[Ch3] Samee (Maker J)

sao_choi

sarNie Hatchling
For awhile I can't come to this thread, happy someone look forward this lakorn with me   :highfive:

love this scene, so peaceful  :heart:

What happen with Rit ?  :shock2:

IG: 9manmay3 

Gigi

sarNie Egg
Ahhh.... scream, more pix :woot2: loved the one of Preem at the kindy with the kids and he's standing afar watching her, so cute!  And the morning after cuddle from behind look good too  :drools:     Dam! SJ series didn't give us a wedding for P'Chai Yai & N'Maprang, so disappointed, :numchuck:  I hope that "Samee" will make up for it and more!   :kiss2: 

madlena1990

sarNie Hatchling
Gigi said:
Ahhh.... scream, more pix :woot2: loved the one of Preem at the kindy with the kids and he's standing afar watching her, so cute!  And the morning after cuddle from behind look good too  :drools:     Dam! SJ series didn't give us a wedding for P'Chai Yai & N'Maprang, so disappointed, :numchuck:  I hope that "Samee" will make up for it and more!   :kiss2: 
I agree 100%. I was waiting for their wedding in SJ series but NOPE, didn't happen. They better have an intense love story in Samee. I love all  the new pics but my fave has to be the one where Great is shirtless and apparently hurt and Preem is behind him!  :dance1:

Gigi

sarNie Egg
madlena1990 said:
I agree 100%. I was waiting for their wedding in SJ series but NOPE, didn't happen. They better have an intense love story in Samee. I love all  the new pics but my fave has to be the one where Great is shirtless and apparently hurt and Preem is behind him!  :dance1:

That's right, getting us all excited with the whole wedding invitations, suit/dress measurements and then bam no wedding!  What's up with that!!!  Wish I could read & write Thais, I would definitely be sending mail.  Something like:  Dear Ch3, why, why, good god whyyyyy....!!! (Sorry for the rant, still can't get over it). :rant: 

As for Samee, ah yes how did I overlook Great's being shirtless?  He was shirtless too after he helped N'Maprang from the water.  Hot, hot and more hot! :drools: 
Thanks once again for the latest pics. :dance3: 

madlena1990

sarNie Hatchling
does anyone know if they have released an official synopsis for this lakorn? cause I don't think it will be the same with the first samee.

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
I don't know why.. but this has became one of the lakorns I will look forward to watching... I did ctrl find for grate's name because i was looking for mint and grate's lakorn and saw this. I opened it... weirdly of me... and now I want to watch it..

madlena1990

sarNie Hatchling
bella said:
I don't know why.. but this has became one of the lakorns I will look forward to watching... I did ctrl find for grate's name because i was looking for mint and grate's lakorn and saw this. I opened it... weirdly of me... and now I want to watch it..
What lakorn were looking for? Great is doing a lakorn with Mint? I didnt know that

Gigi

sarNie Egg
:woot2: That's is such a funny behind the scene clip.  Wonderful supporters they are, that is until the food arrives.......   Can't wait to watch this, I do hope it going to be soon.  Missing G&P already. 

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
When I first heard the cast for the remake, I was like...eh. No! and i have never finished a single Great lakorn. But ive just been watching a massive amount of the Jutathep BTS and fallen in love w/ Great! (I haven't seen any of the Jutathep Series as well) So I kinda want to watch this now. Is that bias? LoL

Gigi

sarNie Egg
Not all.. Like u I'm a first time Great's fan too. Didn't notice him till the SJ series. Now I can't get enough of him & N'Preem. I've lost counts the amount of times I spent repeating Khun Chai Taratorn. Great pairing of the two so well suited. Can't get enough of them both. :)