playing P'Au character I'm hoping its Rome if not i want to see a reunion of P'Ken and P'Ploy their chemistry in ruk khun tao fah is amazing
i totally agree

karodu69

sarNie Egg
For me, I want to see Poh N with Ploy, because she's not in Hong Sabut Lai with him, so i very want them in this Lakorn

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Hmm.. Alice you always want Rome with the nang'ek you like lol jk. Hmm.. But Rome & Ploy? That sounds good. I'm trying to picture them in this lakorn now.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hmm.. Alice you always want Rome with the nang'ek you like lol jk. Hmm.. But Rome & Ploy? That sounds good. I'm trying to picture them in this lakorn now.
not just Rome i want to see Ploy with also want to see her reunite with Ken they didn't end up with each other in ruk khun tao fah but their chemistry is amazing another it would be a plus if she reunite with Por Thrisadee they make a lovely pair i know they're in buang barp already but its ok if they have another one

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
tanya's character is rai right?
i would love to see somebody that can pull off a really good rai and ek
yes n'rai is Tanya roles the nang'ek is Ploy playing Anne's character right now they're trying to find someone that can be able to portray Tanya role and of course the pra'ek

YaMaMiKi

yes n'rai is Tanya roles the nang'ek is Ploy playing Anne's character right now they're trying to find someone that can be able to portray Tanya role and of course the pra'ek
if i had the power
for pra'ek i would want either ken or rome
and for nang'rai i would choose between noon or yard

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

I'm starting realize the more i look at Ploy she really resembles P'Anne this is what Anne she dressed when she portray in Samee Tee Tra

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ploy is confirm to be in here playing as nang'ek I think Thong Entertainment will start this pretty soon