[Ch3] Samee (Maker J)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I watched 1&2, and I think I will like this show.
I have a feeling that Rarb's son is Ram's son. (just an observation)

Pream has improved a lot. I love her wardrobe, esp. the lace shirt that she wore with the victorian choker. Super cute!
Mint N. is really pretty in here. Her role is interesting. I love her accessories. xD

I bet Ying Ai's father "stole" Ai's mother and has always competed against Jao Sua. That's why he stay mad at Jao Sua, eventhough he got to marry Ai's mother. He was a failure, whereas his "enemy" became very successful.

dchick81

sarNie Egg
madlena1990 said:
Ok, i watched ep 2 without subs because i couldnt wait! tonight i will watch it again with subs! FREAKIN LOVE IT! but you guys, i think something is missing at the end of ep2,, they didnt show how the episode ended neither we had a preview for next week!! :(

I've noticed some episode uploads didn't have any missing scenes while other uploads had connection problems (I am guessing it happened during the live broadcast). I think the episode ended with Wee grabbing Ai's hand and leaving the hospital and some uploads did have a preview for next week.

madlena1990

sarNie Hatchling
i have to agree with all of you! Preem's outfits are to die for! loved them all. i really like the fact that they made Rasika's character to have a certain look that always contains the color white! my fave though has to be the outfit she wore on the first scene when they met, the white high waisted tight capri with blazer which had the sleeves rolled up!

Gigi

sarNie Egg
Yes EP 2 did ended with Wan grabbing Ai hand and leaving the hospital so he could talk to her in private.  The camera then pan toward Rarb's face with him steering at their held hands.  U can see the jealously in his face there and that where it ended.  The preview for next week show;  Rarb following them outside too and Ai and Rarb negotiating their marriage agreement, and Ram picking fights with his younger sister.

I find out the reason why the signals keep cutting off, it's because of the politics uproar in Thailand at the moment.  Apparently the protestors keep jamming the signals to cause disruptions. :-(

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
haha...love that Rarb what his friend did to Ai. Trick her into getting marry with his brother like that. That smile of Rarb is so sweet.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
THIS DRAMA IS SOOOO GOOD SO FAR! GREAT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SEXXXXXXXY!!!! OMG! Preem has improve acting too!

cecilia

Staff member
Saw the last episode of SIX SENSES and super jealous of GREAT/EYE .. i hope we'll get to see GREAT/PREEM like that as well .. baby bump w/daddy RARP doing all the morning sickness!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I always hate the scene where Ai accidentally crashes her car into Srisopa, I feel bad for both girls ... 
Now to wait until Wednesday :(.
Ohhh and why Sagan in this version is so hot xD maybe it's the bike? Lol. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Started on ep1 last night and I'll have to say that I am very impress by preem's improvement ^^ Rasika is indeed a strong character and Preem's doing a superb job portraying her. I swear Grate is the only actor I know that has smiling eyes heheeh his eyes literally smiles at you <3 oh btw. Ice's acting still makes me cringe ><"

madlena1990

sarNie Hatchling
ok my fave scene so far has to be at ep 2 when Rasika calls Rarb disgusting and he says this disgusting man is going to be your husband and Rasika slaps him. and the when he tells her you will find out if i am disgusting or not and she wants to slap him again and he grabs her hand and pulls her closer... OMG I DIIIIIIEEEEEEDDDDD!!! They are both doing an amazing job, we all expected it from Great but Preem proved everyone doubting her wrong!

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I'm going to be honest, episode 1 wasn't that great, it got me very confused. Episode 2 was better. I agree that Preem's acting has improved, however, when she's angry, I feel that her expressions are forced. She's doing pretty good so far. Grate does have smiling eyes, he's very handsome. So far, I really like this version's Ronglai. The one from the original version made me scared lol...this version's Ronglai is less scary and seems to be a more fun character. I really like Nutvara in here. She's doing a great job. This version's Lam seems to be sooo bad. He's so much worst than the original Lam. The one in the previous version was bad, but you can actually see the good side of him, whereas this version's Lam is so wild and crazy. Alex is doing a superb job as Lam though.

I will continue with this lakorn, I want to see how it unfolds and what surprises the lakorn holds :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Sweetie-Dara I don't think you are the only one who thought episode 1 wasn't that great. I definitely was not impressed. There are some changes that I like and a lot that I dislike. It is a remake, things are bound to change but my problem is the change for the better or for the worse. So far, I haven't come to a conclusion. Will probably wait til the end of the lakorn to make a final judgment on that.

Samee is not a favorite lakorn of mine and I was not a fan of Joy and Pol version but I didn't hate it either. I had always find Rasika name Ai to be ironic lol Ai sounds too Chinese and the fact that she despise Chinese, her name happens to resemble the Chinese term "ai".

Anyways I really like Pream as Rasika. She has that arrogant cold attitude down. I like her posture when she gets boiled up, but some people find it cringe worthy or too stiff. When I get angry that is just how I am so I applaud Pream. I don't see how her expression are forced but then again everyone opinions differ.

The changes that I didn't like. The addition of Khun Linda, Ram "sickness/illness", a suppose son of Rarp and annoying cousin issues. I really like the older Ram lol but here I just don't like him at all. It's not Alex fault, it is how his character is written.

I didnt follow on who was in here except for Pream and Great so It was surprising to see Alex playig Ram and Mint N playing Ronglai. I expected someone more bitchier in terms of looks for Ronglai.

Oh another thing, there was more Rarb siblings in the older version or have they not all appeared yet? I know they werent important but I liked his selfish sisters and brother in laws but they were not malicious like the couple in this version.